General - page 1061

Maybe a stupid question ... The reference contains all the features MQL5 has? For example (I don't know C++, I have just some C background) for fully learning the OOP features in MQL5, studying the reference is enough ... or should I also read a C++ book?
  EA freeze  (2)
Hi friends ! I have an issue with an EA . When it is attached on the chart for the first time it is ok it works. But it sends one order after that it freeze and i need to remove the EA from the chart and attached it again to work. Note that my EA is attached to a chart with a template.what's wrong
I attempted to publish my Trades on my Homepage Then I found this program: https://www.mql5.com/de/code/1246 how can I convert mq5 to mq4? this tool was written in mq4 but is modified to mq5. All data that become available in MQL5 can be exported via this DDE interface. how can I modify...
[Deleted]
MetaTrader 5 beta build 1281 featuring the hedging system has been released. Unlike the usual netting system, the hedging one allows conducting multiple trades even on opposite direction of the same symbol. Now, you can use the netting model to trade exchange instruments and the hedging one for...
Hello fellow traders, I am confused regarding one of today's trade. I trade on Alpari (RU), and you can see on attached screenshot that situation. I placed pending order, and trade was open (on marked candle) but as you can see that candle didn't hit that level (there were almost 4 pips gap). How...
Can some please help with the following. I want change an indicator so that the indicator timeframe is user defined. For example if I I may choose to use the value of the 15 min of an indicator on a 5 min chart in the iCustom part I will use PERIOD_M15 instead of PERIOD_CURRENT But how do I make...
In an interview with the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (FCIC) back in 2010, Warren Buffett answered several questions about what he thought caused the housing and credit bubble. During the interview process, he also gave a crystal clear explanation of how bubbles are formed. It's a great read...
Hello, nice to talk to you.  My problem is that I am begining to use MT5 and I can't see the trendlines I drawed in weekly charts i the 5 minute and minute charts.  Can you help me with that please ?? in MT4 that works very fine . THanks in advance.  I would like to change from...
Hello, I am a newbie. I have account in i.cmarkets.just a clarification. is it possible to have more than one signal provider for the same account
The US dollar has one more round of fight left in it. But its bull run has been tiring for a while now and, after a final bout of strength mid-year, the greenback will hit the mats versus a range of other currencies. The dollar has been taking a bit of a breather recently and even aggressive easing...
Comments that do not relate to the "List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds", have been moved into this topic.
Hello, I need to change hotkey in MT4 chart window : When we want to change currency pair chart we have to use CTRL + F6 , I need to change it to like : " Z " or any other for easy to use it Before I spoke to help desk but they told it's not possible. I want to know that it's possible , like...
  Economic calendar  (199   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
There is a new tab in the terminal called "economic calendar ", but for some reason the esteemed forum members are not discussing this topic. It would be silly not to take fundamental analysis into account and moreover not to take it into account in autotrading. The solution for MT4 has been used
VERY VERY PROFITABLE EA. CAN ANY ONE HAVE THIS EXPARTADVISOR https://fxsharerobots.com/universal-trading-system/ PLEASE SHERE
Hello everyone! I found an image of an interesting indicator but cannot seem to find the mq4 or ex4 file of it. Would anyone happen to have it or know of another name for it? As of the moment, the name seems to be regression trend average. Thanks in advance
  FxNet Daily Market News  (12   1 2)
Aussie and Kiwi Fall to 1-Week lows against Greenback NZ trade surplus increases in February The Aussie and kiwi hit their one-week low against the dollar this Thursday, in spite of New Zealand trade figures, while US rate hike expectations for April kept supporting the greenback. In the meantime,...
The pound has clearly been the under-performer this week and in the G10 space is the worst performing currency, notes BTMU. "The resignation of Ian Duncan Smith late on Friday has fuelled concerns over a more damaging division within government over ‘Brexit’...The terrible scenes that unfolded in...
''One of the best quotes for Forex trading or trading in general is: ?Trend is your friend?. Basically it means that you should follow the trend whenever possible and don?t go against it, because a trend is like a moving train and you don?t want to be standing in front of it? A popular saying
plz, could someone help me to make an ea depend on these two indicators first indicator ( indicator#1 ) this to decide the trend second indicator ( trend wave ) thisto enter the trade 1- buy ( first indicator green it means buy signal --- then wait signal buy from second indicator trend wave to...
I come from another trading environment and I am new toMT4. There are a few things that are not clear to me. So any help would be appreciated. I have installed an EA and it is running on VPS. What I see on the trade tab of the terminal is what it isactually happening on my account? Or other...
  Just joined!  (2)
Hi all, I have just joined the MQL5 community about three days ago and have a question: I deposited money and received a mail telling me that I will be contacted shortly to confirm my account and have been given "preliminary details" how long until I receive my trade-able account?
Once European markets closed yesterday, Treasury yields started to move higher again. The Richmond Fed index was strong, but I’m not sure that’s really the driver. The only data today comes from New Home Sales, likely to be stronger too. The Treasury sell-off contrasts with the inevitable bid for...
Hello, I am opening an offline chart using tick data: It is not possible to draw graphical objects that use time data. E.G. if I draw a vertical line it is not shown in the chart. It is shown in the list of objects including the time data, but not on the chart. Does someone has any idea how to...
Hello, is someone using this "all-in-one-EA" version 2.0 for 500 USD? If yes is it worth buying and is it working? Thank you fro any helpful reply. Website is www.all-in-one-ea.com
I have used my current version of MT5 for many months, but yesterday when I started the terminal all the headings appeared in the Indonesian language rather than in English. I re-installed the software, but after initially appearing in English, it has reverted to Indonesian. Does anyone know how I...
Hi, I am on a small data plan with my mobile phone provider. If I use Forex on my mobile phone, I found that if I set the Refresh Rate to 1 second, it uses too much bandwidth and if I set the Refresh Rate to 15 seconds, it is too slow responding. I would like to see some extra options for 2...
Hi there! I'd like to have subj in future versions. Use case: I have scripts buy.mq5 (& sell.mq5) which close short (long) position, then calculate volume to buy (sell) keeping some margin % reserved, and finally send buy (sell) order. No volumes or anything to input, no confirmations, true
It's been a while since I've been back to coding, but the following code doesn't seem to return the values I'm looking for, just zeros. double vDO=iOpen("NZDUSD",1440,0); // Daily Open double vDC=iClose("NZDUSD",1440,0); // Daily Close Alert("vDO = ",vDO," vDC = ",vDC); No matter where I place the
  .  (1)
Is there a wishlist for MT6 ? I have a lot of suggestions !!!!!!!!! Some circumstances in MetaEditor remind me to the 1990. for instance: what's about Codefolding? The static definition of Plotbuffers is archaic ! Array initialisation does not work in OnInit() function. You have to call...