General - page 806

I cannot configure receiving notifications about orders for freelance placed in Russian and English at the same time. It is possible to configure the receipt only in one language in which the settings were saved. How to set up receiving notifications about orders in freelance posted in Russian and...
i am unable to sent messages to other users, kindly assist
I am looking for an EA out there that if the account has a drawback of XXX dollars or XX% it closes all open positions and disables auto trading. Is there such an EA?
Hello; What should I write to open the process when any trend price only passes for the first time. For example, the sales trend took place, but the price below the selling trend, ie, the first-time sales from the top of the sales trend below the selling trend, and then the bottom price new or...
I use textastic and now there is a new edito for ipad which supports mql5.. http://buffereditor.com/features/ great software, I recommend both... Does anyone use another?
Hello! This is the beginning of the code: //+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                                                         undock.mq5...
Is there a script for MT5 that can undock charts so that they can be viewed on separate monitors? If not, is there another method for viewing multiple charts on separate monitors? Thanks in advance.
Hi I posted about VMware deleting my licence for my purchased EA´s, Turns out it was windows update after all... So I lost my licence not once but twice now unintentionally and I have two activation's left after all that money spent is there. Is there any way to reclaim them or do they renew...
  Payment for VPS  (5)
Hi,  I am unable to make make payment through PAYPAL. May I know why?
Dear all I have some clients that follow me on trading and I want to make them different gifts from MQL5 market. But I don't know how to pay the product instead of them. For example I want to rent the VPS for some of my clients but cannot pay instead of them. I don't want to insert my datas on their...
Hello. 14 days passed and still no verified also no answer from moderators. Is this normal or they forgot about me? :')
Hello, still struggling with an EA: Is there any way to include an index or a counter to store variables on dynamic array in the OnTick section of the EA. I attach the example that I used but it does not work. Appreciate any suggestion.
[Deleted]
why was my signal rejected?
Hello everybody! I need help with the code snippet to find the first candle (or any next candle) of a lower timeframe for any other higher timeframe candle. Problems arrise from H4 and higher. I want to write myself an indicator to extract the OHLC data from that specific lower Tf candle and plot...
Since MetaTrader updates are frequent and many people prefer not to upgrade, it would be interesting if the verification was like in other softwares. There could be a configuration window with the options " Check now", "Check daily", "Check weekly", "Check monthly". And when there is an update a
Clicked them many times, but nothing happened. Only "Back" buttons work.
Mac users, please help!I filtered and saved a list of symbols as a .set file that I regularly use/need access to in my Market Watch window. I would like to sort the symbols alphabetically using Excel but I can’t find the file wherever I looked. Can someone provide me with the path starting from the...
I need to run two expert advisors and one needs to send messages to the another. how do I do that?
could you pls help on checking the right parameters passed to order send function in mql5; when i try to compile a warning msg appear: "wrong parameters count"; this is my code:"OrderSend(TRADE_ACTION_DEAL,NULL,0.5,ORDER_TYPE_SELL,livelloentrypoint,5,EXPERT_MAGIC)"
Hi all, Is there a way to find out the real time short interest on a stock using MqlTick? Example: number of shorted shares divided by the number of shares outstanding. For example, a stock with 1.5 million shares sold short and 10 million shares outstanding has a short interest of 15% (1.5...
hi there , why i'm saying this error " Connection state: authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password."
Yes, would be interested in the black background and bright (colored) text in EDITOR (I can share my solution), No, I am satisfied with black on white in the editor and terminal, Yes, I would also be interested in white on black in Notepad++ and MQl5 language (I can share my solution), Yes, would...
Hi  I use an EA with last price of an executed order OPLAST. Then this price should be used in an custom Indicator to compute a difference between OPLAST and close price and return back to EA. In the computation, the OPLAST is not recognised in the Indicator and return only the close. I do not know...
hello, please give me tested by you free Auto Forex Trading Robot EA that really make money, i am newbie, with 100 USD amount to invest, i am in very bad financial condition, please help me out. thanks
This mql5 code failed to open a long position on the AUDJPY even though the price went below the buy price. Any idea why and how to fix it? Thank you Here is the terminal output: TradeLog: Trade request failed. Error = 4756 TRADE_RETCODE_INVALID_PRICE request.price = 81.985 result.ask = 0.0
[Deleted]
  Selection criteria in the Marketplace  (83   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Downloaded the demo EA , shows more than 90% successful trades in the tester. What could be the catch
Put this code in the OnInit() function...    nATRHandle = iATR(_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, nATRPeriod);    Comment(CopyBuffer(nATRHandle, 0, 0, 2, arrATR)); If you run this in a live chart, you'll see exactly what you expect... CopyBuffer returns 2. If you run it on a backtest, you'll see CopyBuffer...
I experienced about a correlation after studying over 3 months and from demo to real and it gives me profit every time (profit taking results are very by time some time within 2 hrs sometimes 12 hrs), But problem is this correlation gives very low profit but there only 1 or 2% DD in any case as...
in indicator " Awesome_Oscillator " i want to change properties for zero level , i add the highlighted lines: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                           Awesome_Oscillator.mq5 |//|                        Copyright 2009,...
hey all, Im using MT4 and for some strange reason, it wont let me open a new currency pair. Seems like its stuck on USDCHF. What am i doing wrong? also, i keep getting alerts to buy or sell the GBPUSD. It seems to happen at random. How do i shut this off? thanks