I need a Spanish person who can speak English very well to explain a Spanish only speaking Programmer the details

As the subject says what I need is a Spanish person who can speak English very well to explain a Spanish only speaking Programmer the details.

Thank you and awaiting you replies please. I need it urgent in return you get to know many things.

Thank you

SSSNO1:
As the subject says what I need is a Spanish person who can speak English very well to explain a Spanish only speaking Programmer the details.

Thank you and awaiting you replies please. I need it urgent in return you get to know many things.

Thank you
I suppose you also asked on Spanish forum where you could have more replies.

Ok will see but I want English Speaking Spanish Speaking persons so I posted it here.

Post here you get all English speakers, and maybe a Spanish speaker.

Post there you get all Spanish speakers, and maybe a English speaker.

Why do you wish to cut your odds in half by not posting there?

Maybe you could ask your Spanish friend. You seemed to be getting on so well with her.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/188856#comment_4797596

VERY URGENT need some help please in adding some addons to the EA I will be very grateful, TO any porgrammer if you can help please
VERY URGENT need some help please in adding some addons to the EA I will be very grateful, TO any porgrammer if you can help please
  • www.mql5.com
Hello programmers, I have an already operational EA by the name GRID EA 26. It is a very versatile EA has 3 configurations in it...

Here I go again to these LOW _ _ _ _ then me ofcourse: HAHA.

FIRST REPLY to whroe

You can take your INNI MINNI MAINA MO CATCH THE FINGER BY THE TOE somewhere else and dont try to ask me sensible questions like

Why do you wish to cut your odds in half by not posting there?

REALLY I got surprised I didnt knew but I go according to my way it should be done by cutting my odds in half by not posting there.

TADAA.

IF you cant help dont write here RIGHT.

AAH to honest_knave she tries to fight her honesty and is getting PHAT PHAT by me.

Firstly she is not a her you know and she didnt like it when I talked STRAIGHT in the PRIVATE MESSAGE. HOW can a LOWER CAST talk to a HIGHER CAST like that?
And since you are trying to dig in and show me you are smart Miss honest knave I am smarter. Dont reply more.

By the way you selected VERY URGENT things I dont have lack of money.

Foro MQL5
Foro MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: foro sobre el trading, sistemas de trading automáticos y simulación de estrategias comerciales.

SSSNO1:

AAH to honest_knave she tries to fight her honesty and is getting PHAT PHAT by me.

Firstly she is not a her you know and she didnt like it when I talked STRAIGHT in the PRIVATE MESSAGE. HOW can a LOWER CAST talk to a HIGHER CAST like that?
And since you are trying to dig in and show me you are smart Miss honest knave I am smarter. Dont reply more.

By the way you selected VERY URGENT things I dont have lack of money.

There are no casts on this forum. Keep your language polite, stop the personal insults or you will be banned again. This time for a month.

Reason: