General - page 804

I subscribed two signal few days back but the same are not active as i could not subscribe for VPS۔  Would i get back refund if the signals are  unsubscribed now?
How I can check if order day is today? I found quite ugly way . Should more elegant solution for ( int trade = OrdersHistoryTotal () - 1 ; trade >= 0 ; trade--) { if ( OrderSelect (trade, SELECT_BY_POS , MODE_HISTORY ) == true && OrderSymbol () == Symbol () &&
I tested out the ability to dock/undock windows. I had a few thoughts I wanted to suggest to see if they made sense; then I will post on the Russian side as a feature request. 1. As far as I can tell, there is no way to look at the tabs on the main Terminal window to see which are Undocked. My...
For some reason  unbeknown to me my Navigator Window now appears as a full width window and I can't find how to restore to original setting. Seems so simple but spent ages trying to find help. Suggestions appreciated  Thanks
hey there i am new to MQL i am trying to select only the First and Last order through OrderSelect function but its not working. i have tried it through OrderTicket function but its still not working. any help will be highly appreciated
Does anyone know why the live signal I'm subscribed to hasn't shown up after copying my MT4 account from my desktop computer to a VPS? Other ea's have successfully migrated except the signal.
Hello, I would like to suggest a feature that can improve testing management of EAs specific parameters by splitting tests into "rounds" or "Stages" or "Phases". How would this work?  1 - User select many parameters for test, as you usually do (in Strategy tester -> inputs). Maybe all parameters...
 Do we have to get separate VPS for each the subscribed signals running on MT4 & MT5 having different servers. If only one VPS is enough then how will it be hooked with all servers ?  
i download <name removed > it working on computer but when i upload it to vps its not working there. what is the problem in vps
Any MQL Telegram groups for general forex discussions on market movements?
I bought a signal and work good but I do not know how can I increase the lots in my segnal. Someone can help me please? Thank you
Hello Community . I'll take some time of my coffee break and share some ideas for the marketplace . Tools=EA's / Utilities / Indicators  Free ,for some time duration ,one time . Example : we set a buyout price  , maybe even our rental paid options and allow 1 month free of charge for testing, 1...
hi no one responding to my concerns, no one working at service desk? please check
through first option no text received on mobile phone and i m unable to select telegram message option  any help been trying for 2-3 days? due to this issue i am unable to make any new purchase
I want to open an account with a famous broker, that is MM, but says that No dealing desk interventions are made. Is that possible? I thought that all Market Makers were Dealing Desk, because don't give access to the interbank market, instead in this case it is NDD...
Hi guys. I'm interested in MT4 Signals, but I got a question: When signals come, how do my MT4 send order with new lot (according to my account ballance). For example: - Signals was sent EURUSD Buy 0.02 lot - And my MT4 Buy EURUSD with 0.06 lot (Because I want my lot is multiple 3 times) Thank you
Please have a look at the code and the attached image:   #include <Canvas\Canvas.mqh>void OnStart(){ CCanvas canvas();canvas.CreateBitmapLabel(0, 0, "data", 0,0, int(ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_WIDTH_IN_PIXELS)), int(ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_HEIGHT_IN_PIXELS)), COLOR_FORMAT_ARGB_NORMALIZE);canvas...
Hello, Is there more details about reliability calculation? You guys are not being honest or clear about it! For example, Trading activity. What is the purpouse about that? Because there are some accounts (signals) doing swing trading and others doing day trading. It is not a good comparision. And
From the documentation it appears that ChartScreenShot() only saves to \MQL5\Files\ directory, not \MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\Files\ directory. So, I am just double checking that there is no way to save into the latter using some sort of option like FILE_COMMON for file functions.
Hi all, I can't find a forum area where people can enter (constructive) feature suggestions for future updates. If forum admin is reading and there isn't one so far, it would be nice to have one - with votes! In case this is the right place: I'd like to see a feature so we can visually...
  creating an EA  (2)
I'm an experienced trader with a clear cut simple system that's based primarily on breaks of highs and lows of bars. I have zero programing experience and no clue where to start or how to hire someone. Could someone please tell me what to do?
I have MT4 installed on my Mac and wanted to try one of the free EA's that are listed here on the website. But, when I click to download it is asking if I have MT4, which I have. Then I can't download at all. I guess there is a problem for us Mac Users, since the MT4 is installed like in a folder...
refer the attachment. need help. how to resolve this ?
  Crypto API  (1)
I want to use MT5 chart but trade crypto currencies using Binance platform. Is this possible? Basically I want Binance to send chart info to MT5.
Hello I am having trouble subscribing to someone on mql5. it seems to when pressing on the green button it downloads mql5  but I have mql5 already. I don't understand why.  what is it that i am doing wrong. 
I create an indicator or EA, i put in the market, the day after it will be on the 2 page or third and so on...It means only few users will see it. To have another chance I read some developers use the same code for creating another indicator/EA in this way they have some chance again. Is it the...
How can signal providers get a good reliability value as shown in the overview (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals)? Thanks.
Hello there! I'm wondering how to close a position in condition?  For example  When EMA 20 cross over EMA 50  then start buy position and when  EMA 20 cross under EMA 50 then close this buy position I only using trade.buy()  if( (myMAfast[0] > myMAslow[0]) && (myMAfast[1] < myMAslow[1]) ) //cross...
Hello, I have an issue with volume management system whilst subscribing to a signal. 2018.11.20 21:26:38.694 '2096911214': Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 15% (old value 10%) 2018.11.20 21:26:38.676 '2096911214': Signal -