How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 19

newdigital:

Just some announcement:

very good thread was started in russian mql5 - reference book of trader

=======

Please note - our forum is divided onto russian section and english section. But this separation was made just because of the languages only (you do not need to be a russian to post in russian section :) ). So, please use google translation to post there.

Just some good post from this thread on russian mql5 related to brokers:

newdigital:

Just some good post from this thread on russian mql5 related to brokers:

I deleted russian text to keep just an images only.

That come from another site, I already see it. I don't think it's a good idea to copy others trading site contents.

Different Types of Brokers
Different Types of Brokers
  • www.babypips.com
The first step in choosing a broker is finding out what your choices are. You don’t just walk into a restaurant, knowing what to order right away, do you? Not unless you’re a frequent customer there, of course. More often than not, you check out their menu first to see what they have to offer. There are two main types of brokers: Dealing Desks...

It came from here originally (in russian language). But for now - at least - some image is in english
Классификация брокеров валютного рынка FOREX » Форекс Эксперт: Аналитика, прогнозы, стратегии, советники и индикаторы для Forex.
Классификация брокеров валютного рынка FOREX » Форекс Эксперт: Аналитика, прогнозы, стратегии, советники и индикаторы для Forex.
  • forex-limit.ru
Dealing Desk брокер, в сокращенном варианте DD-брокер, это компания, работающая на валютном рынке путём выставления собственных ордеров. У такого брокера фиксированный спред. Отличительная особенность получения денег DD-брокера - это разница (спред) и валютные торговые операции против своих клиентов. Другое название данного вида деятельности –...

newdigital:
It came from here originally (in russian language). But for now - at least - some image is in english
I don't know who is the first copier, but anyway it's not a good thing to copy contents, at least without citing the source. In my opinion there is already enough people who believe that everything is allowed in forex world.

I think - they are doing good - means - they found some method to deliver the information to the members:

1. they are making the thread namely Dictionary for Traders - no one can post there except topic starter. If some content is taken from external source - he (topic starter) is providing the link. Every post - with header with link. And he is making his own summary on it. I mean: text is his own.
  2. there is discussion thread related to this Dictionary of Traders thread. Discussion thread is here. I invited our part of the forum to participate (russian language sorry).

==========

Their method is really good. I mean: we can make the summary for some forex books on this way:

• thread with the header of the book name
  • link to buy the book (because every forex book or article is uploaded to somewhere ... or it is selling for example)
  • summary about what this book is about
  • discussion related to the content of the book.

On this way - we will integrate external trading content to this forum without copywrite infringement

Just an idea.

Just for example - thuis link STANDARDS AND TERMS OF BUSINESS FOR CRFIN MEMBERS. This is Russian Standard for brokers:

3.1. А-Group Forex Companies are legal entities that facilitate operations in off-exchange financial instruments, including but not limited to Forex market instruments, for individual and corporate customers, and that have own capital adequate to cover market risks of non-performance of obligations to customers. 

3.2. A-Group Forex Companies are entitled to:

3.2.1. open customer sub-accounts and aggregate customer funds obtained as a margin deposit. 

3.2.2. make decisions on necessity to hedge customer positions with external counterparties;

3.2.3. act as an external counterparty for B-Group Forex Companies. 

3.3. B-Group Forex Companies  are legal entities that facilitate operations in off-exchange financial instruments, including but not limited to Forex market instruments, for individual and corporate customers and that do not have own capital adequate to cover market risks of possible non-performance of obligations to customers. 

3.4. B-Group Forex Companies : 

3.4.1. are entitled to open customer sub-accounts and receive customer funds as a margin deposit; 

3.4.2. must hedge aggregate customer positions with external counterparties;

3.4.3. shall hold customer funds received as a margin deposit in their sub-account with an external counterparty to ensure dynamic hedging of open customer positions.

3.5.  C-Group Forex Companies (introducing brokers) are legal entities and/or individual entrepreneurs that solicit customers for forex companies that are either A-Group and\or B-Group CRFIN members or operate under the same trademark with A-Group and\or B-Group CRFIN members for remuneration.

I mean - the traders are making deposit to the brokers but they (traders) do not have idea about dealing desk broker, stp, ecn, and the law/standards which are regulating every broker in the country.

newdigital:

I think - they are doing good - means - they found some method to deliver the information to the members:

1. they are making the thread namely Dictionary for Traders - no one can post there except topic starter. If some content is taken from external source - he (topic starter) is providing the link. Every post - with header with link. And he is making his own summary on it. I mean: text is his own.
  2. there is discussion thread related to this Dictionary of Traders thread. Discussion thread is here. I invited our part of the forum to participate (russian language sorry).

==========

Their method is really good. I mean: we can make the summary for some forex books on this way:

• thread with the header of the book name
  • link to buy the book (because every forex book or article is uploaded to somewhere ... or it is selling for example)
  • summary about what this book is about
  • discussion related to the content of the book.

On this way - we will integrate external trading content to this forum without copywrite infringement

Just an idea.

I agree with that, I have similar ideas but don't have time for such things.

Unfortunately, it' too difficult to follow a discussion and especially participate on Russian forum, the translation is sufficient to understand the general idea but not to understand the nuances. When I see a coding question I can answer but not participate to discussion.

I just want to remind once again about this good article: How to Subscribe to Trading Signals

I am on the way of preparation of the creation of some thread about Digital Filters/ So, I am inside Codebase now :) trying to find some indicators about. I found the following (it is just one of many articles about digital filters which invented by russians based on british research):

I used digital filters for the long time for MT4 ... as I remember - I created few of them (KGBP ... and it is still on MT4 CodeBase).

So, I am in big preparation for now. Just for information.

newdigital:

I am on the way of preparation of the creation of some thread about Digital Filters/ So, I am inside Codebase now :) trying to find some indicators about. I found the following (it is just one of many articles about digital filters which invented by russians based on british research):

I used digital filters for the long time for MT4 ... as I remember - I created few of them (KGBP ... and it is still on MT4 CodeBase).

So, I am in big preparation for now. Just for information.

hi newdigital

" Digital Filters "?

this mean :use it as a base to filter signal provided by the another .

if the signal provider ( base indicator we use it ) was in same direction with " Digital Filters " so we can get that position ?  ( is this correct ?)

Reason: