newbi question..Metatrader 5

I know this is probably ridiculous..but I am trying to back test some expert advisors and here it is..If I back test the 4 expert advisors listed in the "expert advisor" drop down menu under the navigator tab, I get results.. Number of bars tested, initial deposit, gross profit, net profit etc , all of that is showing in the backtest..and if I check visual, I get a chart with the advisors working buy and sell signals working great..However apon downloading from the code base , the mass majority of the ea's show only the number of bars and the initial deposit filled in..why? all other data is blank, and If I check

visual, I get the working chart with a working indicator but no buy and sell signals from the ea ..What is different ? both advisors code complile , (example..expert mapsar, from the drop down menu shows data but "rock-trader-neuro" , downloaded from code base does not.....  I am stumped as to why some compiled code shows up on a back test and some does not..same symbol, same time frame and date range..I am tired and want to go to bed, I have been googling this all day and I am the only person in the world that has ever had this strange problem..thanks John   I can post a screen shot if you this is not enough..any suggestions? One other thing, all boxes to the left of the inputs, are greyed out and won't allow you to check them,..This is on all ea's, I can't change the parameters on any of them..It did when I first started a few days ago but not now, Did I accidentally touch something?

Documentation on MQL5: Timeseries and Indicators Access / Bars
Documentation on MQL5: Timeseries and Indicators Access / Bars
  • www.mql5.com
If the start_time and stop_time parameters are defined, the function returns the number of bars in the specified time interval, otherwise it returns the total number of bars. If data for the timeseries with specified parameters are not formed in the terminal by the time of the Bars() function call, or data of the timeseries are not synchronized...

Ok here is another crazy one..I just took a screen shot of  <Deleted> and all the back test data shows up on a screen shot but not on the origional backtest??// wt?

Reason: