The indicator strategy is meant to develop a pool (sequence) of transactions and their subsequent profit total closure. It is assumed that any price movement has a counter-move (rollback), which is the main feature of the Scalping Reverse indicator.
This strategy very well combines with TrendLine PRO and ProfitZone trend indicators. When using the Scalping Reverse indicator with any of the above indicators, the trader will receive a profit during both the local trend and when it is corrected.
My other FX tools: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/neurofx/seller
When using a reverse strategy of accumulation of transactions it is very important to calculate the minimum Deposit for each trade correctly and to determine the optimal trade start (signal bar), because you get the final profit while closing the entire sequence of trades.
In the free version of the indicator you get access to all the basic functions to determine the start and end of the trade. However, you have to calculate the signal bar. The Scalping Reverse indicator shows Buy (blue) or Sell (red) and neutral bars (yellow), signals an alert when new entry points appear, calculates the final statistics in pips. You can alter some settings, while some of them are available only in the Scalping Reverse PRO version:
1) Signal bar which sets a number to determine the most appropriate initial bar for the trade
2) Filter of signal candles dimension
3) Interactive Scanner panel displaying the current signals on all pairs and timeframes that you are use for trading. When you press the scanner button you need, you immediately switch to a new chart. You can also enable or disable notifications for each pair or timeframe on the panel.
4) In the indicator settings, notifications in MT4 app (on your smartphone) and similar e-mail notifications are available. The notification contains the necessary information for decision-making and an instant response even if you are away from the computer.
5) By purchasing the paid version of Scalping Reverse PRO indicator, you get a gift from us: Reverse Wave indicator with a key for an unlimited number of activations. To get it, please leave a review with a rating to the product Scalping Reverse PRO on the market and send the link or a copy to our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you and send the Reverse Wave indicator with an individual unlimited key. Reverse Wave indicator is necessary to determine the trend strength and confirm the start of trades in the sequence.
6) Developers get an access to iCustom buffers to create EA using the signals of the Scalping Reverse PRO indicator.
Join our Telegram group t.me/ScalpingReverse where we exchange settings to the indicator and share our experience and trading forecasts.
On the Panel* you can see the number of the current signal bar in a square. The background of the square reports on the current trend of trade. Next, the indicator displays statistics that help you configure the indicator in the best way:
Pips - the number of pips received in all trades (in the brackets is average value per trade)
Trades - number of trades
Buy Trades- the number of Buy trades
Sell Trades- number of Sell trades
MaxTrades - maximum number of trades in a sequence
AvTrades - average number of trades in a sequence
MaxDevSeq - maximum price deviation of the first signal bar in the sequence
AvDevSeq - average deviation of the price of the first signal bar in the sequence
*- pull the square to move the Panel on a chart