The Unholy Grail System - Intraday Strategy - page 2

prasxz:
NOTE: These indicators may repaint in real-time, so please use the "CANDLETIME" indicator included and wait for the candle/bar to completely close and to confirm the colors.

yes you should read Repaint indicator when candle/bar to completely close and to confirm the colors.

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Then you agree with this idea of a "repaint indicators based" system?

MiniMe:
repaint works very well when you have a time machine, check on ebay sometimes they have good offers on time machines.

What colour do you want? I have tons of indicator paint for your "machines".

prasxz:
NOTE: These indicators may repaint in real-time, so please use the "CANDLETIME" indicator included and wait for the candle/bar to completely close and to confirm the colors.

well, it should say:

NOTE: These indicators repaint in real-time, after candle/bar completely close "

(...a lot of bars...)

- and lets go from here

Bookkeeper didn't sayed how he trades his snakes with ZZs - so, may be Dznmrd found some ways

hi

vladv:
Then you agree with this idea of a "repaint indicators based" system?

it's a matter of how to read it , as long as that's a profitable system , why not .

Actually I don't like repaint indicator , but sometimes it's useful combined with others

===================

fxbs:
well, it should say:

NOTE: These indicators repaint in real-time, after candle/bar completely close "

(...a lot of bars...)

- and lets go from here

Bookkeeper didn't sayed how he trades his snakes with ZZs - so, may be Dznmrd found some ways

Correction: ZZ and based indicators repaints in real time and with backtest time

Well, i have nothing to say., Backtest using strategy tester is one of the most inaccurate means to testing something, Especially this is not a system base on EA,

IF you check the charts using the template i provided on the 1st post, the system is able to generate good entry signals, but i have a bit of problem with finding the perfect exit strategies,

Most trades open following this chart has gained me 50-75 pips, but i lose half of the profit since i dont have the right clue when its time to get out, maybe a 50pip target will be the best idea, but then again i could be missing opportunity to make more money.

Please, try it on demo with any pair and see, then you will believe why i posted it here

Problem is:

when we see indicators like ZZ pointer or Snake on a static picture we assume the turning point is just marked and the inverse move is coming and that will be.

However by two simple reasons, when wee this indicators in action we feel disappointed.

One reason is the code, apart from the fact that the snake code repaints te ZZ code was/is made to TRY to find tops and bottom and by just watch a M5 carts a couple of hours in rush days we detect that the top is not the top and bottom is not the bottom because the last zig zag arm is continuously moving because a new top/bottom was find.

Last, ZZ pointer is just ZZ were the arms where replaced by arrows.

This indicators as been around for near three years and many of us we had plenty of time to test it in early days and discard soon.

Due the recursive ideas trying to implement this buddies and I'm sure it has not been few in tree years, many of us reacts joking, blaming, smiling, joking between partners that had meet long time ago.

whatever...

Thank you for taking the time to post your strategy and indicators, dznmrd. It was very thoughtful of you to do it.

dznmrd:
Hi,

I would like to share my system which i want to call it, "The Unholy Grail", which is quite profitable and you can also try it, test it on demo and see and if you could help make it much better, A BIG THANKS!

Its a very simple system that only has 5 indicators (These are indicators found in forex-tsd)

You simply wait for 2 indicators to match then enter and when 2 indicators match again you exit and renter, That it!

This image should explain everything. (USDCHF Example)

You may use them on any currency you wish, but my advice is to always go with the USD Majors because you will be dealing with just 2 currencies, If you trade cross pairs then your dealing with 3 currencies.

Examples:

*USD MAJORS* (Easy to trade pairs)

1, EURUSD = EURO + USD

2, GBPUSD = GBP + USD

3, USDCHF = USD + CHF

4, USDJPY = USD + JPY

*CROSS Pairs* (Hard to trade Pairs)

1, EURCHF = EURUSD + USDCHF

2, GBPCHF = GBPUSD + USDCHF

3, EURJPY = EURUSD + USDJPY

4, GBPJPY = GBPUSD + USDJPY

RULES

1, Enter when LSMA and Snakeforce match.

2, Do not exit if LSMA and Snakeforce do not match.

3, Exit when LSMA and Snakeforce match against your position.

4, Do not enter if LSMA and Snakeforce do not match.

INSTALLATION

1, Copy the indicators to "experts/indicators" folder.

2, Copy the template "unholy_grail_system.tpl" to the "templates" folder.

3, Restart Metatrader.

4, Open a fresh 1hour chart of your favourite pair and load the "unholy_grail_system.tpl" file.

Indicator zip file : unholygrail_indicators.zip

Metatrader Template (Hourly Chart only) : unholy_grail_system.tpl

Complementary Moneymanegement excel file : moneymanagementfile.zip

Forex Timezones and open sessions : World Financial Markets -- Current Open/Closed Status, Opening and Closing Times, and Holiday Schedule, Expressed in Terms of Your Local Time Zone

I called it "The Unholy Grail System" cuz seems to be unholy for your broker hehehe, Also please correct me if im wrong anywhere, please remember im human and not an Android/EA to be 100% right or accurate in my system.

Please try this only after you have tested it on demo, it could be risky

Enjoy and wish you all great success, Any help to improve this is more than appreciated!

Linuxser:
Problem is:

when we see indicators like ZZ pointer or Snake on a static picture we assume the turning point is just marked and the inverse move is coming and that will be.

However by two simple reasons, when wee this indicators in action we feel disappointed.

One reason is the code, apart from the fact that the snake code repaints te ZZ code was/is made to TRY to find tops and bottom and by just watch a M5 carts a couple of hours in rush days we detect that the top is not the top and bottom is not the bottom because the last zig zag arm is continuously moving because a new top/bottom was find.

Last, ZZ pointer is just ZZ were the arms where replaced by arrows.

This indicators as been around for near three years and many of us we had plenty of time to test it in early days and discard soon.

Due the recursive ideas trying to implement this buddies and I'm sure it has not been few in tree years, many of us reacts joking, blaming, smiling, joking between partners that had meet long time ago.

whatever...

Hi Linuxuser Mod sir,

Using a repainting indicator on a 5min chart is as good as suicide, but on a 1hour/4hour chart with 60-240 minute long candles... It's repaint (Actually i never noticed the so called 6-7 candles dramatic repaint on the 1hour/4hour as yet,) is actually somewhat profitable,

Regards to the ZZ, i dont use it for reversals or to trade on basis of it, its only used as ideal stoploss for the trade.

Anyways... if its bad just dont use it, if you think it works, test on demo and see the results.

I still using this after reading all the comments, basically using it for entries, although im still not quite good at reading exit signs

prasxz:
it's a matter of how to read it , as long as that's a profitable system , why not .

Actually I don't like repaint indicator , but sometimes it's useful combined with others

===================

Can I ask you what are those other indicators do you use with repaint indicators?And perhaps some good filters,if you know some.

Reason: