General - page 813

EA Optimization  (1)
Just wondering how does the MT4 platform optimizes the expert advisers? I mean is it possible that I run the optimization process via a command line against an expert adviser then get a generated report without having to run MT4 itself? Thanks
Hi there! I´ve created a new EA bot on the very nice MT5 Editor. I tsted on demos account withthe super cool Strategy Tester, and did all on a MT5 demo account with 25 000 euro deposit on it. I am doing all perfeft. Then when I attached my EA on the Chart of the same demo account, I doesn't do...
 Don't think I changed any settings. And it's the same whether optimizing or using a single Input setting.
Hi, is there anyone who has successfully installed the 64-bit Metatrader on Linux (eg Ubuntu)? I run into a proxy setting screen from Metatrader.  The installation of the 32-bit version was possible without problems.
Dear Sir/Madam I have a problem that i can not apply for jobs in the freelance section what happened yesterday was a customer posted a decompilation job and i applied to only try to test and know how the expert is mostly working and try to make a new one with better options no more  but i did not...
[Deleted]
Here are two screenshots made the same day at different times. As we can see, there is a superimposed text and another object that is not in their proper place.
Is this possible? ChartClose is asynchronous, Sleep doesn't work, too long loop also fails most of the time. I know I can write an extra function, but is it possible to somehow make it work in the destructor (which is usually executed in OnDeinit)?
Here is the library code that I have downloaded from MT5 code:  #property strict// -------------------------------------------------------------// WinInet constants and structures// -------------------------------------------------------------#define SOCKET_HANDLE32       uint#define...
Hello I have problem with the connection to community, markets, signals and login since 19.11.2013 with MT5. If I use the same Username and Password with Metatrader 4 can successfully login. I check the Error on 3 other Computer with Windows 8 and Windows 7. Always the same problem. I set my...
The brand new MT4 is very close to the "old" MT5! The consequence is that we can see several MT4 doubts that looks like interesting to MT5 guys at this Forum. In this sense, I created this topic to open a new door to MT4 regarding doubts and analysis. Also, I will collect some top and/or...
Hello. I am needing make a indicator that show the open orders or running orders. My question is if this indicator can red these open orders of other account? Do you understand my point? We have 2 accounts. A and B. A is the account with the open orders. And B is the account with the indicator. This...
Good afternoon. Does anyone know how MT5 calculates the ADX indicator step by step? The results that MT5 returns for ADX (14) for EURUSD in H1 (for example) does not correspond (at least in my calculations) with the theoretical calculation of the ADX in spreadsheets . If someone knows which
Hi everyone. I need to customize hedging EA
I have subscribed to copy trade signal. Since I  subscribed, there hasn't been any copy trades placed on my platform. what could be the problem and what should I do? Thanks. Alinafe
Morning guys quesion I have a script that I use often everytime i want to use it i have open up the Options Box and click on the Allow Automated trading Box. Is there a way I can keep that on all the time? Thanks
Mt5 just updated automatically and since i have not been able to see my bollinger bands drawn correctly. Im using build 1912 in wine on ubuntu. If i attach them to a normal chart in the terminal they show up fine. If i use them from with in an EA in the strategy tester they do not draw properly...
I have a problem. I connot loggin to MQL5 from my MT4 terminal. if I do nothing happens and it just stay on MT4 therefore I cannot access my purchases.Can anybody help me please  
platform keeps freezing/does not run,    even after uninstall and re-install, how can I turn it on?
Hi everyone. If you notice the market always peaks with somesort of volume increase. Currently Im using Volumen Reversal V1 (attached), but I do not like it since I dont think is very accurate, sometimes it signals big volumes other times it does not even few bars later volumes are bigger for...
I would like to know: Is there any available online Job Career Forex Market Analyst/Currency Researcher/Currency Strategist in any financial company?
How to hide my firends in my MQL5?
Hello Im facing the problems to upload the EA to the market here is the message Im receiving. Could anyone help please?
Hi This mql5 EA code plots the indicaot fine. How canI chnage the indicator color? int OnInit() {   int maHandle = iMA(NULL, 0, 200, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE);  ChartIndicatorAdd(0, 0, maHandle); Thanks  
Hello.How do I detach a forex account from a signal? I need to cancel the signal on which I have poorly calculated statistics and start a new one (technical support does not respond to mql).Thank youVáclav Macák
Hello Community, I have just started coding my own EA and have stumbled upon this problem: Whenever I try to back-test my EA, It takes a LOT of time to complete, to a point where I just manually stop it after 2 hours and notice that barely 5% of it was finished. Now I know that complex EAs may...
[Deleted]
I am posting an update to one of my products. In this product, it made a call "ZZ_M1=iCustom(NULL,TFMigrate(PERIOD_M1),"Examples\\ZigZag");" This statement used to work in the past, but it now seems that ZigZag is no longer included in the product testing environment. This is the error, "2016.05.01...
I just got a new laptop. how do I import my  demo account?
Is there a code to insert an SL order into the stone after executing the sales or purchase order? I using the Trade.mqh in my expert code.
Greetings! Is there a way to interface with it in MQL5? As in, would it be possible to have an EA or something set its volume for me instead of having to do it manually?
Hi There, I made a EA and tested on a demo account. It is running well on test but, when I attach it to the Chart it doesn't work, I just have an icon with a little creature and a red stop signal. How to make it work? Thanks and best regards!