General - page 1066

Hello everyone! I need help with modification of this auto Fibonacci indicator. It has only 0.0%, 50.0% and 100.0% but i want level 61.8% added to it and also each level 0.0%, 50.0%, 61.8% and 100.0% should have alert features so that it can pop up alert each time price reaches it. Any kind hearted...
Since Mario Draghi and his ECB Governing Council fellows cut rates last month, added corporate debt to their now €80 billion-a-month bond-purchasing spree and schemed a new long-term loan program for banks, there have been tensions in the European air. A war of words erupted ahead of the ECB...
I have to report this! This is too bad!! I have already update one of my indicator {version from 3 to 4}, when I updated MT5 servral day ago as MT5 noticed me to do! It completed and need me to do nothing. But I found my newest code of this EA have gone nowhere, and I can not found both in...
Hey. Just like in subject I want to know how Strategy Tester works. I know more or less how it works on my side, but I have no idea how it is on the other side. That's why I have a few questions about selling CPU processing power. 1) How agents are chosen? This happens automatically, or clients...
DDMarkets been around for 2 years now so I am guessing some of their members are in this forum and thought it will be interesting to have a discussion on them. To cut the story short these are not the goofy fake signals that promise you the world and more. They write on their website the trade setup...
Reuters reporting on three "European Central Bank sources" ... They say the ECB is unhappy with the U.S. dollar's recent fallBut accepts it as a natural consequence of the Federal Reserve's cautious economic outlookSees no reason to act to weaken the euro--- Reuters link for more here (worth a quick...
Hello everyone I am creating an ea but I have a problem. The EA should enter once per hour. Example: from 10 to 11, the signal is at 10:15, enters the market, at 10:40 there is another signal, the expert nowhere to go, but it can come back from 11 to 12. The expert then has to take the first signal...
We do not believe the USD has topped, although it may certainly feel like it has judging by the price action over the past few weeks. A dovish Fed, reserve manager diversification away from the USD, and large inflow into the emerging markets have driven the broad trade weighted dollar down by over...
Good evening everyone. I returned in iFractals function manipulator him and threw their values in the buffer. to give print I received this data: Buffer Upper Line: 1.797693134862316e + 308 I wonder ... how do I when the graphic display the current symbol of fractals I make any decisions? because...
does anyone know why its not possible to subscribe to signals with a greater leverage than 1:100? im assuming that this is set by the leverage of the account i am using - i cant find anything to help me on this
Flows. Speculators have continued to unwind long USD bets and are less short EUR now; this increases the sensitivity of the cross to any impetus from relative rates. Valuation. Both our PPP and MEVA model suggest the mid 1.20s are ‘fundamentally’ justified and thus that the cross remains undervalued...
Hello hope this week was great below, there are two orders of selling a pair (same current pair) but the question is: what is the difference between using the MarketInfo(...) and Bid ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert tick function...
The latest rally in risk has been attributed to abating fears about hard landing in China (where the Q1 GDP numbers came in line with expectations overnight) and the continuing recovery in the global commodity prices. We would argue that another reason for the buoyant market sentiment of late is the...
Hi, i just installed the MAM terminal but the server keep only allow me to select only metaquotes demo. anyone know how to change that to other server? Secondly, is it safe to use the plugins for multi account management for metatrade 4 terminal? Thanks
How do I remove Published products from my mql5 account? I have old EA's/Indicators that need to be removed. I know how to remove signals but I don't get the delete next to products and clicking on edit.
Hi, I'm trying to run the MT5 from the command line with a specific configuration based on the documentation. So, what I'm doing is something like this: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 Terminal\terminal64.exe /config:C:\Users\hvilela\One\config.ini I've reduce the content of the file to avoid any...
Hi, Using MT4 on an iPhone 6s, when I press on an asset that I want to trade, for example EURCHF, DXY (dollar index) is offered for trade. EURCHF is greyed out in the Market Watch list. How do I fix this? Thanks, Randy
Since the Fed divergence story began, the USD has become positively correlated to risk. However, we think the USD could start behaving like a ‘safe haven’ again due to the recent dovish turn in FOMC rhetoric. The key observation is that when Fed hike expectations are pushed out past one year, the...
I personally give special attention to the drawdown!!! It is fundamental for me, because it makes me realize the goodness of trading strategy in place the crescità is the last thing I look at, because this is misleading !!! what I have noticed is that many have too much haste to make profit, this...
After the bottom of Crude Oil (New York) at 35.22 since 5th of April 2016 started uptrend that continue after the key resistance level of 41.85. The uptrend continues almost 10-days but slowly in the last two days. The first resistance level is at 42.40 according to World-Signals.com. If the Crude...
The euro’s attempt to break higher against the US dollar following the more dovish policy signal form the Fed has failed in the near-term, notes BTMU. " As a result EUR/USD continues to remain range bound. It is consistent with the signal from our short-term valuation models whose estimates for
There are three reasons why the recent JPY uptrend may be turning: FX valuation, BoJ QE3 and FX flows. Here, we focus on the first two factors while FX flows will be discussed in a subsequent report. The latest JPY rally partly reflected excessive undervaluation fears. These concerns have abated...
EUR/JPY has this week retested 12-month lows around 122 – sharply lower than the highs above 140 reached in June 2015, notes BNP Paribas. "We believe these levels represent attractive buying opportunities. There is little rationale for the sharp appreciation of JPY vs EUR to produce the year’s low....
  complaint  (5)
I cant find where to complain about a job in progress. My developer abandoned me I am am stuck in limbo. My money is locked and I dont know what to do next. Can somebody please direct me to the correct link to resolve my issue? thanks.
I thought there were articles on adding alerts to indicators on this site? I can't seem to find them
Nearly fifty public opinion polls on the UK's membership of the European Union (EU) have been published so far since the start of this year, out of which some 60% have shown support for the 'Remain' camp. A poll by YouGov published on Thursday showed 39% support for the pro-EU camp and the same or...
hello is it possible to transfer mql servers from the real accounts to demo???
Since the dovish shift from the FOMC last month, the Dollar against the majors has fallen back towards the bottom of the range that it has traded in over the past year. Global equity markets have failed to benefit from what has been a string of dovish central bank meetings, which makes sense to us....
Hi,  There must be a bug that makes window dialogs fail just after any call to ChartIndicatorDelete() I am using latest build 1241. To check it just create a Script with this simple code:  void OnStart() { Print(ChartIndicatorDelete(0, 0, "")); } Open a new window for any symbol on any timeframe...
he market has started testing the central banks Markets have stopped focusing on what central banks are doing and are positioning for what they believe central banks may or may not do. In recent years, FX investors had to focus primarily on getting three key drivers right: global risk sentiment,...