What are the best martingale's expert advisor?? - page 4

andyzzzz:
Hi all,

I know that many of you love martingailing in Forex.

Look my live graph and please reject any kind of these methods. After 5 years of trading finally i managed to create a system based on trendlines, SR levels and moving averages that look very very promissing. The orders placed on 15M chart but looked higher TFs to decide so. It is a very simple idea which achived to retrieve as you can see from the chart almost 43% of the losses in just 22 days. Martingailing needed 4,5 months from mim to max. Let me test my new final system two weeks more and after fully confirmed i will release it to the forum. Stay tuned

Regards

Statistically, "Martingaling" offers no advantage over non-Martingaling.

The odds are exactly the same.

In order to male money trading you need a method that has a very high win percentage,

finally:
In order to male money trading you need a method that has a very high win percentage,

No you dont. The win percentage is completely irrelevant

Easy man. Why are you so agressive with me? And what to you mean by 'go figure' ? I just expressed my opinion which derived from my experience in forex and promissed to give a system that in 26 trading days had 9 to 10 winning trades. I need 10 days more to ensure above ratio. I am neither selling anything or aim to get tired you with plenty of posts.

luxinterior:
So what's the point in posting now if you're not going to be 'releasing it to the forum' for two weeks? Could it be the classic 'bait and switch'?

First post too. Go figure.

Lux

To be succesful in trading you need the following:

Good RISK/REWARD ratio.

Good MONEY MANAGMENT.

Therefore, if there are more losses than wins, than you still make money in the long run.

Best trading strategies uses PIVOT POINTS (used by banks, institutional traders/ all PROFFESIONAL traders).

PERIOD.

best martingale?

hard to say really, since they almost all go bust after a while.

qwertymyfx:
best martingale? hard to say really, since they almost all go bust after a while.

IMO, it doesn't matter if martingale bust... we should be clever withdrawing before it bust...

manual vs EA -- based on a methodology or good entry call

besides testing the EA -- we should have the basic understanding of methodology of each method

and we do know martingale is calculating the geometrical shape relying on few significant candle

after big scalping days of 100 pips, today , I am doing an experiment on multiple transactions but play it manually like quick chess, the result is as follow, SL or hedge is the essence -- even you have the best chart to explain , i.e. the stmt is bull-whip too much across the day, then it will be pretty like the GYRO price action of the market (quote from a daily stmt on demo 30 trans, total lost of -150, but how about the 5 pip cost approx for each trans -- i.e without the pip spread cost, it would be B/E --. this is the nature of the multiple trade esp during the aftermaths of News / scalping height) --- good demo exp and reasonable result and EA is better, because, despite losing of 1 transaction, human (not EA) tend to keep pit till SL -- our view are influence by the lagging of the dramatic market movement )== conclusion, EA just like manual , beside better MM, tell tale sign for entry is a judgment call, concur with the methodology is your task

f1trader:
To be succesful in trading you need the following:

Good RISK/REWARD ratio.

Good MONEY MANAGMENT.

Therefore, if there are more losses than wins, than you still make money in the long run.

Best trading strategies uses PIVOT POINTS (used by banks, institutional traders/ all PROFFESIONAL traders).

PERIOD.

You are very correct about pivot points trading.

I saw myfxbook statements of pivot points intraday traders and I was in a total shock of the % of win.

qwertymyfx:
best martingale? hard to say really, since they almost all go bust after a while.

So non-martingale systems work ten times better?

I don't think so...