MetaTrader 4 version is available here: MT4 Drawer.
This tool allows you to draw on the chart using keyboard shortcuts. It also provides some custom drawing tools for your convenience.
You can configure 3 variants for each tool (6 for advanced patterns), which you will be able to choose from dashboard. There is also, a possibility to define up to 30 quick access keys that skips the dashboard step and goes straight to drawing.
Here are the list of supported tools:
- Advanced Pattern - draws two triangles (with letters and ratios)
- Risk Reward - draws two rectangles and displays risk to reward ratio
- Impulse move - draws colored line according to impulse move strength
- Elliott Wave - draws multiple lines
- Fibonacci Retracement
- Fibonacci Extension
- Label - typable
- Text - typable
- Vertical Line
- Horizontal Line
- Trend By Angle
- Linear Regression
- Standard Deviation
- Gann Line
- Gann Fan
- Gann Grid
- Fibonacci Time Zones
- Fibonacci Fan
- Fibonacci Arcs
- Fibonacci Channel
- Andrews Pitchfork
- Cycle Lines
- Default snapping sensitivity (pixels) (default: 10) - If chart object point distance from high / low does not exceed this value, it snaps the point to that high / low. Each tool can have it's own sensitivity. If tool sensitivity is set to 0 - it uses this value.
- Show dashboard key (default: D) - Keyboard key to show dashboard.
- Dashboard driver (default: Label dashboard driver) - Dashboard driver to be used: comment or label.
Dashboard - Label driver
- Title color (default: DarkSlateGray) - Dashboard title color
- Text color (default: DimGray) - Dashboard text (tool name) color
- Key text color (default: Red) - Dashboard text (binded key) color
Other parameters are used to define quick access keys, variant choosing keys, tool choosing keys and all available configuration (3 variants each) for each tool.
- To cancel drawing press Escape key.
- You can type on Label and Text tools before clicking on chart to save their position.
- To toggle letter case (a/A), just click Shift key once (it acts as a caps lock).
- To type a space use Ctrl (as Space key triggers MT4 search input).
- You don't need to delete "Type text..." text. Just start typing.
- To clean up your dashboard, disable tool you don't use (set their key to "Disabled").
If you encounter any bugs or have a feature request, leave a comment.