General - page 800

Refund amount  (4)
Sir, I have posted a Request for refund amount ...but there is no response from your service desk.
Dear Friends, i have the following issue, my manual private signal was set automaticly to zero after a realy great november, did anyone has the same problem? Thanks a lot and a successfull week Christian
Hi How long does it take to confirm a "seller" registration? I'm waiting for that a week or more..
I rented and paid for a Robot: <Deleted>: last Friday. But Since It was activated, It has not executed even one order. Is There something wrong?
  Renting VPS  (3)
I want to Rent A VPS. However after Launching to connect my broker server, I don't get the next step to pay for the VPS. Kindly advice
There are more than 2000 indicators on the codebase site for MQL4. I am wondering if anyone knows how to search for ONLY trend indicators? Thank you guys and gals! Happy Trading! Kensan
Hello, How do i calculete the MA using the real volume? I tryied this : double MediaVolume = iMA(_Symbol, _Period, Periodos, 0, MODE_SMA, VOLUME_REAL); but doenst work =( I need this on a EA so i cant apply the MA on the chart volume indicator
Hello,  Can anyone tell me if there is a way to reset the account balance of my demo account?  I would like to align the balance with my live account. Thanks
I want to code EA, TP condition = 25pip, if (.......), so how to do, please help me
Hello, i am making a EA and i need the real volume from a bar, how do i get this value? I tryied: Volumes(NULL, 0, VOLUME_REAL) but always return 10.
hi all,  I try to import a C# written DLL as in the example from the release notes. https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes/terminal/1898 -> I checked my version and I have 1940. #import "MQL5Test.dll"//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Script program start...
Hi everyone! it just occured to me that ECN brokers use symbols in the format of EURUSDi instead of the usual symbol EURUSD,  while other brokers also use: '.i'  Blueberry markets ECN accounts, '.' Tier1FX Demo accounts, '.pro' Axitrader PRO accounts, '-2' Oanda rebate accounts, 'i' TradersWay ECN...
is it any way to open more than 100 charts in mt5?
  global variable  (2)
 how can we define theglobal variable that can be identified for all mt4 In our computer ?
Both MT4 and MT5 Momentum Calculation is Wrong or Wrong formula Description?? Here's the formula in the Official MetaTrader CodeBase: Calculation Momentum is calculated as a ratio of today’s price to the price n periods ago: MOMENTUM = CLOSE (i) / CLOSE (i - n) * 100 Where: CLOSE (i) — the close
Hi everyone, May i know is there any software that can copy the source account by margin ratio? example source account margin 1000 put order lot size 0.50 so which lot size 0.50 is 0.05% from the margin 1000. receiver account margin 50000 signal from the source account is 0.05%  50000 x 0.05% = 25...
Hi, I have MT4 terminals. After a Windows update last night, the one terminal works as before but the other does not open despite restoring the windows plus restart. Please assist. Thanks. Kush
First big respect for sharing this brilliant piece  of work (understatement) to the community. just wow how good this is but I'm having problems to have this properly installed. When I download unpack the file from  articles from start after compilation they include mistakes. I manage to fix  those...
All related documentation concerning this system please post here. I have one but in russian language, sorry. But 10 pages with pictures and so on. But in russian. Can anybody translate?
How can I simultaneously use theprices offered by two brokers? for example i want to use EURUSDprice in alpari and fxtm in my expert
I dont get it... when the AE open an order (buy or sell) it gets opened at the CURRENT price at the moment that the server get (and process) it... why on heart, should the programmer should put as parameter the COST at the close moment? why it is not at the price at the close moment??? just dont
I see the following error messages in Event Viewer: The MetaTester-1 service terminated with the following error:  Function failed during execution. So out of 16 services on a 16 logical core CPU, about a half fails to start this way. Could you give me some hints on how to troubleshoot this? Are...
I am not sure if I am in the right area..   Thank you for the responses I was hoping i could do it in separate class's so I could modefily the one program to be used with different subprograms .. I will just have to use the cut and paste method if that works  I will be  very greatful thank you I...
Hi there I wondering if I can find an way to my question, mt point is: can I make the MQL4 Or 5 read the string as a code? example: this string "High[1]" can I make the program read it as High[1] and return the High of Bar 1 for me??? thank you.
I know it takes about 7 days after a freelancing job is completed for money to be unlocked on mql5 account to be able to withdraw by the freelancer..is this the same for ea sellers and signal providers , do you have to wait 7 days after someone buys your ea or subscribs to your signals before you
Hi, My computer has very recentely gotten infected with a virus. In order to avoid this happening another time (or at least reduce the chance), I was thinking of switching of operating system. Instead of using Windows which is my current OS I'd like to consider Ubuntu (and maybe even Mac). I mean...
  Need Help  (3)
Dears, i have a ready robot which i can use only with 0.01 lot.. i assume that it takes into consideration my balance and that is why i cant use more.. but i want to take risks and go for 0.1 lot.. Please who can help to correct it in script ?  Thank you !
[Deleted]
  Slippage updates  (1)
On the Slippage page of a signal one can monitor the average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers (in pips).  I've noticed that some signals have their slippage updated every single trade for many brokers, while other signals are update for just a small number...
Meta Trader 5 users know Meta Trader 5 is the powerful FX trading tool. However the choice of brokers might be limited for the time being. There is one way of overcoming this. The solution is to copy trades from your MT 5 to MT 4 terminal if they are installed in the same PC. In this way, you can...
Some bug's in MT5 build 1950 and build 1952: 1. function: int  Bars(    string           symbol_name,     // 交易品种名称    ENUM_TIMEFRAMES  timeframe        // 周期    );     Bug : Sometime it alway return 0 in some symbols.             Example : Bars("USDCNH",PERIOD_***); 2.function: int  CopyTime(...