1400-1600 GMT USD Breakout Strategy - page 2

Anything dealing with time is always the biggest issue. This system uses 1400-1600 GMT time, so does that mean if I live in the US East coast, that translate to 10:00AM - 12:00PM? How do you handle those spikes above/below the horizontal line, and drops back between those two lines?

et_phonehome_2:
Anything dealing with time is always the biggest issue. This system uses 1400-1600 GMT time, so does that mean if I live in the US East coast, that translate to 10:00AM - 12:00PM? How do you handle those spikes above/below the horizontal line, and drops back between those two lines?

The timezone is between 7am-9am NY Time. Make sure your chart matched this time.

time indi

worktime indi

Files:

Just took 30 pips !

Hi,

Just took 30 pips and im out!

Files:

dznmrd:
Hi,

The breakout on your chart is a little above and below the high and low respectively. Are you adding a buffer or just the spread?

dznmrd:
The timezone is between 7am-9am NY Time. Make sure your chart matched this time.

but look that 7 am and 9 am ny time are in this moment 1100 and 1300 GMT and not 1400 and 1600 gmt

Hi Andee. Why are the Hi and Low same?

Hi Andee,

I just installed your Ant-GU Breakout on Interbankfx, M15 chart of GU.

I found that the numbers n the Hi and Low are same. I also noticed on your chart that the Hi and Low have same numbers.

+ Why aren't they not different, but the same?

+ How many pips above the High, and how many pips below the Low should I place pending Buy stop and Sell stop? And where should I place my stop loss, and profit target?

Thanks for your indicator, it's nice.

Best regards,

James

dznmrd:
Hi,

Im using this indi on IBFX that is GTM +0. Attached screen shot with set displayed. It seems your indicator on your screenshot is set quite a bit earlier than mine. What gives?

Files:
bla.jpg  252 kb

zomg:
Im using this indi on IBFX that is GTM +0. Attached screen shot with set displayed. It seems your indicator on your screenshot is set quite a bit earlier than mine. What gives?

put on the indicator 11.00 and 13.00

Files:
gbpusd_2.gif  17 kb

andee:
sometime ago in this forum any breakout strategy that used Asian High and Asian Low to breakout GBPUSD. i hope this tool can help to backtest the strategy. u just need input what gmt_shift of your broker, and how many day you wanna to backtest.

some mistake with the indicator, Hi & Lo have the same value

Reason: