General - page 808

Hello. Does anybody knows if mql5 is having some kind of delay or problem with the verification of seller users? Thanks.
Hello Who has EA pair hedge EURUSD and GBPUSD. EA can open two buy / sell orders at the same time and close at the same time when making a profit please give me. Thanks very much.
  Strategy Testing  (4)
Just a general question: I'm new to trading with robots and I wanted to know if it is necessary to perform strategy testing or optimisation. Presumably all the Expert Advisors come with default settings and will work straight away? I have 4 robots running at the moment but only 3 trades have been
Hi, Yesterday I have subscribed one signal for my MT4 demo account. Signal was working well in the morning. Same signal with same account I have opened in other computer in my office. Now I have opened my MT4 trading platform but signal is not connected to my account.Why? Please help me to solve...
Normal execution speed for my MT5 terminal is 50-100 ms. To test this execution speed in strategy tester should I test within this range, or should I calculate with half the time? Reason for my question is the notion that half of the reported is time from order being placed by my terminal to order...
  indicator stop working  (14   1 2)
since last mt5 update my indicator has stopped displaying on my charts and all instances have disappeared from all my charts it still shows in the navigator window and drags over to chart but wont display it also shows on the list of indicators on the chart has anyone any ideas
Hello all, I am new to mql in general but I have experience with c/c++ programming, I am trying a demo account using mql5 and sometime I have No Price returns from OrderSendAsync() function , I checked the SYMBOL_TRADE_EXEMODE using SymbolInfoInteger and return SYMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION_INSTANT...
hi  does any one know any android mobile trading app (either from broker or platform), that allows technical alert to be set up, from the mobile end? for example, i can set an alert from a list of technical indicator, than choose > = <, than choose from a list of indicator again, and set trigger...
ok some times it outputs something like 44.99999999 or 44.00000001 its like it has some small math error  double m1_IRS = iRSI(NULL,1,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0);      int temp1 = m1_IRS*100;      m1_IRS = temp1*1;      m1_IRS = m1_IRS/100; and one other thing i added 2 more indicator buffers that show the...
I want to change my profiles for upload document and QR Code please. help me please. Thank you very much.
Is it possible to filter and order the signals according Draw Down.  Thanks
Hi, how do i access the remaining activations if the product is removed from the market ?
The latest  MT5 update(buidl 1940) has been very unstable which caused the EA running with big problems. We got problems after every several hours  to copy the latest bar,and cause the EA we had running stable for several years with very big problem. The same issue happens on several different...
Hi, Rented an EA wich I have done several times. Have went to the Market Screen in IG MT4 (which is the broker I am using). There is no EA there available to download. What is the issue?
Hello every one. I am new to this community,  I rented an indicator "Median and Turbo renko indicator bundle". I want to send an email but I could not find author(=Mr.Artus Zas)' email link in his profile page. I appreciated if any body tell me how to find email link to the seller (=author) when I...
my friend is waiting for verification for about 2 weeks, his profile name is " zoroaster92 ", i'm wonder!!! whatcaused the issue to not be verified yet !? anyone ? any tips ?
hi i have problem when i want add my account into link mql give error broker name is not for mt5 i find  but for mt4 there is no my broker name. what i do?? please help
  Signal EA  (3)
I am looking for an EA that monitors as many as 10 currency pairs on multiple timeframes, and sends email/text messages when there is a difference of at least a certain number of pips between closing candle prices and the 50 period MA.  The number of desired pip differences is different for each...
Anybody have the file of Tom Demark sequential for MT5 ?! I cant find it ! pls : ) tks
Dear Traders I see six different languages on right-above side in MQL5 site. If I choose japanese settings, that case japan traders posts on "Forum" section. But not difference on "Market" menu all language settings. 1. Is "CodeBase" menu different for traders for each 6 countries?  That code only...
If 90% of TP -> Set New SL-> Set new TP... But why does it not work??! It either works only for the SL but not for the TP if i hide the SL part-> it creates endless Takeprofits (everytime +210+210+210+210) <- actually after one Modification the Condition wouldnt be true, but it still goes on adding...
Helo, It is possible to copy an indicator that is in the indicator folder to another file, for example input string InpSrc="\Indicators\MyFolder\MyIndicator.ex5";      input string InpDst="\Indicators\MyFolder\MyIndicator2.ex5";  FileCopy(InpSrc,0,InpDst,0) I've tried everything but I always get the...
Good evening boys! I will introduce myself first. I am 27 years old and I started with forex this month. It seems to me nice to earn some pocket money with forex. But with a low income per month it takes a really long time. I can only spend 400 or 500 euros per month and I also have to spend my free...
iBarShift() sometimes works, sometimes does not. By "works" I mean that it returns a bar number given a specific time for historical data that I know exists on the machine, By "not works" I mean that it returns -1 even though historical data exists. I created a test script (attached). It assumes...
I'm using <some> EA and there are over 500 pages of comments and it goes fast, the chat. Often the admins will say to Not Trade certain nights, like tonight, due to USA election, and you may miss that comment. I wrote to MQL5 support and they said they only do billing issues there and to put it in
I have subscribe for mql5 vps hosting , I use EA  but how to check  my ea performance and see the orders and positions than been opened by the expert 
Hello, I finally received some signals... made a loss. I need help, how it is possible that my signal provider makes profit, while I make loss off his trades... How bad is this service then, if such oddity happens?
Where is symbol price data of MetaQuotes coming from?
  Help me please  (3)
good evening I have a problem, the strategy tester puts me this and does not run the test of my robot "2018.11.07 01: 17: 08.975 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 19218 at 2018.11.02 20:00 exceeded)" that should I do? Thank you for your help