General - page 1071

when release next build of metatrader 5 ?
Risk sentiment was stable in Asian hours, irrespective of weaker than expected industrial production and retail sales data out of China. It appears that last week’s ECB monetary policy announcement finally made a case of rising appetite for risk assets. Even if ECB President Draghi indicated that...
I opened a signal it trade lot size is 5 but I only have 0.3 lot size in my account. How can I change the setting of lot size in my account?
[Deleted]
Trade CFDs on Indices, Shares & Commodities with trusted broker. Diversify your portfolio you may want to add contracts for a difference (CFDs) to your portfolio. Visit : Fidelis Capital Market
1. I copied signal to my account, it only worked once time. And then, it open the trade on that day until now (around 15 days). Not closed that trade and copy another trade any more.     I tried different signal, it occurred the same problem.  2. Is it i need to open the MT4 platform any time when...
MetaQuotes Software will demonstrate its latest technological innovations and upcoming developments at the iFX EXPO International 2016 which is to be held on May 24-26 at the Palais de Sports in Limassol, Cyprus. Participation in major B2B exhibitions such as iFX EXPO allows MetaQuotes Software to...
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software will demonstrate its latest technological innovations and upcoming developments at the iFX EXPO International 2016 which is to be held on May 24-26 at the Palais de Sports in Limassol, Cyprus. Participation in major B2B exhibitions such as iFX EXPO allows MetaQuotes Software to...
As we have done before, we use intraday data from last week’s press conference to identify what drove the market. The initial announcement (at 7:45 ET) saw EUR/$ fall over one big figure, likely reflecting the step up in the monthly run-rate of purchases. But as soon as the Q&A began, EUR/$ started...
Hello, I'm trying to use a MACD MTF indicator in my EA (5min time frame). The MACD MTF is set to 15 min so that I can see a bigger picture. Do I need to wait for 3 five-minute candles to close before the MACD does not repaint? Can someone at least point me to where I can read up on this topic
[Deleted]
Hello, I have this idea for a new MT feature. A option that can schedule stop/start all EA autotrading running (just switch off/on the autotrading option). So we can decide for example to kill EA and/or close orders, or directly Mt in the day with market mover news. Ideal is have something like a
The markets were surprises in the last week with European Central Bank (ECB) decision to cut the main Refi rate with 5 basis points to 0.00%. The deposit rate cut with 10 basis points to -0.40%. In a moment when United States raises the interest rates with 25 basis points to 0.50% ECB reaction was a...
Hi All, I'm trying to set up my first copy trade process but the options for payment of the signal provider is not working. Paypal, credit card - all of them - not functional! Any suggestions? I'm using Windows 7.
10 strongest signals to enter the market Despite the many complexities in the currency trading market, but there is a simple way to describe success. Almost everything boils down to three steps, namely show the following video to know more
I cannot find any good information on this. I have a good pc that I am willing to sell my cpu and ram power to people that need it for strategy tester. What are the prices, how many people need it,...etc... Some general information is needed. Thanks 
  signals  (4)
hello. i'm wanting to subscribe to a signal but i have a (i) at the end of my pair like EURUSDi and the provider does not. can i copy his signals?
It takes years to build up an investment strategy that you’re comfortable with, and part of this process is building up a library of information to help develop your investment process. But when you’re hunting for the best resources on the topic, it’s difficult to know where to start. Indeed, if you...
class A { public: virtual void doJob(){ Print("Job A");};}class B: public A { public: virtual void doJob(){ super.doJob(); Print("Job B");};}B b();b.doJob();//Job A//Job B Is it possible to do something like this ? How to implement a method which...
Brokers, banks, personal traders, sharks etc ... everyone uses trading robots in our times. Which one is the most famous in the trading world today ... which one is the best? Is there such an ordering, such an information?
Is there any way that I can turn commission off ? It's kinda stupid.... for 0.1 lot it cost ( -16 usd commision ) ... for 0.01 it cost 16 usd too. I'm tring to make a grid system. starting with 0.01 lot but -16 usd eat all of my profit? mql5's backtest system is great !! But commission...
By Boris Schlossberg In the world of sports there is no more paranoid position than being a hockey goalie. You are, for intents and purposes, a human shield used for target practice. Your job is to stop the angry sting of rubber puck flying at you at more than 100 mph as you try to make sense of the...
Does anyone have a good price alert indicator with email, that i can set multiple alerts on? I have one but i only works for one price and if i put 2 on one chart one cancels the other thanks also looking for a zone extender with alerts i found this but cant get it to work http://tools...
  Custom PC  (3)
Guys, can you please let me know if the setup is good? Just want to know, thanks! I need it for trading and some heavy rendering and video editing. ProcessorIntel Core i7 6700 'Skylake' @ 3.4Ghz x 4 coresMotherboardAsrock Pro4S Intel H170 ATX motherboardRAM32GB Corsair vengeance LPX (4x8GB) DDR4...
USD/JPY could be fairly volatile ahead of the BoJ and FOMC meetings, says BTMU. "The Fed may not raise the policy rate, and Chair Janet Yellen may also offer hints about the next policy move. The US economy may grow further, even under global deflationary pressure and uncertainty about China’s...
Hello, I have a question about the monthly profit of the Signal-Providers at MQL5.com. Have a look at < Removed by mod. Please do not link to signals in the forum> In 2015 we have 26.51 + 84.48 + 24.67 + 66.92 -->> This makes around 200 %. But the YTD shows 385 %. In 2016 we have until now around
  signals  (2)
hello. i'm wanting to subscribe to a signal but i have a (i) at the end of my pair like EURUSDi and the provider does not. can i copy his signals?
The ECB made an interesting policy shift at its policy meeting yesterday. At the press conference, ECB president Mario Draghi said that the ECB expected this to be the last policy rate cut and that it will instead focus on other unconventional measures, which it did with the expansion of QE to...
High Reward:Risk High winrate
Does anyone know how to get customized timeframe in MT4, i.e. 2H, 3H, etc
  MAM copying  (1)
Hello.. I have a question.. If I open a Mt4 MAM account , and get clients, even if they are read only... with a copy trade ea they can copy my trades to other accounts... Is there a way to protect my trading system trough Mt4 MAM??? thanks!!