CCI Bar System

Hi all!

I was looking at ForexFreedom indic base on CCI and tough its a good idea to combine several CCI whit obviously different period -14/34/50. ForexFreedom indic repaint since CCI indic itself makes dips into oversold and overbought zone, but if you attack the green monster whit a scalper view, you could get some 10, 20 and more pips and each signal.

Let's use also RSI bar as a filter over CCI indic, in addition whit daily S&R as some MA: 4SMA, 10, 21, 50, 200 EMA

Ok, here's what it looks like:

RULES:

Entry: When ALL bars are the same extreme color --- BLUE o/r RED ----

Some trade could be done on only 3 bars on the same color, just more risky...

Exit: When RSI turn another color, or when price close over/under 4SMA or 10 EMA.

----------------------

WARNING:

Don't trade blindly on color.

Use whit common sens... knowing what is CCI indic first and in relation whit trend and MAs.

Watch out about next S&R and ranging market!

----------------------

Variation of : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178865

Comments welcome!

INZ

Files:
cci.jpg  176 kb
cci.rar  40 kb

Nice addition for the other thread.

What do I need for the FFcal to work? I've seen that floating around forever, but never tried it. It looks like I need another file that's not in your rar as I am getting invalid filename errors.

robp:
Nice addition for the other thread. What do I need for the FFcal to work? I've seen that floating around forever, but never tried it. It looks like I need another file that's not in your rar as I am getting invalid filename errors.

open the indic on Commun and Allow DLL import

This indic need to go over the net to get the info. that's why.

I've already tried that. The error I get is "FFCal:invalid filename for FileOpen function"

I've seen that before and just figured I needed some other file -- maybe an mqh in experts/files or something else, so never bothered to mess with it.

robp:
I've already tried that. The error I get is "FFCal:invalid filename for FileOpen function" I've seen that before and just figured I needed some other file -- maybe an mqh in experts/files or something else, so never bothered to mess with it.

try this :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176404/page3

inzider:
Hi all!

I was looking at ForexFreedom indic base on CCI and tough its a good idea to combine several CCI whit obviously different period. ForexFreedom indic repaint since CCI indic itself makes dips into oversold and overbought zone, but if you attack the green monster whit a scalper view, you could get some 10, 20 and more pips and each signal.

Let's use also RSI bar as a filter over CCI indic, in addition whit daily S&R as some MA: 4SMA, 10, 21, 50, 200 EMA

Let's have a look about that:

RULES:

Entry: When ALL bars are the same extreme color --- BLUE o/r RED ----

Exit: When RSI turn another color, or when price close over/under 4SMA or 10 EMA.

----------------------

Watch out about next S&R and ranging market!

----------------------

Comments welcome!

INZ

Could you please post the file in a win zip?

Thank you

the rest

--------------------

Files:
ffcal.mq4  47 kb
inzcci.tpl  101 kb
sessions.mq4  8 kb
zee_zee_i.mq4  4 kb

i don't have winzip, here are some

inzider:
the rest --------------------

Thanks, Inzider

Iceman19999:
Thanks, Inzider

Pleasure mister!

Here a variation - Even better whit fibs bands instead of MA setting? Hum.... it react preatty well in ranging market, as in trending one.

Percentage set to 0.05 for the percentualzz indic.

Comments welcome!

Files:
fibb.jpg  164 kb
fib.jpg  161 kb
fibbands.tpl  47 kb

inzider:
Pleasure mister!

Here a variation - Even better whit fibs bands instead of MA setting? Hum.... it react preatty well in ranging market, as in trending one.

Percentage set to 0.05 for the percentualzz indic.

Comments welcome!

Hi

I see you added another Histogram above the cci ,what is it? or at least I do not see it in the indy's to download.From what I can make of it looks like the PJRSI14 but hard to read.

Thx

Reason: