General - page 400

Hi, Almost at the end of getting all the basics working when using DLL. But I have the last issue with passing datetime. MQL alert results when printing DLL return and simply MQL. C# should print the same date as native MQL, but it doesn't. C# using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using
Hi all, I have this simple code trying to write some text on a pipe using 2 different ways for it (using FileOpen() and CFilePipe::Open() ): #include <Files\FilePipe.mqh> //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
On the past 7 hours metatrader is down i can´t open any graphic and i´m a it and allready do everything like login online install again remove temporary files etc. Need Help
I have two different EA robots, each has its own NumMagin separately. ulong magicNum = 123477 ; //Magic Number trade.SetExpertMagicNumber(magicNum); I want to know the total separate value of each EA, which runs individually. I'm using a void function, which looks for this history of each
This little triangle is something most traders haven't noticed so please read carefully which one I'm referring to - I'm NOT referring to the "chart shift triangle" at the top of the screen area. I want to ask a question about the "Fixed chart position" triangle located at the bottom left-hand...
I am on broker where is 1:30 leverage and account which I want to copy using 1:500 can you please explain to me if some sotware can adjust it to work it properly
Hello I live in the U.S and I Downloaded MetaTrader 5 a while back and also Purchased <..> (trading robot) to work with it but I was never able to figure out a broker that works with MT5 in the U.S....... I tried downloading Metatrader 4 but my computer keeps downloaded MT5 .. anybody has experience
Hello good day to you all.. Have any of you experienced this problem in freelance section.. etc.. The page automatically refresh almost every few seconds.. Whenever a message is sent .. or received.. etc.. This is getting too much.. I have asked few people .. they are facing same too
I am using code MqlTick last_tick; SymbolInfoTick ( _Symbol ,last_tick); double Askx=last_tick.ask; Comment ( "" , Askx); to calculate Ask price, but its showing with slight delay as compared to Marketwatch chart How can i calculate it on real time? Thanks
Hello I am not receiving all signals from subsribed signal accoount like BTC trades, oil, what can be the problem? Thank you, Peter
Hello, I'm curious and testing this out. Could we use a demo account instead of a real account and provide it in signals dept? Then after weeks of testing I can switch to real account
Good day Is it normal that the last trade open was on the 14th of May? I use the <Deleted> signal Thanks
Hello Everyone, I am new to mql5 & programming in general and need a little help here. I need to break (trim) each number "if the dot is found should be ignored, and store it in a separate variable. where i can start dealing with it. For example: Gold price now is 1884.55 I want to divide it into 6
  fix trend line  (9)
Hi. Is It possible fix trend line? This way, If I graphic moves, trendline stays at same place I putted
Why the price of my vps has increased in MetaTrader5 ? for 1 month 15: but now 17.85 usd After charging my account, the price of vps increased
I need to withdraw my money and I'm not able to, because there is no option of withdraw I don't know how it's working, I'm stressing
[Deleted]
I have a signal. But it can't public to all. If you know how to increase the rank, please help me. Thank you
Hello everyone,  I recently tried on making a purchase on mql5 but my transaction was declined, even though I was able to purchase a signal before. I made sure all the card information was put in correctly, even contacted the bank and no issues there. Help!
Guys just a quick one. i have coded an EA but i am planning on adding a trailing stoploss to it. However im struggling to add it to my code. Has anyone got a code for a trailing stoploss they wouldnt mind sharing? thanks in advance
I recently downloaded the Andriod mobile metatrader4 app ( build 946) onto my Lenovo P780 phone. While the charts are working fine, I cannot set up push notification. I have no messages in the app's inbox as the MetaQuotes ID "is not registered". I also get a message saying " Unfortunately, your...
Hello all, I just downloaded a MT5 terminal (I have 3 MT4 terminals running) to copy a specific Signal " <deleted> ." I can find <deleted> when I use the mql5.com website.... but not through the MT5 terminal? I find the signals.. and search through the magnifying glass - but it does not appear!? Any
Finally, MQL5.com introduced the Bank Transfer (or Bank Wire Transfer) for the direct Withdrawl method. It is really big step forward in the positive term. At the same time, we have many concerns too because this is new withdrawl method. For the time being, the most obvious huddle is that 5000 USD
Good day, Can you please assist me to get back into my account. My email address is <...> Kind Regards, Rean <...>
The Signal service im subscribing too took 2 payments and extended copying for 2 months can i change this back to 1 month and get refund or just have to sit this out. Any help is appreciated
Hi guys / dear Metaquotes market admins, for quite some time I received so many questions like "Do I need a VPS to use your tools?" and I was wondering why - Today I got my answer. This happens if a user installs a product purchased in the market -> Metaquotes provides this absolutely misleading
I found many examples that can access data stream from metatrader as follows: # request 1000 ticks from EURAUD euraud_ticks = mt5. copy_ticks_from ( "EURAUD" , datetime ( 2020 ,1,28,13), 1000 , mt5.COPY_TICKS_ALL ) # request ticks from AUDUSD within 2019.04.01 13:00 - 2019.04.02 13:00 audusd_ticks
Hi All, I´m pretty new to this platform and Forex trading but I have a basic question - how can they be so much difference of data between 2 brokers for the same symbol (ex: USDJPY) at the same time when I compare them? Thanks for the input. Rgds
i didnt find the symbol for MT5 how to download it
  New copy signals not copying  (12   1 2)
Hello there guys, I have an "advanced" problem... I have just started copying a signal. (Context: - I have copied many other signals and am currently coping others in other MT4 terminals so I know how to copy). HOWEVER - this one today does not work!? Provider has 1:100 I have 1:500 with IcMarkets
I am creating a Strategy in EABUILDER which is going fine. I just want to stop the Strategy after it has taken one trade. I do not now how to do it in EABUILDER