The adviser is based on a steady breakdown pattern of the current channel. This pattern is revealed by means of spectral analysis of the price over a long period of time and is successfully developed over a period of 20 years. Has a built-in mechanism for calculating profits, and also closes transactions for virtual Stop Loss and Take Profit, which are more than 40 points for 4-digit quotes. The adviser works on currency pairs: EURUSD, EURGBP, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF. All settings are inscribed in the data file and transferred to the Expert Advisor directly.
The working timeframe is 30 minutes, but also takes into account the older timeframes of 60 minutes and 1 day.
The adviser does not use dangerous strategies: scalping, martingale and does not build a grid of warrants - there is always one deal in the market.
- Pairs - select settings for a currency pair.
- Magic - the unique identifier of the Magic Number.
- Slippage - the value of the allowable price slippage.
- Lot - the size of a fixed lot.
- Risk - the percentage parameter of the dynamic lot (if 0, then the lot is Lot).
- SL - value of Stop Loss for 5-digit quotes.
- TP is the value of Take Profit for 5-digit quotes.
- LEVEL - the value of the channel level from the price for protection against scalping.
- Use Trailing - use Trailing Stop.
- Trailing Stop Start - the value of the distance from the opening price of the order when Trailing Stop starts for 5-digit quotes.
- Trailing Stop Distance - the distance from the price when Trailing Stop Loss is set for 5-digit quotes.
- close_signal - closing of transactions on a return signal.
The default settings are for the EURUSD currency pair; in order to load settings for other currency pairs, you need to change the Pairs parameter. Nothing more is needed.
No need to download set files and other files!