Dowloading Indicators into MT4

Hi, probably a stupid question. I was easily able to download indicators into MT4 before update to Microsoft edge - now I can't. After the download it deleted the access to all of the indicators i had previously downloaded - so has been very painful. In the MT4 platform I can open indicators to buy in market/indicators - but can't work out how to then download into MT4. On the MQL5 website it has the download option - but doesn't have in MT4/market. If someone could tell me what I am missing - image attached, or how to reset being able to download indicators from Microsoft Edge or Chrome
Files:

Have worked out have had to delete indicator, remove from Downloads, and can then download again

Tri123dog:
Hi, probably a stupid question. I was easily able to download indicators into MT4 before update to Microsoft edge - now I can't. After the download it deleted the access to all of the indicators i had previously downloaded - so has been very painful. In the MT4 platform I can open indicators to buy in market/indicators - but can't work out how to then download into MT4. On the MQL5 website it has the download option - but doesn't have in MT4/market. If someone could tell me what I am missing - image attached, or how to reset being able to download indicators from Microsoft Edge or Chrome
No money
Reason: