How many times did you manage to increase your deposit? - page 6

nowi:

I haven't had a beer for 3.5 months now and I've given up completely.... before that more than 10 years without a single day...occasional day-max two breaks... 6-7 bottles/day minimum...not much but constant....

ps: and that's on top of other even worse addictions.....;)

Pss: I quit and I didn't feel much of a difference... but I have to do my license again... I have to take tests... so I can't drink...

The addiction to beer is severe. The first step to addiction is to drink only fresh. Ignore it if the beer is more than 7 days old. It's no longer beer, it's slop.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Ignore if the beer is more than 7 days old. It's not beer anymore, it's slop.

it's not... not at all... beer can be stored for a very long time if you follow the technology of preparation, packaging and storage... and even the highest class beer...

It's another thing that there are different fashions like "live beer" and so on...it does have a short shelf life and its own technological features...

and most importantly it's a marketing ploy!...as always ...as in everything.... to push a new product on the market and create crowds of fans

nowi:

That's not true... that's not true at all... beer can be stored for a very long time if you follow brewing, packaging and storage technology... and even the highest class of beer...

It's another matter that there are different fashions like 'live beer' and so on... it does have a short shelf life and its own technological features...

and most importantly it's a marketing ploy!...as always ...as in everything.... to push a new product on the market and create crowds of fans

Yes, pasteurised can be stored for a long time. If you want fresh, likeUladzimir Izersk, you have to make your own Kraft beer, the material is 1200 rubles / 25 litres = 48 rubles / litre)) I have a friend who lives in Finland, the prices for alcohol there are atomic. People distill moonshine and alcohol massively through rectif. columns and make their own beer. We once sat down, converted from euros to rubles, the cheapest vodka 0.5 in the capital costs 3700 rubles!!!

nowi:

I haven't had a beer for 3.5 months now and I've given up completely.... before that more than 10 years without a single day...occasional day-max two breaks... 6-7 bottles/day minimum...not much but constant....

Fucking not much, I'd die from such doses. Once it was a very hot summer and I was drinking 2-3 cups a day at a nearby summer café in the evening. After 2-3 weeks I started getting liver pains, though I hadn't complained before. I stopped drinking and it went away immediately.

it's a fun place to be

When you trade according to a pattern, you don't know how long it will last. So, I don't think it is advisable to run up your account until the pattern dies and you lose your account.

igrok333:
The trading strategy is based on a certain pattern - you don't know how long it will last. Therefore, it is better to withdraw part of your profit each month.

You have to live on something))

Александр:
Hi! I would like to know realistically how many times the deposit was increased. But let's be honest and take into account only the profit withdrawn. That is, if you increased the deposit 10 times, then lost everything and did not withdraw anything - does not count.

For example, on the F...Club forum we discussed a player from China who got as close to 1M from 1K. I think he was even able to withdraw some of that amount for his rice).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Once on a forum in F...Club there was a discussion about a player from China, who got close to 1M from 1K. I think from such a sum he could even withdraw a little for himself on rice).

Yeah, I read that too.

He raised a grand from a tangent in just 2 or 3 weeks, then he lost it all.

Vladimir Gribachev:

... then drained the whole thing.

Or spilled - a dosh to yourself, a dosh to the DC, a dosh to the intermediary ...
Reason: