General - page 801

I am not sure if I am in the right area..   Thank you for the responses I was hoping i could do it in separate class's so I could modefily the one program to be used with different subprograms .. I will just have to use the cut and paste method if that works  I will be  very greatful thank you I...
Hi there I wondering if I can find an way to my question, mt point is: can I make the MQL4 Or 5 read the string as a code? example: this string "High[1]" can I make the program read it as High[1] and return the High of Bar 1 for me??? thank you.
I know it takes about 7 days after a freelancing job is completed for money to be unlocked on mql5 account to be able to withdraw by the freelancer..is this the same for ea sellers and signal providers , do you have to wait 7 days after someone buys your ea or subscribs to your signals before you
Hi, My computer has very recentely gotten infected with a virus. In order to avoid this happening another time (or at least reduce the chance), I was thinking of switching of operating system. Instead of using Windows which is my current OS I'd like to consider Ubuntu (and maybe even Mac). I mean...
  Need Help  (3)
Dears, i have a ready robot which i can use only with 0.01 lot.. i assume that it takes into consideration my balance and that is why i cant use more.. but i want to take risks and go for 0.1 lot.. Please who can help to correct it in script ?  Thank you !
[Deleted]
  Slippage updates  (1)
On the Slippage page of a signal one can monitor the average slippage based on execution statistics on real accounts of various brokers (in pips).  I've noticed that some signals have their slippage updated every single trade for many brokers, while other signals are update for just a small number...
Meta Trader 5 users know Meta Trader 5 is the powerful FX trading tool. However the choice of brokers might be limited for the time being. There is one way of overcoming this. The solution is to copy trades from your MT 5 to MT 4 terminal if they are installed in the same PC. In this way, you can...
Some bug's in MT5 build 1950 and build 1952: 1. function: int  Bars(    string           symbol_name,     // 交易品种名称    ENUM_TIMEFRAMES  timeframe        // 周期    );     Bug : Sometime it alway return 0 in some symbols.             Example : Bars("USDCNH",PERIOD_***); 2.function: int  CopyTime(...
Hi If a subscriber gets this message while trying to subscribe to a signal. Any idea what the problem could be? " Signal Subscription Failed" Please help Thank you
When you right click on the chart, Please carefully click the refresh button. Because it will clear history datas of symbol.
Or is it all only for MT5 programmers? It is not clear how access to participation is granted, to fulfil orders, to participate in Freelancing as a programmer
Does anyone know where I can find the documentation on the Arbitration options? Currently, as a Developer, these arethe options available to me. Most are self-explanatory,but the final one "Complete job" is a little ambiguous and not quiteclear to me. Does it mean that I consider my job a completed...
I am trying to use an indicator only as dashboard to draw rectangles, labels, present information... As drawing objects is easier with X and Y coordinates, I will end up using OBJ_LABEL and OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL... But the indicator subwindow is based (?) on datetime and prices. The necessary...
Hello community, i have an expert which can create horizontal lines. When detach expert, they get deleted but very often (not always) remain in chart. When delete object, i get error 4207.   ResetLastError();  if(ObjectDelete(objchartid,objname) == false)         PrintFormat("#error delete object %s...
  VPS: Code 0  (6)
2018.11.29 14:39:17.767 Experts initializing of "EA" failed with code 0. What does code 0  mean. Why was  my EA's dis-abled? When it is dis-abled by the vps, must I reinstall the EA's ?
[Deleted]
Hi All, I need some brain here if you can help. I've tried to connect to MQL5 - VPS signals but my platform is shutting down before I move to finale stage. I spoke to my broker and they are saying that because I use Mac OS10.13, MQL5 - VPS does not support Mac's software and I wonder is this the
Hi All, Hoping someone could help explain to me the spread in this screenshot. It shows my sell position opening at the Bid price of 0.71725 and I believe its showing the ask price there at 0.71741. As I understand it that 0.00016 represents 1.6pips. The tester however was showing the spread as 0.60...
Is  there a way to write a script that will detect all active variables and their values. This could be used in conjunction with a breakpoint to print() the Variables. Or am I trying to reinvent the wheel. Mql4 does not seem to have a debug environment.
  Real volume  (5)
Programmers and traders are trying so hard to find an edge that would give them an advantage. However everything in this businesses with a clean and correct data to begin with.There is no doubt that MT5 has wrong volume data feeding, at least in my mt5 platform, futures exchange data. Real volume is...
  No trade panel  (9)
Hi i downloaded mt4 but missing the tradepanel what to do ?
Hello, I have made my submission to become a seller at least two weeks ago, yesterday was accepted the document, but not the QR code... when I uploaded the new picture with me and QR Code, the QR Code was suddenly accepted, but the document not anymore...and any file I load now is being rejected...
Yes, completely. I would love it.Yes, but it is not essential.No, it is not necessary because MT5 data quality is higher than MT4 data.
Hi, I have tried many times to register as a seller but I never receive any code from my mobile. (no matter i click "Resend" nor i do the register procedure once again nor i do it next day) what should i do? Thanks
Hello there ! Im new in mql robot, just wanted to know, if i enabled 10 robots lets say, how can i at the end of the day know which robot performed better? i mean how to divide transactions per robot ? Thanks 
Hi Guys, I'm having trouble getting notified on the MT4 App when my price alerts get triggered. How can I fix this problem any help will be appreciated Thank You
Hello Someone can help me. I'm doing an EA  and I want to change the price according to the result of the previous operation    OrderSelect(1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);   if(OrderProfit()=<0)   lotaje1=lotaje1+step1;      else if(OrderProfit()>0)   lotaje1=_LOT_trade_1; Try doing it with...
Scalping, Martingale, Grid, Indicators, Manual trading, Other (comment pls)
Hi all, i need assistance. I am unable to register a VPS on my MT5. How can i resolve it and rent a vps with mql5
I would like to ask if I can use 2 different signals respectively for 2 trading accounts(1 signal for one account) with only one VPS. If not, can you advise me the best way to have 2 different signals for 2 trading accounts.
Hi there, I am using MT4 on my phone via an app. I want to recieve Price Alerts on my phone. I am unable to install the MT4 on my PC as I have a MAC, and cant get the installation to work. I am able to access MT4 on my PC via the MT4 WebTerminal. How do I set up price alerts on the MT4 WebTerminal...