General - page 814

hi is it possible to show all chart tabs on MT4? i have about 30 over charts opened and instead of scrolling left and right is there a way to show all tabs, aka two layers of tabs etc? thank you
Not sure if anyone has this same problem. I have a demo account with AUD 10,000 as the Account Currency. When I run the Strategy Tester, the Account Currency is read as USD - with the same dollar amount(i.e USD 10,000). Any ideas?
Hi, I strongly believe that's not possible, but let me ask it anyway: There's any way to make an asynchronous WebRequest with no DLLs use at all? I need to grab some large data from a website but can't afford losing ticks in the meanwhile. Thanks!
Good day all traders! What would be the most reliable and safe way to make 2%-3% per month. An EA, to follow a signal or to invest in a MAM or PAM account. I am a little uncomfortable to invest a large sum of money in MAM or PAM as I am not sure how to control the risk properly. With an EA or signal
Hello I have recently purchased EA worth 1200$ i used just two of its activations and now thats gone deleted from the author What should i do now  Please gelp me in this regard He got compleate payment but i was just left with 2 activations Hwlp me plz
Hi Traders Im new to MT5  so I apolagise if this is the wrong place to ask for tech help in advance I have tried to use the help search. I and am having a problem with the view on new pairs that I open.  4 pairs  I can open and view EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDCHF,USDJPY but when I open any other chart/pair I...
I am running EA on my home computer, everytime when I hear the heavy fan sound from the computer, I am worry about its health. Is there anyway can improve the EA efficiency? original code: for(int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++) I am using below, instead of call OrderTotal() for each i. int...
Hi, I need help. My Virtual Hosting has several of my EAs. Everything is Active but there are any orders sent. I look at the Hosting log and everything looks Ok. No error on Terminal neither on Experts but they should be sending orders and they don't. I've checked activing the EAs in local on my PC...
Hello technical support team; Let me know what about my 3 VPS on Webzilla Frakfurt server. Do you try solve this problem?  I wrote to you all day but still not solution. EA initiate ok, but does not work then. On MQL5 Frankfurt VPS the same EA work properly and several moths worked on Webzilla,...
hi admin i am seller i change my name in passport can i change my name in my account mql5 ?
int temp_total_order=PositionsTotal();for(int i=0;i<temp_total_order;i++){                            ulong os=PositionGetTicket(i);                     PositionSelectByTicket(os);                     MqlTradeResult result={0};                      MqlTradeRequest request={0};...
Hello,  i try to migrate my VPS of MT5 on a new MT4 account and on an other brooker, but i cannot.  Currently i'm on Traders'way with a MT5 demo account. I put the VPS of MQL5 with $10. Yesterday, i put the VPS on my MT5 demo account with the brooker "Forexchief" => all was perfect.  Now, i would...
Hi is there any way to detect if Tick/Start has stopped at some interval. Problem is i don't know where to check that as OnTick function won't trigger when there are no ticks. I used sleep inside tick and tried to grab previous TICKCOUNT values and compare - didn't work I tried IsConnected function...
[Deleted]
Hello,  Relatively new here.  How can I get notification that a signal I follow placed a trade please ?  The email fuction in MT4 doesn't work as I have gmail, and can't set the smtp any longer... any tips ? Regards Guillaume
Mql5 VPS London server is not working, because i have EA on my account which connected to MQl5 VPS london, but not trading. although the EA is working good on my laptop when i switch Auto-Trading on at PC platform. I looked to answered on this Forum as advice but no proper answer. knowing that, I
Hi everyone, I'm want to define []= operator in a class to change values of an array inside that class. Is there anyway to return array's index by reference in mql5? If not, is there any way to define []= operator to change values of that array inside the class?
  Forex Trading  (1)
So for a while now I have been interested in getting into Forex. I understand it's a completely volatile option and should only get into it if you know what you are doing. I've tasked myself with a few months to learn as much as possible about the different options and to educate myself what it's...
[Deleted]
Hi guys I am working on this GRID EA and I don't how to reSend Order when each order on level takes profit. Firstly I place Buy and 2 StopOrders above it and 2 LimitOrders below.if buy order touch TP , I need to open a Limit Order instead of it.
Is there anyway to receive a signal from a mini account provider say EURUSD.m and have it mapped to my brokers standard account symbol say EURUSD?
Hello Dear Admin I want to bid on projects in freelance section as before, but that button isn't available any more. Please help me. What happened ? Regards M.H.Ansari
Hi, What would be the right code if I have 5 buy open positions and I want to delete only the last buy position the 5th one only? Thanking you in advance!
EA on my VPS was working fine till today. All of a sudden now the EA does not execute trades. The same local EA works fine. I tried migrating several time but still not working. The VPS journal says "1 chart, 1 EA, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to FXOpen-ECN Demo Server is 92...
Hello all, How a seller can discount a product by coupon code or any other way, case by case to buyers ?
Hi;   Good morning ! I'm a very new person for programming. I'm trying to program an indicator for mt4. What I need to do is show a up arrow in one candle and the down arrow in next candle. Can any one help me to do this? Regards   Vish
I am trying to upload one of my product through automatic validation in the market place. Since I have new build of MetaTrader 5 (1910, 12 Oct 2018), I am having some stranger error for my MetaTrader 5 products. Here is the error message from automatic validation. test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) 2017...
The obtained results are quite interesting: Note that this is a single crystal on the motherboard making it similar to a normal CPU. CPU - 2 500 EUR, fully prepared server - 5 500 EUR.
Why it´s taking more than a month to authorize a seller profile??
There is strange case for me.. that repeating many warnings
[Deleted]
Are you ready to entrust dealing centres with at least $10,000 per deposit, even if you have a profitable strategy
hye everyone, i used the TD SEQUENTIAL indicator who write number in label on the screen from the Tom Demark idea. But i need to always change the timeframe to have the labels refresh. This is very boring and an handicap for my trading. If anyone have an idea