can't see signals in MT4 terminal that I can see on mql5.com website - how to sub

Hi,

I can see some signals on mql5.com but can't see same signals within my MT4 terminal to subscribe to them.

When I click on subscribe on mql5.com an instance of MT4 is opened but it's not the one I want to use to set the signal up. How can I subscribe from MT4 to a signal that isn't showing up there? Is there any way?

Attached screenshots showing signal on mql5.com, signal not showing in MT4 when sorted alphabetically, and button to open MT4 when I click subscribe on mql5.com that opens wrong instance of MT4. I've had to delete signal names because the first time that I asked this question my post was deleted because it showed a signal name. Of course the admin who took the time to delete the post did not take the time to answer my question so I have to go through another set of posting and typing. Thanks for any assistance.

Thanks

John Pruner:

Hi,

I can see some signals on mql5.com but can't see same signals within my MT4 terminal to subscribe to them.

When I click on subscribe on mql5.com an instance of MT4 is opened but it's not the one I want to use to set the signal up. How can I subscribe from MT4 to a signal that isn't showing up there? Is there any way?

Attached screenshots showing signal on mql5.com, signal not showing in MT4 when sorted alphabetically, and button to open MT4 when I click subscribe on mql5.com that opens wrong instance of MT4. I've had to delete signal names because the first time that I asked this question my post was deleted because it showed a signal name. Of course the admin who took the time to delete the post did not take the time to answer my question so I have to go through another set of posting and typing. Thanks for any assistance.

Thanks

Not all signals are visible in both MQL5.com and MT4/5 signal database.

Search for your desired signal in the upper right search area of MT4/5 terminal.

Reason: