Real Time Currency Valuation
We are glad to present an indicator of currency indexes, which can also analyze and control the situation.
The indicator displays indexes of eight major currencies and also can calculate index of any other currency, metal or CFD.
You will not need to study dozens of charts to determine the rising and falling currencies.
All the currencies market can be viewed in a single indicator window.
Main features of the indicator
- It forms indexes of eight major currencies, automatically determines the indexes on the current instrument, as well as the best indexes at the moment.
- It can display only necessary indexes at option and one of the indexes not included in the main group.
- It allows quickly switching to any currency pair or opening a chart of the desired instrument directly from the control panel.
- It works both in standard mode on historical data and in real time mode on tick data.
- The reference point and plotting depth is set using a vertical line available for moving.
- Built-in set of classic technical indicators - MA, MACD, RoC, CCI, RCI, Stochastic, StdDeviation.
- Monitoring of the market situation is performed using a built-in system of notifications in the form of levels.
- The prefixes and postfixes in a symbol are determined automatically.
- It is possible to select a currency, the index of which will be used as primary in the calculations.
- Graph of correlation dependence between currencies in one click.
- Function - select one of the built-in indicators.
- Smoothing - smoothing method for MA, MACD and StdDeviation.
- General Period - the main period for all built-in indicators.
- MACD Slow Period - period of the slow moving average of the built-in MACD indicator.
- Stochastic Slowing - period of slowing the built-in Stochastic Oscillator indicator.
- Correlation Period - correlation period (if zero, the correlation is not calculated).
- Display Mode - display mode, can take following values:
- Classic - indicator works on historical data.
- RealTime - indicator works on tick data in real time.
- Depth of History - depth of history for the indicator operation.
- Indication Panel - size of the indication and control panel.
- Main Currency - index of the primary currency to be used in calculation of the others.
- Notification - select the notification method:
- Silence - silent mode.
- Sound - sound only.
- Alert - classic alert.
- Push - Push notification to a mobile terminal.
- Alert&Push - dual mode.
- Source - audio file name.
- Easy to use - you do not need to get ready for the first launch.
- Real time mode - it is vividly seen where each currency moves at this moment.
- Exotic indexes - analyze indexes of gold, silver, or Russian ruble, for instance.
- The situation is under control - enable notification system and you will not miss and market movement.
- Only seven currency pairs for calculations - the indicator is effective and easy to use.
- a new chart of any currency pair can opened directly from the control panel
- all visual settings are stored when switching between symbols or chart timeframes
- extended the notification settings, and the intersection points are displayed directly in the indicator window
- the number of input parameters has been reduces for ease of use
- fixed minor bugs and performed optimization of the algorithms
- the tenfold ratio for all periods is activated in real time mode.
- Unnecessary lines can be hidden, leaving only the current ones on the chart.
- Controls on the panel can be hidden.
- Labels denoting crossing points are added to a chart when setting notification lines.
- Added an option for removing the alerting system from the control panel.
- Fixed bug with multiple alert triggering.
- Added Push notification.
- Algorithms have been optimized.
- added ability to work with CFD.
- you can hide the control and indication panel.
- added the rating table with signal indication.
- added Spearman's rank correlation coefficient calculation.
- improved an error occurred when there is a lack of historical data.
- notification levels are moved from the edge.