biggest mistake I made in my life

Hello dear support team and also everyone,

About a week ago I made a mistake in my seller account, I will never forget it in my life.

The mistake I made is that I used several of my social accounts to support my product reviews, and about a week ago my product was hidden from the market by MQL5 moderators.
Last Thursday I received a message in my seller account from a supervisor at MQL5.Of course, I responded to the moderator message and explained everything to him and promised him that I would never repeat this mistake, but I have not yet received any response from moderator.

I suffered for almost two years to get a seller account on  great MQL5 site so that I always sent my documents to support MQL5 site and the documents were always rejected by a robot check, so much so that I lost hopes of owning the seller account on MQL5 site, but in Beginning in 2019 I managed to get a hard-earned seller account so that my documents were finally accepted.

I have carefully read all the terms and conditions of MQL5 Site Agreement and have found nothing to prevent anyone from owning social accounts on MQL5 Site, which is why I committed this mistake in my seller account.

I regret very much what I did in my seller account, since last Thursday, I am psychologically frustrated and very sad and sometimes I can not sleep because of what happened in my seller account, because I do not know yet what is fate my seller account and what Is fate of my product and I feel that my dream and my future was lost from me, ie my seller account on MQL5 site. 

Currently I ask you for help on how to delete my regular accounts on MQL5 site.

I hope just do not lose my seller account.

I advise any novice seller on MQL5 site always remember what happened to me in order to keep their seller account.

Thank you in advance,

I highly doubt this is your worst mistake. Sorry for getting caught, that i can believe.

Good call on MQL's side, except i do not understand why this Garonix account is not banned. Clearly it is not your sellers account.

All accounts should be banned. There is no reason for one to have multiple accounts at all, unless it is to abuse the system (and therefor f* over other users).

Garonix:
Hello dear support team and also everyone,

About a week ago I made a mistake in my seller account, I will never forget it in my life.

The mistake I made is that I used several of my social accounts to support my product reviews, and about a week ago my product was hidden from the market by MQL5 moderators.
Last Thursday I received a message in my seller account from a supervisor at MQL5.Of course, I responded to the moderator message and explained everything to him and promised him that I would never repeat this mistake, but I have not yet received any response from moderator.

I suffered for almost two years to get a seller account on  great MQL5 site so that I always sent my documents to support MQL5 site and the documents were always rejected by a robot check, so much so that I lost hopes of owning the seller account on MQL5 site, but in Beginning in 2019 I managed to get a hard-earned seller account so that my documents were finally accepted.

I have carefully read all the terms and conditions of MQL5 Site Agreement and have found nothing to prevent anyone from owning social accounts on MQL5 Site, which is why I committed this mistake in my seller account.

I regret very much what I did in my seller account, since last Thursday, I am psychologically frustrated and very sad and sometimes I can not sleep because of what happened in my seller account, because I do not know yet what is fate my seller account and what Is fate of my product and I feel that my dream and my future was lost from me, ie my seller account on MQL5 site. 

The message I received from moderator last Thursday in the attached screenshot.

Currently I ask you for help on how to delete my regular accounts on MQL5 site??

I hope just do not lose my seller account.

I advise any novice seller on MQL5 site always remember what happened to me in order to keep their seller account.

Thank you in advance,

Are you serious?

You are saying that you used multiple accounts to post 'fake' reviews and comments for your products and you are asking what you've done wrong?

Of course is not allowed to have multiple MQL5.com accounts and of course is not allowed to post 'fake' reviews and comments in order to trick other MQL5.com members into believing that these are genuine reviews and comments from product buyers.

Below are the MQL5.com Community's Terms of Use: https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms

12.11. The User shall use only one unique MQL5 ID on the www.mql5.com website. In case additional/repeated User accounts are detected, all of them shall be closed. MetaQuotes Ltd also reserves the right to invalidate all payment transactions made from additional/repeated accounts.

Enrique Dangeroux:

I highly doubt this is your worst mistake. Sorry for getting caught, that i can believe.

My first thought.

Also, I'm pretty sure that if you had to use fake accounts to support the product, you did not trust the product yourself, and though I don't believe it would have had any success on the market. 

Just learn the lesson and accept the rules. 
If you had good product, you would not have to sell it. So, the problem of dishonesty is doubled. First, faking the reviews. Second, promoting a product you yourself do not believe.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Are you serious?

You are saying that you used multiple accounts to post 'fake' reviews and comments for your products and you are asking what you've done wrong?

Of course is not allowed to have multiple MQL5.com accounts and of course is not allowed to post 'fake' reviews and comments in order to trick other MQL5.com members into believing that these are genuine reviews and comments from product buyers.

Below are the MQL5.com Community's Terms of Use: https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms

12.11. The User shall use only one unique MQL5 ID on the www.mql5.com website. In case additional/repeated User accounts are detected, all of them shall be closed. MetaQuotes Ltd also reserves the right to invalidate all payment transactions made from additional/repeated accounts.

Thank you Eleni Anna Branou for the answer and clarification.

Yes, I am very serious and frank.

I did not ask about the mistake I made, but I am asking for help in how to delete or close my social accounts on MQL5.

I will be frank with you and everyone here, that someone in the forum made me commit this mistake, so that at the time  I was suffering from not opening a seller account on site MQL5, then I asked for help in the forum on how to close my current account and open a new account so I send my documents back to the support team, but unfortunately someone answered me wrong, so he told me that you have the right to have only one seller account and you can open several social accounts on MQL5 site, so I thought that item 12.11 relates only to With seller account at that time.

If I find that post at the time, I will attach it here.

I wish now if you answered me, Eleni Anna Branou at the time.

regards

Garonix:

Thank you Eleni Anna Branou for the answer and clarification.

Yes, I am very serious and frank.

I did not ask about the mistake I made, but I am asking for help in how to delete or close my social accounts on MQL5.

I will be frank with you and everyone here, that someone in the forum made me commit this mistake, so that at the time  I was suffering from not opening a seller account on site MQL5, then I asked for help in the forum on how to close my current account and open a new account so I send my documents back to the support team, but unfortunately someone answered me wrong, so he told me that you have the right to have only one seller account and you can open several social accounts on MQL5 site, so I thought that item 12.11 relates only to With seller account at that time.

If I find that post at the time, I will attach it here.

I wish now if you answered me, Eleni Anna Branou at the time.

regards

Contact the Service Desk for deleting your multiple accounts.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the Service Desk for deleting your multiple accounts.

Thank you, dear moderator. Eleni Anna Branou,

I'll do what you said to me now.

In this link there is post number 1, which misled me regarding several accounts on MQL5 site: <Deleted>

I am now the victim of a wrong and misleading answer, and therefore I strongly advise anyone to take answers from the forum moderators ... because they know  rules of site more than anyone else.

regards,

Garonix:

In this link there is post number 1, which misled me regarding several accounts on MQL5 site: <Deleted>

I have deleted the topic that you linked to.

You are correct, it was misleading advice and I don't know how it wasn't deleted before.

Reason: