How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 21

If some members are asking to code for free so I want to remind the following :

Forum

How to convert a mt4 indicator to a mt5 one

newdigital, 2013.03.08 07:25

They are few ways to do

• you can do it by yourself (if you understand mql5 programming language)
  • you can ask someone to convert using Job service for example,
  • or some coder can do it for free for you ... but coders are coding for free if it is interesting for them personally and if it is interesting for majority of mql5 members.

So, my suggestion for you is Job service. 

I used Job service few times and it was cheap by money (for me) and reliable. The only problem is the following: every coder is having his own specialization which came from public experience. I mean: one coder is good to code EA, and other coder is good to code oscillators and so on. So, it may be good to know "who is who" for example :)

Those "few ways" are not my rule. This is rule of life :)

Just want to promote this small thread - New Reward Scheme for Attracting Users

===========

Anyway - if some one wants to have some instruction about howto (how to promote the signal or the product in Market place to external websites) - let me know, and I will create the special thread about it:

how signal providers or Market vendors can get the clients using external web sources in easy way

I passed this way so I can explain my perssonal experience about it

While people are reading up on the Affiliate scheme they should also read this thread:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11463#comment_465208
Will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program?
Will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program?
  • www.mql5.com
Yes, I am a community member and I would like to recommend my favorite applications and signals for a fee.

I am suggesting to everybody to read this small thread once again as this system is started to work right now : New Reward Scheme for Attracting Users

Just to remind :

Forum

How to Start with Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.06.04 15:49

I just want to remind once again about this good article: How to Subscribe to Trading Signals

Good article was published today - How to Install and Use OpenCL for Calculations :

It has been over a year since it became possible to write programs for OpenCL in MQL5. Entries of any OpenCL devices found can now be seen in the Journal at the MetaTrader 5 terminal launch ...

However not many users have taken the advantage of using parallel computing in their Expert Advisors, indicators or scripts as they are not aware of the new possibilities offered and do not have the required knowledge.

The thing is that launching of any MQL5 program that uses OpenCL requires appropriate software to be installed. That's why a lot of users were simply not able to run the Mandelbrot set script, as well as many other programs available in the MQL5.community forum.

In this article, we will show you how to install OpenCL on your computer so you can see first-hand the advantages of using parallel computing in MQL5. We are not going to consider the particulars of writing programs for OpenCL in MQL5 as the website already features two great articles that cover this subject:

read more in the article.

Just about AbsoluteStrength indicator and how to use it to estimate the primary and secondary trend :

Forum

Gold is Reaching at 1270

newdigital, 2013.07.01 21:04

How can we know: correction, or bullish etc (in case of using indicator for example)?

well ... let's take AbsoluteStrength indicator from MT5 CodeBase.

bullish (Bull market) :

bearish (Bear market) :

ranging (choppy market - means: buy and sell on the same time) :

flat (sideways market - means: no buy and no sell) :

correction :

correction in a bear market (Bear Market Rally) :

Forum

Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.06.28 15:55

Well ... some questions and answers :

=====

Q: what is the most profitable pair to trade the news?

A: GBPUSD

=====

Q: what is the most risky pair to trade the news?

A: GBPUSD

=====

Q: what is the most stable pair to trade the news (consistantly profitable pair for trading news events)?

A: USDCAD

=====

Q: what is less risky pair to trade the news?

A: USDCAD

=====

Thanx for your attention

That's all news

And just about Ichimoku signals - to keep everything on one thread .. because we will have new Ichimoku indicator for MT5 soon with alerts so it may be good to remind :

Forum

USDJPY Technical Analysis 23.06 - 30.06 : Rally Finishing to Ranging

newdigital, 2013.06.27 12:07

Well ... what I am explaining here by text and charts - it is understandable for traders. But there are traders and coders on the forum. And I think we all know that they are using different "forex english" in some cases. So, I am just translating some terms/words I am using for technical Ichimoku analysis onto "coding english" language :) :

1. Tenkan Sen - moving average of the highest high and lowest low over the last 9 trading days. (Highest high + Lowest low) / 2 over the last 9 trading days
  2. Kijun Sen - moving average of the highest high and lowest low over the last 26 trading days. (Highest high + Lowest low) / 2 over the last 26 trading days.
  3. Senkou Span A - the average of the Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen, plotted 26 days ahead. (Tenkan Sen + Kijun Sen) / 2 plotted 26 days ahead
  4. Senkou Span B - the average of the highest high and lowest low over the last 52 days, plotted 26 days ahead. (Highest high + Lowest low) / 2 over the last 52 trading days plotted 26 days ahead.
  5. Chikou Span - the closing price plotted 26 days behind.

Forum

Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.06.28 18:00

Hi zeno,

as to lower timeframe ... the default settings of Ichimoku is 9/26/52, right? But it is mainly for higher timeframe (started from H1 for example). For lower timeframe - there are 2 kinds of settings:

• 9/26/52 as default one and/or
  • 72/144/288

=========

Besides, there are many signals of Ichimoku indicator to open the trades. I know about 6 signals (but it is much more signals in combination with each other):

• Tenkan Sen / Kijun Sen Cross - very weak signal but it is coming as the first one ... but it may be a lot of false signals
  • price crossing Kijun Sen - more strong signal
  • price crossing Sinkou Span A line (Kumo Breakout)
  • price crossing Sinkou Span B line (Kumo Breakout)
  • Senkou Span A crossing the Senkou Span B (trend reversal)
  • Chikou Span crossing historical price - it is most strong signal for Ichimoku but it is lagging on timeframes started with H1, and not lagging for lower timeframes.

The combination of all those 6 signals = Ichimoku indicator.

So, the request about alert ... it is the request to create alet for all those signals with combination with each other? if yes so it is big project ... I do not have the credits in my profile for all those alerts (which may be - more than 100 different variations)  :) ... if you are talking about some particular signal so - it may be possible to make alert.

I am mostly using on the thread just one signal : Chikou Span crossing historical price. So, which signal to be alert?

Howto use cloud and agents (in Chinese language) :

Forum

让电脑给你打工

wuyongxin999, 2013.07.05 17:46

首先声明,只能赚点水电上网费,不会太多。

随着电脑配置越来越高,大部分的电脑资源都是空闲的,尤其是有些公司的服务器,整天都要开着,但工作的时候并不多。现在我们可以让电脑加入分布式云网络,让电脑在空闲时间自动完成云网络分配的任务,为你赚取美金,并且不影响你的正常工作。

在开始前,还要确认一点,你的电脑配置要高一些,至少是多核,有足够的剩余内存,也就是说它要比较闲。
    为了让电脑开始工作,你要完成以下几个步骤:
    1、下载云终端。MQL5.community云终端下载地址http://files.metatrader5.com/6361287/mt5setup.exe
    2、按照说明安装云终端。
    3、建立几个Agents,一般是你的cpu核心数,或者留一个cpu核心自己用,cpu不会很忙。
    4、注册MQL5.community账户,英文网站,但很好注册。
    5、让你的Agents连接到你的MQL5.community账户,这样,电脑给老外打工赚的钱就存到你的账户里,注册成功会先送你2个积分,可以兑换2美金。一台电脑不能重复注册。
    6、你的账户超过3个积分(3美金)的时候,才可以向外提款,如果你的电脑核心够多,配置够高,开机时间够长,会很快的。你可以把很多太电脑的Agents连接到你的MQL5.community账户,不要让公司领导发现。
    7、关于提款的问题,你可以注册webmoney或者paypal账户提款,webMoney提款需要付0.8%的手续费,PayPal需要2%的手续费。
    好了,开始下载吧:MQL5.community云终端下载地址http://files.metatrader5.com/6361287/mt5setup.exe

下载完成后,运行,过程很简单,另外,您没有看错,就是它:

安装完成后,在工具菜单选择 Agents Manager,主程序是用了做自动交易的,不用管它。主要是设置Agents。

Agents设置界面:

转到Services,程序会检测你的cpu核心数,建议你安装几个Agents,我的电脑是4核的,建议安装4个Agents,点击Add按钮,自动安装,另外默认的密码不要修改,修改后就云就找不到你的Agents,安装完成后:

你可以在Agents点击右键,启动或停止、卸载Agents。然后加入云,这步非常重要,要不是赚不到钱的。
把下面的两个选项都选上,允许使用你的代理,加入云。另外,在Account输入你的账户,你可以点击后面的register按钮注册一个,然后再填上,让Agents和你的账户绑定。电脑就可以工作了。

还要很重要一点,设置你电脑什么时间在线。

下面是MQL5.community的注册界面,注册完一定要记得把你的账户名和Agents绑定,否则收不到钱。注册很简单,注册完会给你的邮箱发一封确认信。

好了,把Agents和你的MQL5.community账户绑定后,电脑就会为你工作了,把所有这些程序都关掉就可以了,Agents会以服务的方式在你的电脑运行。你可以登录MQL5.community,从右上角的Profile查看你的Agents情况,通过Payments查看或者取出你的积分,1积分对应1美金。

登录https://www.mql5.com/查看你的代理和你的积分(美金)

Reason: