General - page 1067

I want to calculate the difference between the high and low of the second last bar on the charts that are open on my screen and present as a display on the screen or chart itself? Is this possible? Will I need a script for this or indicator of EA?
in indicator buy sell arrows appeared but the problem is I have to refresh symbol chart for update up down arrows on bar, I want them appeared without refresh chart what i do, please help Thanking you so much in advance
I was playing around with MT5 and noticed it was hammering my CPU, which led me to do some investigation... It seems the general consensus is that MT5 uses 3x more RAM than MT4; also you can't set the candle history to 100 for example, the minimum is 5000 (Tools->Options->Charts). In MT4, I can set
Daily price is on bearish market condition to be located below 100 period SMA (100 SMA) and 200 period SMA (200 SMA). The price is ranging within the following key reversal support/resistance levels: 1088.79 resistance located on the border between ranging and bear market rally on the daily chart,...
Daily price is on bearish market condition located near and below 100 period SMA (100 SMA) and 200 period SMA (200 SMA). The price is ranging within the following key reversal support/resistance levels: 1.1059 resistance located on the border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish...
Hi all, Yesterday and today I tried to connect my MQL5 to my MT4 platform. I need this for the EA that I want to purchase. However, when I enter the username and password - which are 100% correct - the pop-up screen disappears and live goes on without logging in. I have tried different computers,...
Can someone please let me know what steps I have to take in order to get a full refund due to developer not even responding to simple requests. Thank you, Craig
please how can set on my mt4 one pip to equal $10.......with $1000 deposit,trading EUR/USD: 1:400 leverage....
A detailed look at US indicators suggests that the economy is unlikely to turn decidedly back upward anytime soon. We expect the data to remain patchy for now, and believe the economy overall, while firm, will continue to lack upward momentum. Still, we do not rule out the possibility of renewed...
Hello, i try the mt5 backtester but it is not possible to test to the current time of actual day ! In mt4 it is no problem to test exact to the actual time. When i test with M1 in mt4 and set the enddata to future -> the test goes exact to the aktual minute of the actual day. When i test with M1...
While Yellen’s speech was perhaps similar to the March FOMC meeting press-conference, markets have focused on the overall cautious tone with respect to global risks and the lack of any hawkish hints similar to those coming from several regional Fed presidents last week, notes BNP Paribas. "Our...
  Lot Sizes  (1)
Could someone please give me a quick, simple explanation (no lengthy outside links please!) on how lot sizes work? I always seem to get myself confused every time I want to trade, and the lot sizing concept actually discouraged me to get my feet wet a long time ago, though I am very good at...
see image attached. it opens the account but doesn't open the tab trade or account history tab . and the new order box is disabled . you cannot place a trade. it s with all the metatrader same story. my firewall is not blocking anything sofar i can see. what is going on. anyone any idee, what the...
Daily price is on ranging bearish condition located below 100 period SMA (100 SMA) and 200 period SMA (200 SMA). The price is ranging within the following key support/resistance levels: Fibo resistance level at 1.5238 located near and below 100 SMA/200 SMA on the border between the primary bearish...
Hello, I wonder if you can get a custom indicator to just give the signal right at the beginning of the curent candel type the first few minutes?
The Fed has done its best to propagate confusion recently. Why the Fed chose to walk the dovish path in March is crucial for the medium-term outlook for the currency If the Fed’s move does reflect a policy shift reflecting a readiness of “falling behind the inflation curve”, then the USD could see...
Hello! I really hope I am posting this question to to the right section of this forum. I am looking for a chat service to use on my algo-trading website. It needs to have option for adding youtube videos and posting charts and also I want to be able to edit design a bit. I came across Rumbletalk...
Daily price is on bearish breakdown: the price broke 100 period SMA (100 SMA) and 200 period SMA (200 SMA) from above to below to be reversed from the primary bullish to the primary bearish market condition. The price is breaking Fibo support level at 120.33 to below on daily bar for the bearish...
BMG poll Another poll puts the Brexit side with a slight lead. It was an online poll so it doesn't carry much weight.
[Deleted]
How can I identify a Buy/Sell Stop trigger filled?
Hey guys im looking for an indicator that will display a bar candlestick (below) (only one) of the selected higher time frame of my choice on a lower timeframe chart on the corner of my screen? thank you in advance.
Hello I'm new here in the community. I found an error in MT5 (lines are not displayed under certain conditions). Where can I report? Willbur
It’s been only weeks since the Fed’s dovish decision in March, so it’s no surprise today’s speech by Yellen didn’t diverge much from the wait and see stance adopted by the FOMC. But the topic of the speech, why rate hikes when they come will likely only be gradual, made it inherently dovish in tone....
Williams finishes up the Q&A Won't do negative rates in the foreseeable futureBrexit is clearly a risk scenario we are worried aboutComments about negative rates should be furthest from their minds if they really wanted to show confidence in their path for rates.
I want to know what are the names of currency trading account. To help you a script that displays the name of the currency in the terminal signals. How to use: login to the trading account, click on the tab "Signals" (it is activated by pumping current base signals) and wait 3-4 seconds (to signal...
How Do you Read Elliot Waves in a simple manner?
How To Read An Elliot Wave In Simple Manner ?
Hello, I am long time trader and I spend long time on WIN (I spend some money on Signals), just now I am finding way to trade on Linux, I checked all ways as trade on Linux or trade on browser client, its time to native Linux client, I tested ALL ways to trade on Windows and during weekends on
I've searched far and wide to find an indicator (mt4) that can do the following on a chart Draw a vertical line at 6 am GMT on my chart Draw a vertical line at 7 am GMT on my chart Draw a horizontal line at the high of the candle/bar in between the vertical line Draw a horizontal line at the low of...