Enable Trading from Broker's MobileApp

Hello Guys,

As a trader, I would like to use only my broker MobileApp and be able to trade so that I do not need to download MT4/5 Trading Platform Application. 

Some solutions i am thinking of that could be implemented by the broker are:

1. Create a trading panel (an interface like EA with the basic trading functionality - excluding charts) on the broker mobileApp that will allow users to login to their MT4 Account and trade?
  2. Add WebTerminal inside the broker mobileApp? 

If you have see this already, please let me know the broker or the EA name so I can experience this or give me your feedback on the above idea.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew M.:

Hello Guys,

As a trader, I would like to use only my broker MobileApp and be able to trade so that I do not need to download MT4/5 Trading Platform Application. 

Some solutions i am thinking of that could be implemented by the broker are:

1. Create a trading panel (an interface like EA with the basic trading functionality - excluding charts) on the broker mobileApp that will allow users to login to their MT4 Account and trade?
  2. Add WebTerminal inside the broker mobileApp? 

If you have see this already, please let me know the broker or the EA name so I can experience this or give me your feedback on the above idea.

Thanks,

Andrew

You can't install custom solutions/experts/indicators in MT4/5 mobile (android & ios) apps.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't install custom solutions/experts/indicators in MT4/5 mobile (android & ios) apps.

Hey Eleni, thanks for the reply but the request is not for any work to be done on the MT4/5 mobile (android & ios) apps. The idea is to create something on another mobileApp that will enable trading (back-end will be MT4/5 Platform).

Andrew M.:

Hey Eleni, thanks for the reply but the request is not for any work to be done on the MT4/5 mobile (android & ios) apps. The idea is to create something on another mobileApp that will enable trading (back-end will be MT4/5 Platform).

Still, I don't think that is possible.

If you want a general advice though, you could never do serious and well thought trading through your mobile app, these apps are here to help you with your trading as an extra tool, not to replace the amount of information and tools that desktop teminals offer.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Still, I don't think that is possible.

If you want a general advice though, you could never do serious and well thought trading through your mobile app, these apps are here to help you with your trading as an extra tool, not to replace the amount of information and tools that desktop teminals offer.

Thats fine, the idea is to have a single App with your broker to manage your account and trade on MT4/5 (basic trading functionality). Unfortunately the web terminal responsiveness for mobile browsers is not satisfactory, otherwise we could load it through the brokers App.

I hope I will get some more feedback as well on this. 

Reason: