What to write in the account section of Metatester 5?

Hello, i'm new on here and i d0n't understand wich is my mql5 account, please someone tell me what to write in the account section of the program?

Account in Metatrader 5?
if yes so go to this scall article:

------------

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a...

If you are about MQL5 account (which you already opened here and made a post as I see) so there are some information available - 

MQL5.community - User Memo

You can now not only read articles and download MQL5 programs, but you can also join discussions on theforum, leave comments on articles and source codes, rate MQL5 programs and share your own developments in theCode Base, and even publisharticlesfor a decent fee (seeBecome an Author at MQL5.com!).

MQL5.com services are constantly advancing, so we hope you will become our regular visitor. In order for your communication to be useful and comfortable, we ask you to adhere to some basicrules.

1. Profile Setup
2. Messages Editor
3. Favorites
4. Personal Messages
5. Service Desk
6. Jobs and Payments
7. Market
8. Signals
9. RSS
10. Rating
11. MQL5 Storage

And some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.

Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
  • www.youtube.com
How to choose a trading signals and subscribe to it in MetaTrader Platforms? Its easy! Watch the video and you will know everything about trading signals.
Reason: