PriceMeter-Labtrend-GOOD SYSTEM $$$$ - page 13

this system seems promising,thanks

Any updates...

XRanger:
Seems like a great indicator - THX>How long have you backtested it?

Do you think it is promising?...have you try this?....

How is the result?

Thanks

Hi there

Thanks for this great system.May you be rewarded in many other ways.

Can you please explain to me the following:

- What does the Pips to Open means?

- What do I follow. When in a buy or sell trade do I obey the bar indications when its filled and get out of the trade when empty or do I follow the sidewinder colour.

Thanks once again

TurboTrader24:
Hi all Traders, And hi to FXFisherman. I have been trading Forex for over 4 years and have tried many systems and 100's of different indicators, this system does work, and as always. TRADE WHAT YOU SEE NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!! Like I said I have spend thousands of hours and alot of frustration to put togther a system that actualy works, thanks to these different indicators, a friend and I have come across. There is alot of trading systems out there, if you stick with one system learm it, understand it and stay with it!! The key to a good system is haveing all the indicators work togther and that is what I have here. Includid in the Zip file is all the indicators and 2 templates. NOTE: Includid in the file is a PDF explaining Mmath lines and Camarello explination Template 2 has the meter Note: Only apply the meter to one chart for some reason if you attach to all the charts it gets false readings Also The Meter gets false readings on IBFX I use Alpari for my charting and it works fine. Indicators Labtrend see how it detects trends with the dots and the filled bars on buy and sell Sidewinder Only trade Green Yellow means caution red means stay out no trade. Meter Moniter the meter for each currency this shows strength on each currency very helpful tool. The PDF exlpains the Cam zones and the mm Lines Juice This also shows streingth in either direction of the trend. Look at My Chart below and study how these indicators work, try it on a demo and get some PIPS I will answer any questions you have so if you have a question just post it this is the only forum I am going to post on so I will be able to get back to you as soon as possable, and with me no question is a dumb question. I wish nothing but good fortune to all you traders!!!! May many many PIPS head your way. Turbotrader A Little fun FXFI$herman for president???? Check this link I News 3 your personal news center

This System is unique, one question, to any programer or even you TurboTrader24! Could you guys, put in this system pop ups with sound to buy or sell and to close at the hollow bars? Much apprecciated OneLegend

Could someone please point me in the right direction to download the latest version of this system, and a pdf or explanation on how to trade it? It would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John

bravo;; tt24,but wat time frame does this work better for. secondly, are this indicators not affected by newss,

Hi Turbo,

Very nice to meet you here and have learn something about Price Meter from you. Thank you for sharing!

I am interested in the Price Meter, and I have read your 2 PDF files. I like this system. But I have some questions as below, can you kindly help me?

1.What is the base of the data of L1~L4 and H1~H4? Are they got from the end of the day? Or base on different time frames?

2.What time frame is the best to trade with Price Meter programme? I like GBP/JPY trading with 5mins charts, but in the 5mins charts, I only can see L3,L4 and L5, cannot see the L1,L2,H1~H4. Also, I can't see the data from 1/8 to 8/8.

3.I can see the data from 1/8 to 8/8 in the H1, D1 charts, but the data and lines of L1~L4 and H1&H4 get into a clinch.

I want to learn this system, wish you are available to answer my queries. Thank you very much!

Files:

my signals sound not coming from labtrend

best system.lab trend,price channel signal,silver trend are same

Reason: