General - page 803

Spread Betting  (3)
Hi, I currently have a tax free spread betting account with IG UK with leverage of 30:1. UK and Europe seem to allow only leverage of up to 30:1, not more. Does any other country have spread betting accounts apart from UK? the other ones I've seen are mostly CFD trading with high leverage and not...
Dear How can I change a Long Array[] to a Double Array[]?  Thanks Victor
[Deleted]
I am a signal provider and developer , I have been monitoring the Signal Providers market for quite a while to be able to present an attractive product when I launch my own signal which I did a month ago .I have noticed from my 1 year monitoring to the Signal providers/Subscribers behavior the...
Howdy trader! Are you profitable? How much did you lose before turning profitable? What form of trading do you employ. How much profit percent do you make per month. Lets share to help the ones new to trading...  - blaze
[Deleted]
This piece of code I believe was working correctly until market closed for the weekend. //server-time distance from GMT double srv_distance_from_gmt() { return MathRound ( ( double )( TimeCurrent ()- TimeGMT ()) / 60 ); } //result is distance from GMT & minutes //US session is 12-20GMT bool
What data does a broker receive from liquidity provider? Is only tick data? or complete data contains: tick data, all OHLC candle for all time frame?
  Pending Orders  (2)
My Signal Provider has Pending Orders and I do not see these Pending Orders. Is it normal to not see these Pending Orders ?  Will only Orders be copied to the Subscriber after the Pendings are hit on the side of the Signal Provider ? Where on mql5 is there info about this ?
If you have a holy grail at your hand suited for manual trade, would you digitize (code) it? I'm really curious about what experienced network engineers and/or Metatrader professionals would say about this foolish-looking question
Hello! Is there any possibility to use MT4 to trade on Interactive Broker? Thanks.
Hello, there, I want to insert the Moving Average into the tick oscillator by code, but I don't know how to do that. I searched the internet, but nothing helped me. I would be very grateful if someone could help me. Yours sincerely
My seller application has not been verified until now and it has been 10 working days since i made it
[Deleted]
  According to the Sharpe ratio  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
The ratio is excellent >1. Going through the top ten robot signals, I couldn't find anything even close. The reliability range is 0.03 to 0.3. I am not impressed. It seems that it's not the ratio, it shows something wrong, and the robot trades in the wrong way. If you find more than 1, send it to
Hi,how can I get a good ranking in the marketplace?
  Refund Question?  (1)
Anyone know how I can make a refund?
[Deleted]
Good morning/evening, After seeking all the parts of the documentation without answers, I come to you with this question : I am calculating time elapsed during now and a fixed date. datetime fixeddate; datetime timetocalc; timetocalc=TimeCurrent()-fixeddate; Now I would like to have timetocalc as a...
Hi, can you help me? I would like to know if there is a way to monitor turnover? Example: 1,000 stocks --- Person A = 300 stocks Person B = 200 stocks Person C = 500 stocks Total = 1,000 stocks Negocios = 3 Or Be 3 people -------------- Note: I want the amount of players buying or selling within 1...
Hi allI wanna know how many agents give a 16 cores/32 threat CPU like 1950x AMD Threadripper. 16 or 32?  Thx everyone 
hey there hope you find it in a good health i am trying to select only the first and last buy order but i cant get the loop condition i am using the ticket number but still not working any help will be highly appreciated Thanks
I have seen so many times, times without numbers on so many sites where demo contest participants turn $10,000 into millions of dollars in a short period of time even with a leverage as low as 1:100. Just few weeks a go i joined a demo contest that lasted for two weeks(roughly 14 days), the top...
  Trading platform  (4)
I made a depisite but i seem to have a problem with opening the page
Hello I want a script (2 functions) that retrieve the bid and ask in real time from one of a currency yahoo finance (or any other service that provides datas financial market) and the stock into a double variable. I also want that in the function parameters I can add the name of the symbol. simple...
Hi, freshly new to mql, forex and this is my first post. I hope they'll become mor interesting and I can soon help other with improving knowledge. I think an easy fast to answer question, but I dont find the sol by myself... So I have an Array where the OrderTicket should be the Key and it crashs...
i have set a stop lose but he never go there and stop anyway why? please see the image
Hi there,  I'm wondering if everyone have its profile's location locked ?
I have purchased (recorded in Purchases on MQL5) and attempted several times to download and activate the <name removed > EA using the standard installation procedures offered by MQL5, all with no success. <name removed (the Author), was very responsive and generous in offering suggestions, and the
hello i want metatrader copy only when new position opened. how i do this?
HEy all, i stuck a bit. I try to create a routine, where i can open a new chart and assign a expert on it. I had this already but i missing pages in my head. Thanks 4 help
Hey all, i have something really strange. I have some code and each time i access this function i get this error: 2018.11.19 17:51:48.897 Test  (EURUSD,H1)       Access violation at 0x000002A0178243A0 write to 0x000002A0178243A02018.11.19 17:51:48.898 Test  (EURUSD,H1)          crash -->  memory at...
Hello, I have an issue when using the MT4 optimizer. As shown below, when I run a 5-pass optimization, 4 passes have 0 trades. However, when I run each pass individually (not optimizing), all 5 passes have trades.  When I change the date range, the problem disappears. Any idea what's behind this?
Can't we make payment for subscription from PayPal account of third party as PayPal service is not available in my country.