Real Time Currency Valuation
We are glad to present a unique indicator of currency indexes, which can also extensively analyze and control the market situation.
The indicator displays indexes of eight major currencies and also can calculate index of any other currency, metal, CFD, etc.
You will not need to study dozens of charts to determine strong and weak currencies, as well as their current dynamics.
The picture of the whole currency market for any period can be viewed in a single indicator window.
Main features of the indicator
- It forms indexes of eight major currencies, automatically determines the indexes on the current instrument, as well as the best indexes at the moment.
- It can display only necessary indexes at option and one of the indexes not included in the main group.
- It allows quickly switching to any currency pair or opening a chart of the desired instrument directly from the control panel.
- It works both in standard mode on historical data and in real time mode on tick data.
- The reference point and plotting depth is set using a vertical line available for moving.
- Built-in set of classic technical indicators - MA, MACD, RoC, CCI, RCI, Stochastic, StdDeviation.
- Monitoring of the market situation is performed using a built-in system of notifications.
- The prefixes and postfixes in a symbol are determined automatically.
- It is possible to select a currency, the index of which will be used as primary in the calculations.
- Graph of correlation dependence between currencies in one click.
- Basic Function - select the basic function of the indicator.
- Smoothing Mode - smoothing method for MA, MACD and StdDeviation.
- General Period - the main period for all built-in functions.
- Optional Period - additional period for MACD and Stochastic Oscillator.
- Correlation Period - correlation period (if zero, the correlation is not calculated).
- Display Mode - display mode, can take following values:
- Classic - indicator works on historical data.
- Real-Time - indicator works on tick data in real time.
- Depth of History - depth of the indicator display.
- Indication Panel - size of the indication and control panel.
- Main Currency - currency to be calculated the first.
- Alert Mode - select the notification about events:
- Zero - crossing a zero level.
- Levels - crossing horizontal levels
- Zero & Levels - crossing all levels.
- Intersections - lines crossing each other.
- Alert Top Level - value of the upper level.
- Alert Bottom Level - value of the lower level.
- Self-Regulation Mode - value of notification levels auto correction.
- Notification Method - select the notification method:
- Silence - silent mode.
- Sound - sound notification.
- Popup - pop-up notification.
- Push - push notification to a mobile terminal.
- Mail - email notifications.
- Sound & Push or Popup & Push - dual modes with push notifications.
- Sound & Mail or Popup & Mail - dual modes with email notifications.
- Sound Source - audio file name.
- USD, EUR... Color - line colors of the appropriate currency and data on the indication panel.
- Easy to use - you do not need to get ready for the first launch.
- Quick navigation - choosing the required currency pair or opening a new chart is easy.
- Exotic instruments - analyze the movements of metals, oil and other commodities.
- Real time mode - tick chart of all currencies movement shows the best moments for entering.
- The situation is under control - enable the notification system and never miss a strong movement on the market.
- Only seven currency pairs for calculations - the indicator is effective and easy to use.
- minor fixes and improvements
- added appropriate buttons to the panel, as well as timeframe switch buttons
- improved history auto upload reliability during the indicator's first launch
- only the symbols present in the Market Watch are included to the hot list
- history depth is now automatically adjusted to the chart width
- added the button for selecting the best pair with the major currency
- added the parameter for auto-regulating notification levels
- fixed errors on a new chart
- added signals about intersections with placing labels on history
- notification levels are available for the correlation coefficient
- added new controls to the indication panel:
1. Button to select the previous symbol
2. Buttons to control the notification system
3. Buttons to control the notification modes
- added new input parameters:
1. Alert Mode - select the notification mode (Levels of Crossovers)
2. Alert Top Level - value of the upper level
3. Alert Bottom Level - value of the lower level
- when the "Chart Shift" button is released, the indication panel is located on the left side
- the color scheme of the indicator adjusts to the terminal's color "on the fly"
- a new chart of any currency pair can opened directly from the control panel
- all visual settings are stored when switching between symbols or chart timeframes
- extended the notification settings, and the intersection points are displayed directly in the indicator window
- the number of input parameters has been reduces for ease of use
- fixed minor bugs and performed optimization of the algorithms
- the tenfold ratio for all periods is activated in real time mode.
- Unnecessary lines can be hidden, leaving only the current ones on the chart.
- Controls on the panel can be hidden.
- Labels denoting crossing points are added to a chart when setting notification lines.
- Added an option for removing the alerting system from the control panel.
- Fixed bug with multiple alert triggering.
- Added Push notification.
- Algorithms have been optimized.
- added ability to work with CFD.
- you can hide the control and indication panel.
- added the rating table with signal indication.
- added Spearman's rank correlation coefficient calculation.
- improved an error occurred when there is a lack of historical data.
- notification levels are moved from the edge.