How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 24

Forum

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

angevoyageur, 2013.08.20 19:47

Work in progress, stay tuned !

Strategy Tester

• Online Help (Also accessible by F1 on your MT5 platform)

As noted by erdah, SendNotification, SendMail, SendFTP don't work in Strategy Tester (of course).

Optimization & Cloud

Practical cases

Just want to remind about the summary for this big thread :

Forum

How to Start with MT5, a summary !

angevoyageur, 2013.03.15 16:12

How to start with MT5 platform : summary.

As our topic about "How to start with Metatrader 5" is going to be huge, here you find a summary, with main links.

For developpers.

Work in progress, stay tuned :-)

Maybe we could sticky this topic and those two made by angevoyageur if this is possible.

Br, Candles

Good news : new version of Metatrader 5 iPhone are with technical indicators for now!
MetaTrader 5 - iPhone/iPad Mobile Trading Software
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 for iPhone/iPad is a mobile trading software, that allows you to connect to a trade server, receive quotes, trade and view the history of your trades.

i need more advance formula , its start so slow .

Zofia:
i need more advance formula , its start so slow .
start of what? ... sorry ...

Forum

question about subcribe the signal though mql5.com

Alexx, 2012.10.30 09:58

The volume of the order is calculated in proportion. The difference of deposits and leverages of the provider and subscriber is compared. In addition, in the terminal options (Tools->Options->Signals) you can set % of your total deposit that can be used by the signals.

In the given example "if my account balance is $2000, the signal provider  account balance is  $10000", if the provider performs a trade operation of 1 lot, at the subscriber's account that trade will be 0.2 lot (in case the leverages are equal and you allowed to use $2000 of the deposit in the options).

Reason: