Multi-Colored Fib indicator help

I am relatively new to MT4, and I have looked and search for a particular indicator, but nothing quite does it.

It is not complex, as far as what I am looking for, as it is simply a Fibonacci indicator that I can set the various lines to individual colors and have them with a word(s) of my choice, such as SL, or TP or whatever. A multicolor fib indicator, preferably that could be used in lieu of the standard fib that comes with MT4. I found one, but it would freeze my computer, and it expires at the end of 2019, so no point in that. When I used Ninja Trader, I could do this, but not able to find it here, and trust me, I have scoured the internet.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I am not a coder ... and accortding to my experience - 

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The robot that can do it all with top return . Prerequisites for ordering a trading robot Why is it important to have a well-prepared Requirements Specification? Requirements Specification examples What is contained in the Requirements Specification? Where do I get Requirements Specification if I can't create it? Terms to use How to write an...

Great. Thank you. I will see if this is something that one of them would be interestd in.
Sergey Golubev:

I am not a coder ... and accortding to my experience - 

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Bowas1:

I am relatively new to MT4, and I have looked and search for a particular indicator, but nothing quite does it.

It is not complex, as far as what I am looking for, as it is simply a Fibonacci indicator that I can set the various lines to individual colors and have them with a word(s) of my choice, such as SL, or TP or whatever. A multicolor fib indicator, preferably that could be used in lieu of the standard fib that comes with MT4. I found one, but it would freeze my computer, and it expires at the end of 2019, so no point in that. When I used Ninja Trader, I could do this, but not able to find it here, and trust me, I have scoured the internet.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

How "In lieu" with the existing fib tools ? 

It turns mt4 default-fibs drawn into what you specify 

or Independent 

Lorentzos Roussos: How "In lieu" with the existing fib tools ?
OP wants the fib tool to be able to display the levels in multiple colors — like a commercial teaching company wrote for a different platform.

It would be nice if I could just click on the Fib retracement button and my preset numbers and words, if I so choose would be available just as the default one is. Not sure if this helps, but this is pretty much what I would like. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=547435
Lorentzos Roussos:

How "In lieu" with the existing fib tools ? 

It turns mt4 default-fibs drawn into what you specify 

or Independent 

<ex4 file deleted>

Bowas1:
It would be nice if I could just click on the Fib retracement button and my preset numbers and words, if I so choose would be available just as the default one is. Not sure if this helps, but this is pretty much what I would like. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=547435

That says initialization failed . 
There is also a product version of what you want from what i understand in the link you shared

Lorentzos Roussos:

That says initialization failed . 
There is also a product version of what you want from what i understand in the link you shared

I had it installed on my computer, but it says it's to expise at the end of 2019, and it would freeze my computrer, even though I have apretty good computer. In reading through that thread I posted, it seems to have been an issue with others as well.

I don;t quite know what the link you attached, "product version," means. (sorry, really new to MT4)

Bowas1:

I had it installed on my computer, but it says it's to expise at the end of 2019, and it would freeze my computrer, even though I have apretty good computer. In reading through that thread I posted, it seems to have been an issue with others as well.

I don;t quite know what the link you attached, "product version," means. (sorry, really new to MT4). The following is what I’m trying to explain. Before it froze my computer, I could click on the fib extension button and this would be the fib tool 

Reason: