void OnChartEvent

void OnChartEvent

When I used strategy tester void OnChartEvent isn't work. How to fix this. So I try to create buttons on strategy tester but they doesn't shows. 

persy5:

void OnChartEvent

When I used strategy tester void OnChartEvent isn't work. How to fix this. So I try to create buttons on strategy tester but they doesn't shows. 

Correct  buttons don't work in the Strategy Tester . . please, please contact the Service Desk about this . . .  the more people that ask the more chance there is of it being fixed.

persy5:

void OnChartEvent

Maybe that help.

We are working on this. Graphical objects in the Visual Tester will be processed normally.
Visualize a Strategy in the MetaTrader 5 Tester
Visualize a Strategy in the MetaTrader 5 Tester
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
We all know the saying "Better to see once than hear a hundred times". You can read various books about Paris or Venice, but based on the mental images you wouldn't have the same feelings as on the evening walk in these fabulous cities. The advantage of visualization can easily be projected on any aspect of our lives, including work in the market, for example, the analysis of price on charts using indicators, and of course, the visualization of strategy testing. This article contains descriptions of all the visualization features of the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester.
Reason: