General - page 807

Seven videos demonstrating the copy trading technology in English and Russian are available on our official YouTube channel. Watch the videos to learn how to find a suitable signal, how to analyze its trade performance, how to subscribe to a signal as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of copied...
Hi, I accidentally executed the same purchase twice. Obviously, I already own the indicator so I don't need another one. How can I request a refund to my account? Orders 915178143 and 915178468 Thanks Kent
Is it possible to color the exit symbol of a position acc. to profit (e.g. green) and loss (e.g. red) (where how)? Where can I change the color of the Entry and Exit Symbols? MqlTradeRequest does not provide anything like that :(
there is no loading mql5 website for subscribe signal service in mt4. why is it ?
Hi everyone i'm trying to connect more agents to my main one. I add the right ones (by the .mt5 list) but the error is still the same  2018.11.13 21:37:34.134 Agent_192.168.1.,xxxx authorization on still connected agent I read all post and all guides but i didn't found anything about that Is a...
Dear Support Team, I am currently subscribing to " link to the signal was deleted by moderator "... However, it seem can't connect to the signal provider... the message in Journal saying "Signal - connecting to signal server". It keeps trying every 5 min, but can't successful. Already over 6 hours
hello can you hilp me what is the minimum amount of money you can use with mtatredr or is it the lowest amount of money?
  Meta Trader Bit Coin Charts  (11   1 2)
Could someone help me I would like to have access to a BTC through meta trader I have bee unsucsessful loading one. I am using windows OS . Thank you I  am also set up in a JAFX demo account that trades Cryptos
Hi is anyone able to adjust the code to accommodate multi level arrows or at least make it so I can attach to the same chart twice with different settings, if you could it would much appreciated.
Hi, I’m trying to make an expert advisor but I can’t get a good indicator to determine the trend. Please suggest trend indicators so I can attach it to the expert advisor to determine the trend. Thank you
Can someone please tell me, if I copy a signal (without auto sync), will the trade close automatically when the provider close his trading, even though the specific signal does not have sl and tp set?
Hi, it has been our understanding that when a rented product is renewed before the expiry date, the product does not have to be reinstalled on the MT4 platform. The service desk informed us however, that the product needs to be reinstalled, irrespective of whether the renewal was done before or...
I am trying to upload my EA to marketplace but when it validates it gives error 1.  Now my EA is for GOLD and testing is done on eurusd how come? secondly it opens trades at certain time of the day and some days does not take trades. So how will it be validated in mql4 testing so i can upload to my...
Hi I need to get yesterday iMA value in this mql5 EA, Isn't the code below over complicated? if so, is there a simpler way? Thanks   double maValue(int days){    int handle = iMA(NULL, PERIOD_D1, days, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_WEIGHTED);    double maArray[2];    SetIndexBuffer(0,maArray...
i can only sent 4 messages in a row, after that, i cannot sent any messages, why this happens, i am not spaming, but networking with various new users kindly help  advice how to resolve this
I guess this is a stupid question, but as I havent been able to find a clear answer yet I try the forum: In the MT5 terminal, where/how can I see what of the tick history is from my brokers real tick data?  I have tried "Symbols"-"pair"-"tick" request data from ie 2010-2018, but I am not able to see...
the most accurate  way to test an ea before start real account , accurate back test 
how can i remove these time flags or whatever this should be? they are hiding the chart :(
Hi, Unfortunately I am not a coder, though I wish I could code. I wonder if I could ask a question regarding a specific idea around MT4 and its capability? Is it possible and if so how would you approach, creating some sort of code that would allow me to run an indicator over multiple assets/symbols
Hi, traders, I will try to explain what confuses me with MetaTrader5 platform. So, I have opened pending order. That's what I see on this in 'Trade': Orders Symbol Order Open Time Type Volume Price S / L T / P Market Price State Comment...
Hello, How to know the current value of all my long positions on a product? It's POSITION_PRICE_CURRENT ? Thanks, Pierre
Hello, I am currently having difficulty with purchasing a/any signal in my demo account due to the signal either being hedging or netting.  It states "Subscription failed".  "Position accounting system mismatch, the Signal provider uses netting/hedging".  I understand this is a demo account but are...
Hello everyone, is there a way to limit the orders sent to thebroker?  My broker IC markets limits me to 2000 tick, orders ormessages sent by day, my EA is hyper and sends manymessages or ticks, as I can limit that function without havingto turn off my ea  Example buy Limit_buy Stop are ticks...
I want to run the same EA on a MQ-Demo account in one terminal and on 4 different charts M10, M15, M30 and H1. But as soon install this EA on one chart it is removed from the other? here are my helpless attempts to have them all together running in the terminal - this is what the journal log says:...
Hi, Do you use a software to view MetaTrader 5 log files ? If yes which one ? Thanks, Pierre
Hi, I want to optimize various MAs. only the iMA() 'knows' different methods (sma, ema, smma, lwma) the others (iDEMA, iTEMA, iAMA) don't. So any setup with MaMethod != iMA that varies sma, ema, smma, lwma are meaningless like: enum €ChooseMA {  //    €iMA,     // norm MA: maPer, maPrc   €iDEMA,...
Hi, I am wandering how you traders manage MA fake cross as a signal for the trade. I have a fast MA crossing the slow MA but sometimes it just crosses and gives the trade signal but then soon after the price reverses and the MAs detaches. How to avoid this kind of fake signals. Thank you
Hello dear Mql-programmers, I got a problem in the following code. It should return a signal (long/short) if the smaller MA just got over the bigger MA and this signal should  been kept until the price moves above the smaller MA to send the Order. My Porblem is that this only works for the first...
Is it possible to install a free indicator from the Market in MT5 on an android device (galaxy s7) and if so how?  Please and thankyou