Trading Systems - page 110

I'm looking for someone who would like to program a very simple indicator for free. Usually I would pay for custom indicators but this one is so simple, I mean..it's just a shame that I don't bother to learn to code myself. Anyway, if someone wants to tackle this, here's what I'm looking for: I am...
  KG FIMOM System ... (A Simple System)  (270   1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27)
Hi everyone, let me sharing the indicator that created by KG that i already used in my system. This indicator created based on our trading experiences and for simple trading system ... no headache and no hard analysis to decide when we put the order. It only depends on our MM and strategy .. I using
[Deleted]
Did anyone know this system ? I am looking for this system. The original post is from a chinese website 趋势跟踪器-——不漏掉任何一个主波段 - 「会员精华区」 - 『火线投资论坛』 外汇,外汇入门,外汇论坛,外汇社区,外汇保证金,外汇交易,投资,投资论坛,A股,股票
[Deleted]
  OSMA EA - good potential  (23   1 2 3)
I just did a quick coding of the Osma EA. The settings of the Osma can be customized by the fast_ema,slow_ema and signal_period input. There is also a reverse close feature that when set to true, will close the trade when we have a reverse signal, e.g close a sell when we get a buy signal The EA...
[Deleted]
  MA Cross  (3)
Can someone make an EA using this indicator ?
  KG LONG TERM IDEA (D1 base)  (16   1 2)
Hi all, First i have to apologize open this thread (to ND & LINUXER). But i think i have to open this thread, i'm afraid this idea is dissapear from my mind. Straight to the point, actually i'm trying to play long term right now. And I need to built a trading system that could help me play a multi...
[Deleted]
This a great sytem ! 120 to 200 pips a day in manual trading ! can someboy please convert to expert that buys on blue and sells on red also please add a start time and close time with on/off option thanks in advance
Hi all, Its been awhile for me so go easy on me. If anyone knows of a system that im about to explain, please point me in that direction. Idea would be to use an existing code to add another hedge at a set given profit targets. Example: Hedge EURUSD & USDCHF (does not need to be this pair) When...
  My GBP/JPY Trading System  (23   1 2 3)
Hi guys, I here to share my trading method. I tried this for two weeks (with real live account) with great results. I have research and back test from 2000 that GBB/JPY almost all the time touch the open. So here what i do at GMT 00 Buy and Sell GBP/JPY at GMT 00. Buy and sell are two...
Hi members, I would like to share my trading system. Please see the picture attached. Everyday at least 1 - 2 trades: SL = 30 pips TP = 40 pips GBP USD M15 USD CHF M30 EUR USD M30 Trading platform : interbankfx For your info: In Singapore time, hunting time starts from 1 pm onwards to 1 am midnight
[Deleted]
Hi everyone I read a great quote which said something like success is giving back more than what you take. As this forum has helped me so much I would like to give back a system which has been profitable for me so far.... It is a system I have devised and think is quite unique. I have been using it...
Been testing this manually and would like to code it to close auto. Here is system Place orders as follows 1ST SET OF 3 EURUSD BUY 1 EURUSD SELL 1 GBPUSD SELL 0.67 2ND SET OF 3 EURUSD SELL 1 EURUSD BUY 1 GBPUSD BUY 0.67 NOW CLOSE WHICH EVER FIRST SET OF 3 PAIRS ARE IN TOTAL PROFIT OF YOUR...
I have a very good Strategy based on the MACD . I would love to Transform it into an EA and would love to see someone that can develop it for me. I have attached the file and Documentation here. It earns me a very decent return weekly rougly 60% on Equity. I will surely appreciate if someone can
[Deleted]
Spectral Analysis of EUR/USD Currency Rate Fluctuation Based on Maximum Entropy Method. Spectral Analysis of EUR/USD Currency Rate Fluctuation Based on Maximum Entropy Method. Should you have additional questions please do not hesitate to post your questions
Hi everyone, Awhile back I came across an EA and for the life of me I cant remember the name nor a similar EA that most of the group knew. You take a position (e.g. Long) and if it goes down 40 pips, you pick up a short. If it keeps heading south, great. If not and returns 40 pips up, you pick...
Sorry question i wnat to build a simple EA using the shift function buy sell ... please help me
  SHOGUN Breakout Strategy  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Folks, Pairs like EURJPY move at least 150 pips daily. So if one started buying in steps as it went up, OR sold as it went down, there is a good chance of profit! It is the opposite of Martingle! The trading is as follows .. The current price is P. H is a separation, say 10 pips Buy a position on...
Hi, I've been playing around with various timeframe-related strategies, and so far it appears to be that signals based on the longer timeframes generate more profits in the long run. For example, if I program a strategy firing off positions based on the M15 chart aligning with the long-term...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I've been a member of this forum for a while and find it is a great resource so keep up the good work guys, I recently read a quote which was something like "success consists of giving more than you receive" so I decided to start this thread. I have just started to trade using a very
Hello there, I have been reading and studying this forex forum for a while. There are numerous indicators to use, it take some time to compare all of them, once the good indicators are found one will wonder about which time frame to use. I have tried several tie me frames, however, the only best...
Hello there, I have been reading and studying this forex forum for a while. There are numerous indicators to use, it take some time to compare all of them, once the good indicators are found one will wonder about which time frame to use. I have tried several tie me frames, however, the only best...
  The Best System  (9)
Hi Evrey Body Sorry About My English This Syseem Work Very Good For Booth Eurusd+chfusd Frame 4h Sl-40pips Exit-when The 5sma Cross Any One From The 20sma This System Safty More Than Any System I Try It My Regards
[Deleted]
  First Harmonic Indicators  (11   1 2)
If anyone has first harmonic indicators, the oldest ones and the simplest ones that was created before Nen wrote ZUP indicators please post here. Pucio