General - page 1446

I was just testing it. I cannot find a way to delete it.
As you may have already guessed from the title, the current Championship leader JPAlonso has slowed down a bit. His equity level has decreased down to $70 000. Everything is relative, of course, as we have already got used to huge profits of the competition leaders. 600% of the deposit within two...
Hi, I opened an account in mql5. I want to follow the mt4 signal provider . how to subscribe to it. Please explain the steps for it. Regards, Saravanan
[Deleted]
How much are you willing to pay for profitable signals
Forex Signs' economic calendar is very helpful in keeping track of events that affect currency movements!
HI all I am new to MQL like to learn EA , i have knowledge of C++ , let me know where/how to download MQL Editor to write EA program Thanks
hi; is there an indicator use " CChart " , ( to learn about how to use its components & define chart properties or change them &  ......).
What are some advantages mt5 platform have over mt4 trading platform ? To me i think hedging is disabled in mt5. why
EURUSD daily Technical analysis November -30:news.fxbase Friday EURUSD market Started from 1.29800. After some hours we got an uptrend. We can expect some changes in the uptrend due to ECB news release. So we can see positive or negative movements in EURUSD more today. Yesterday Market got a good...
We would like to bring to your attention a statistical report on the week eight of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. The main events of this week are based on continuing trends that started last week. Thus, GBPJPY transactions are again yielding profit to our participants, whereas USDJPY...
[Deleted]
I contacted Service Desk with a problem with attaching higher candles to low TF charts when there is no history on lower TFs. It means that when we go to the beginning of history in the M1 chart, we see candles not from M1, but from D1, or even from W1. Because of this accession, the
Hi, I'm having a few difficulties keeping my local agents running when doing an optimisation. The optimisation seems to start alright but after 4 or 5 passes, a random agent's "status" percentage will slow down to a crawl or freeze completely. Over the course of time, more and more agents end up...
Hi, i have red some of forum topics and still have bugs about why broker's not allowed the service. Some because their server is not updated and some they just won't enable it. My suggest that metaquotes should optimize brokers. It's nothing without brokers support the service. For example : Option
Trade arrows (red & blue) are present on the charts when using the strategy tester. How can I turn them on when running on a demo chart.
  Delete Signal  (4)
I have create a trade signal but now I wish to delete it and create a new signal. How do I do that?
I have problem using cloud network for strategy tester. All cloud show "authorized". What does it mean? Before that no problem with that. How to fix this problem?
After My Signal is set off i want it to sent the signal to the alert or ea journal so that i can compare conditions for a trade.
Dear All i found a list of brokers that support live trading on MT5, but are there these who support it together with the automated trading and live signals option ? If not, is there a way to get an alarm when a new signal comes or to export the signal thru a software into other trading platforms
After updating to build 730 today, the program randomly crashes on startup. It will run if I open it again, but the Strategy Tester will not work. Here is the information from the terminal crash: Problem signature:  Problem Event Name:    BEX64  Application...
Not sure what's going on but I received this message from light22500 Hello, do you want to make money? I mean real money? Then all you have to do is to confirm any job I give to you, just only confirmation then after Work acceptance you have to send 80% to my moneybookers account...
  debug disabled  (3)
When I try to debug a code the debug functions are disabled. Can someone explain why?
Does anyone have some sort of readymade code or template for an EA that they are using every time they make an EA? I’m not interested in the ‘logic’ of the EA, but some code taking care of the 4/5digits brokers issue, Normal broker/ECN/STP brokers issue, SL, TP, TS, Slippage, maybe some trading...
usdchf buy, buy-0.93214, sl-0.92975, TP1-5pips; TP2-10pips; TP3-15pips guys use it this strong fxbase signal for your trade and give feed back also
"Everyone who is struggling with programming and who were not able to participate in this year's competition, know that it becomes a lot easier in time", said Juan Pablo Alonso Escobar (JPAlonso), the hero of today's interview. Starting from the third week his trading robot has a leading position at...
[Deleted]
At the change of the time frame in the charts, expert Controls.mq5 with error is cancelled. (failed...) How can I solve this problem?
Hi, I made a subscription to try the signal services. I had previously opened orders. When I subscribe the signal provider my previous orders were closed immeately. It was really bad. The signal service named forex navigator
  What is a PUPPET?  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Dear forum members, help with this question! According to theory, a point is the minimum possible change in price. When there were four decimal places in the price, there were no questions. Now there is a fifth decimal place... I believe that a pip is the last digit. However, Alfa-Forex, Alpari (and
I subscribed to a signal named BASI but it does not work because it uses a leverage of 1:1000. (my guess). How do I cancel the subscription so that I can subscribe to another signal? Your rules says : In order to subscribe to a different Signal, the current Subscription shall be canceled. But...
Eight weeks have passed since the beginning of the Championship, the resistance level of $100,000 is still unreachable, and the battle for TOP-10 places is getting hot. JPAlonso from the U.S. is still the leader of the race. We will release an interview with this trader in the upcoming days. The...
I want to get the current volume of an open position but am obviously not doing it properly can do this in MT4 but lost on MT5. I have tried PositionGetDouble(POSITION_VOLUME) but this never changes from the original order even after increasing or decreasing the position. I also have tried putting...