Who trades hands?

Who trades manually and why do we need it when there are EAs?

Maksim Levashov:
Who trades manually and why do we need it when there are EAs?
I trade by hand. I don't have an EA that trades better than I do. I cannot program, I am still learning. Maybe I will be able to cram an EA someday. I would like to ask my opponent if he has any good ones. What am I talking about?

Igor Zenchenko:
I trade with my hands. I don't have an EA that trades better than me.
+1

it is possible to trade hands using advisers :-)

Vladislav Andruschenko:
you can trade with your hands using EAs :-)

Will you teach me?

Nikolay Demko:

Will you teach me?

Perhaps you meant the panels.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
You can trade with your hands using EAs :-)
+1 I also use a bunch of auxiliary software. Semi-automatic)).

As soon as the developers manage to program something that can be done by hand, from then on forex will cease to exist.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
As soon as the developers manage to program something that can be done by hand, forex will cease to exist from then on.
Even now it is not a trick. Another issue is that ATS trades worse, and you still have to control it - you can't get far away).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Even now it is not a trick. Another matter is that ATS trades worse, and one still has to control it - you cannot get far away).

Nowadays, even the most advanced robot cannot "think" like a cockroach and cannot make its movements.

And all the theories that a program with the help of some neural networks or according to other theories is able to do self-training based on history, then in forex it is utopia and from the realm of fiction.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Even now it's not a trick. The other issue is that ATS trades worse, and you still have to monitor it - you can't get far away).
I only look into my ATS on Friday, and only to close the terminal for the weekend. I do not touch it with my hands.
Reason: