Price Time Volume (Scalp) setup

Hello. I am looking for the Price Time Volume indicator described here: Price and Volume Trend (PVT) - forex technical indicator and chart attached. I have searched and have not found it (if I missed it please correct me) If you look at the chart you will see the close tracking of the price action and the CLEAR and CLEAN divergence. I was thinking of a set-up using the PTV,SAR,NMA,Fractal, RVM Fractals, BB and 1&5 day EMA. Thought it might be really nice to scalp short-term TF's (GBP/JPY for example) All help and suggestions appreciated.

Files:
pvt.jpg  39 kb

PVT by rosh

Files:
pvt.mq4  4 kb

Pvt

Thanks. Makes my evening. How has it worked for you? Any ideas or suggestions/tips?

I'm not using it. I do not trust on volume provided by retailers.

40 pip per 15 hour

hi i know it's not in this post but i really have to ask um u said this

"Once again.....Thanks for little. Luckily I persist and after 3 years of searching found a guaranteed 40 pips every 15 hours. I intended to share but people were so caught-up with the same-old same-old crap that just get's you killed it was TOO much trouble to help-out someone who was doing something DIFFRENT. Oh well, NOT my problem now. Have fun with your dead-ends. $0.00"

and i really like to know if u share it with me i can even give u 50% of profit or if we can work this out with some other think like that i pay u 1 time or give u some % of the profit i would make it later please just reply to me if it's possible or not

thank you

Reason: