General - page 802

Hi allI wanna know how many agents give a 16 cores/32 threat CPU like 1950x AMD Threadripper. 16 or 32?  Thx everyone 
hey there hope you find it in a good health i am trying to select only the first and last buy order but i cant get the loop condition i am using the ticket number but still not working any help will be highly appreciated Thanks
I have seen so many times, times without numbers on so many sites where demo contest participants turn $10,000 into millions of dollars in a short period of time even with a leverage as low as 1:100. Just few weeks a go i joined a demo contest that lasted for two weeks(roughly 14 days), the top...
  Trading platform  (4)
I made a depisite but i seem to have a problem with opening the page
Hello I want a script (2 functions) that retrieve the bid and ask in real time from one of a currency yahoo finance (or any other service that provides datas financial market) and the stock into a double variable. I also want that in the function parameters I can add the name of the symbol. simple...
Hi, freshly new to mql, forex and this is my first post. I hope they'll become mor interesting and I can soon help other with improving knowledge. I think an easy fast to answer question, but I dont find the sol by myself... So I have an Array where the OrderTicket should be the Key and it crashs...
i have set a stop lose but he never go there and stop anyway why? please see the image
Hi there,  I'm wondering if everyone have its profile's location locked ?
I have purchased (recorded in Purchases on MQL5) and attempted several times to download and activate the <name removed > EA using the standard installation procedures offered by MQL5, all with no success. <name removed (the Author), was very responsive and generous in offering suggestions, and the
hello i want metatrader copy only when new position opened. how i do this?
HEy all, i stuck a bit. I try to create a routine, where i can open a new chart and assign a expert on it. I had this already but i missing pages in my head. Thanks 4 help
Hey all, i have something really strange. I have some code and each time i access this function i get this error: 2018.11.19 17:51:48.897 Test  (EURUSD,H1)       Access violation at 0x000002A0178243A0 write to 0x000002A0178243A02018.11.19 17:51:48.898 Test  (EURUSD,H1)          crash -->  memory at...
Hello, I have an issue when using the MT4 optimizer. As shown below, when I run a 5-pass optimization, 4 passes have 0 trades. However, when I run each pass individually (not optimizing), all 5 passes have trades.  When I change the date range, the problem disappears. Any idea what's behind this?
Can't we make payment for subscription from PayPal account of third party as PayPal service is not available in my country.
Currency could be one of the most prior aspect when we consider traveling. Just to make sure that we are on the safe side, what measures can be taken to avoid forex fraud? 
  Protecting my EA  (12   1 2)
I would like to resell my EA but not give away the code.. Is there a safe way to do this? Kind regards, Neal Russell Vanderstelt
[Deleted]
  There certainly is a Holy Grail!  (256   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
It is generally accepted in the trading community that there is no Holy Grail.  That is a very human and absolutely normal way of dealing with the subject.  As many of us know, there are a number of fundamental items in the economy that are fundamentally wrong, but, the human race developed the...
My leverage here is fixed at 1:1000,I changed it to 1:2000 again it was same here,I changed it to 1:500 and now its 1:100 But still its showing 1:1000 here and no one is able to subscribe.Does anyone facing same issue.My broker is Exness.
i subscribed to a signal with x amount of initial deposit now if will increase my balance with more deposits my lot sizes will also be increased? of new trades
I subscribed two signal few days back but the same are not active as i could not subscribe for VPS۔  Would i get back refund if the signals are  unsubscribed now?
How I can check if order day is today? I found quite ugly way . Should more elegant solution for ( int trade = OrdersHistoryTotal () - 1 ; trade >= 0 ; trade--) { if ( OrderSelect (trade, SELECT_BY_POS , MODE_HISTORY ) == true && OrderSymbol () == Symbol () &&
I tested out the ability to dock/undock windows. I had a few thoughts I wanted to suggest to see if they made sense; then I will post on the Russian side as a feature request. 1. As far as I can tell, there is no way to look at the tabs on the main Terminal window to see which are Undocked. My...
For some reason  unbeknown to me my Navigator Window now appears as a full width window and I can't find how to restore to original setting. Seems so simple but spent ages trying to find help. Suggestions appreciated  Thanks
hey there i am new to MQL i am trying to select only the First and Last order through OrderSelect function but its not working. i have tried it through OrderTicket function but its still not working. any help will be highly appreciated
Does anyone know why the live signal I'm subscribed to hasn't shown up after copying my MT4 account from my desktop computer to a VPS? Other ea's have successfully migrated except the signal.
Hello, I would like to suggest a feature that can improve testing management of EAs specific parameters by splitting tests into "rounds" or "Stages" or "Phases". How would this work?  1 - User select many parameters for test, as you usually do (in Strategy tester -> inputs). Maybe all parameters...
 Do we have to get separate VPS for each the subscribed signals running on MT4 & MT5 having different servers. If only one VPS is enough then how will it be hooked with all servers ?  
i download <name removed > it working on computer but when i upload it to vps its not working there. what is the problem in vps
Any MQL Telegram groups for general forex discussions on market movements?