What are the best martingale's expert advisor?? - page 6

qwertymyfx:
Come on dude, you should know better than to provide us with backtests. Where is the live test?

just believing forward test

ChicagoRob:
Here's a four-year backtest for Evolution, which is still in the testing phase.

Over 250%/year with only 29% DD. By making a small adjustment to one input, a return of 80%/year and 14% DD is possible. This is the Rolls Royce of grid-martingales.

Evolution will be a commercial release EA, and not open source to the public domain.

Rob

what about this ea?

thanks

martingale ea not working on live account

To all the experts I have couple of Martingale EA that works just fine in DEMO account...list of EA that I am talking about

Frank_close

ForexFunnel

Lawaqib

Martingale 2312

swb 41

They work great on DEMO account but when I installed them on my Live Micro account on Trading Point they don't work at all...Forex Funnel and Lawaqib works on demo but in live it ask for password...Frank_close is free and it works well on demo but nothing on Live

Anybody got any idea why they don't work on live account...???

Yet to be the BEST Martingale EA, I am not very sure.. for how long

Dear Guys ...

I am not a regular poster of this forex-tsd forum as well as this thread.

But i might drop you some real points on martingale system....

I have started using this EA since Nov 2009, with REAL and DEMO accounts for experiments purposes.

From then.. i found number of setting which comes from the experiences of lossing it... from 1K USD to Thousands USD.

But I have never give up.. I believe it must be a away to make money from this system.

Until last month i just triggered out to try this new setting.. which bring me to ranking number 20 with fully automated trading.

Here 's the link. Trading Championship September 2011 - Competitors | Myfxbook

You will find my name stated on the last person in the first page of top 20. I know, profit 200% in a first month still not the STRONG to proof that this account would NOT be blown away... But i cant continue running the account as GO MARKET already close this account due to competition purposes ONLY.

But at the same time, i have another ONE DEMO and number of LIVE ACCOUNTS running this Martinangle EA with the same setting.

I will show you each of these accounts performance via myfxbook.com site. Please refer to below links:

DEMO for GO MARKET Trading Competition

Contest - anazri System | Myfxbook

DEMO Accounts (Run from MARCH to AUGUST 2011)

ibfx-1 System | Myfxbook

DEMO Accounts (Run since MARCH 2011)

demo-424 System | Myfxbook

LIVE ACCOUNTS :-

Accounts Isma-424 (Run since August 2011)

isma-792 System | Myfxbook

Accounts Zaki-444 (Run since last week)

zaki-444 System | Myfxbook

What else could i say .. trading in forex is similar if you open any normal businesses ... but the interesting is..

YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR LOSSES ARE... so you need the a good plan/strategy how to counter/avoid that ..

Thats all from my sharing ...

Good night from Malaysia

martingale's expert advisor -- PIP COST a lot , by nature

if there is 10 EA running on diff server computer, ought to be 1 or 2 shall win

stick to a methodology by manual entry is not easy

too much readjustment on what direction to believe, how much profit, what is losing -- these lead to spiral downward

anazri:
Dear Guys ...

I am not a regular poster of this forex-tsd forum as well as this thread.

But i might drop you some real points on martingale system....

I have started using this EA since Nov 2009, with REAL and DEMO accounts for experiments purposes.

From then.. i found number of setting which comes from the experiences of lossing it... from 1K USD to Thousands USD.

But I have never give up.. I believe it must be a away to make money from this system.

What else could i say .. trading in forex is similar if you open any normal businesses ... but the interesting is..

YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR LOSSES ARE... so you need the a good plan/strategy how to counter/avoid that ..

Thats all from my sharing ...

Good night from Malaysia

Glad to find someone (who is also from my homeland) who tags my line of thinking on Martingale.

It is the belief, focus and discipline to make some thing works. Flying a jet fighter is also dangerous but if one spend years and years of mastering the needed skill, one can do wonder with it and minimize the associated risks.

Martingale system is dangerous, I bet everyone will agree to that. And the dangerous point is it can blow one's account. Why? Due to the exponential increase in the lot positions as the market goes against them. SO how to counter it? Trade small, very small lot and have big relative capital.

looking for highly profitable (high risky) martingale-grid EA.

HI,

I'm looking for a high profitable high risky EA. Martingale and/or grid or other strategy but don't arbitrage.

Daily min 10%.

Thanks, phil

Mirror ea

Has anyone tried the martingale ea with ironfx? It's basically an ea that works with their mirror account. In the mirror account I hedge between 2 accounts and I am also allowed the bonus. With this martingale ea my account manager has informed me that everytime I close a position in profit a new one will automatically open with double the volume. If I am using the bonus then this sounds like I will definitely able to make some profit. Has anyone used it? What do you think of the martingale ea?

Reason: