General - page 811

[Deleted]
Moscow Exchange (ex-RTS), Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX), Bourse Africa (ex-GBOT), Ukrainian Exchange, Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE), Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Borsa Istanbul (BIST), Pakistan Mercantile Exchange (PMEX), None of the above, only...
Hi everyone, standard account, 100000 units : 1 lot I am finding  with 1000 unit : 1 lot only know XM broker have this. but it has high spread very much.   Thank you
  History Data  (3)
Hi. I use MT5. I have a couple of demo accounts open in the MetaQuotes-Demo server that I use to test strategies. The quality of the record is good (99%), except in the second half of 2017, where the quality is very poor, so I must interrupt my optimizations in May 2017. I have two accounts on two...
Hi I want to know how can I get the value of moving average I dragged on RSI any help please
MQL5 VPS Ping is 240 ms. Very worst service. When i have subscirbed that time ping speed is 4 ms, but now ping speed is 240 ms. Please give me the solution for me or Refund the amount 10$.
How to read history file in mq5 using code and saving the data in an array?. Please if you are going to answer this question give an example with mq5 code.
Hi, is there a particular reason why the same code of an indicator shows arrows on a broker (Darwinex) and not on another (IG)? The signal correctly works on both brokers showing the same values but when it comes to drawing arrows on one broker it doesn't show them (the signal to trade) while on...
hi; in my multi currency indicator in default ; for example symbol " EURUSD" i check/add in market watch ,so indicator calculate & draw. my question is: if some broker/account type use another symbol like " EURUSD.m " or any other suffixes added to EURUSD or " eurusd " .... or ( is there another
  MFI  (1)
HiiHow can i see bar on mfi? And how can i chang itf to mql5?
The MQL5.community continues to develop, and we are happy to see the number of members and service users growing. However, we are no longer able to moderate Market, Code Base and Freelance manually — this requires a lot of resources from our company. Therefore, we decided to provided maximum...
  Nest Bridge  (1)
Could anyone give me a Hint about how the Bridge interface between MT4 chart and NEST Trader works? How the Order execution takes place in Nest trader through MT4 chart? How to pass orders from MT4 chart to get executed in Nest trading platform? Thanks in Advance :-) Naren
One man define astronomical number 1, 2, 3 from biggest numbers. I find google astronomical numbers, but it seems presents galaxy size, earth mass, etc.  What do you think how to define 1, 2, 3 astronomical numbers from biggest random numbers.
as the tital How to debug an dll write in C++ in MT5 AND THE https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/development/c_dll i am using vs 2017 is not working what can do for it
[Deleted]
Hello, Question to MQL5 programmers and developers, how difficult is it to write a strategy for MT5 and how do you rate it? I drew my algorithm in Excel, sorry - look at the picture. The original name of the algorithm is ALGO_BLACKJACK&HOOKERS. ANALYSIS Moving Average analysis The robot analyzes the
in the list of name servers brokers in mql5 I did not find the server name for the fortfs broker that was on my meta trader 4 '' FortFS-Real ''
Hi Every one, May you help me text code that help me trail stop loss or proit at specific time . I need to insert to my mq4 EA. For example, for my ea, I wanna move my stop loss to entry price after EU current time (9h00 mt4 time) if the order is in profit And move profit to entry price if the order...
I am interested in learning how to develop an app for android devices. Could someone point me to some web sites that has some instructions please?
I have seen some traders running more than one account from the same broker as a money management system. One account is used for live trading while the other (or sometimes even more than one) is just a "savings account". Some traders equalize accounts on a daily basis while others do it weekly or
Hi,  Forgive me for asking a probably very simple question, I am new to MT5 and struggling to find an answer ..  I would like to formulate a strategy using 3 or 4 technical indicators and backtest these over a timeframe to assess if it works. When I play around with the strategy tester, it squeaks...
Good evening dear programmers. I have a problem with the programming of my code. Indeed I started to be interested in programming since already 6 months. I started writing my code and I have some small problems in the programming of it. These are the conditions of sale and purchase grouped into two...
Is it possible to get a SMS, an e-mail or an alarm sound from the mobile application fired when some basic conditions are realized ... such as when the price breaks the user-defined level?
I have an indicator. I want to modify some thing. Please confirm me about it.
What is going on there, dear traders? Several years ago, I was fascinated by watching the price of corn futures on the CME market, and I began to notice many strange things, which I could not find an explanation for. I have been making observations on IB's TWS platform for several months. I studied
Hello, does anybody know where these 2 indicators are available to download. 1. Gann Hi low indicator as per screenshot with steps and colour change. 2. Gann Swing Indicator with colour change and a change from solid to dotted line when the tren changes. As you can see this include in the Fibonacci...
  EA info  (2)
is there any way  to get info about EA of a person trading account through investor password? I mean which one EA is running on target trading account.
I have subscribed to a signal everything looks good. I can see the trades taken by the signal provider in my journal however no trades are taken on my account
I receive a message "you will need a new app to open this MQL4Buy. How can I download my purchase and into MT4. Please help
in MT5, how to remove the time flag on the bottom of the chart? thanks
Hi all I have a signal that is still not public because I am waiting for my seller status to be approved. The growth was at 600% but right now is at 2%. I did withdrew twice but I don't think there should be a problem Any ideas? Kind Regards George
  Signal Lose  (2)
Can someone tell me why a signal does not work overnight This is marked "authorization failed." Please check trading account data. Where does the problem come from because it is 5 weeks of work annihilated and this is the second time! How can we have buggies like this? Thank you