General - page 1063

Negative interest rates, which central banks in several countries have implemented as a way to spur economic growth, is a radical move. In part two of a three-part series, ‘Negative Thinking,’ commentator Satyajit Das examines this policy and its risks. Several of the world’s central banks have...
Hello, I would like to open an order at 21:00 for instance, but it opens more than 1 position at that time because of more than one tick at that time. Would you help me out what I need to add on my codes ? Thanks
I think it will make this community more interesting to have trading system competitions. They will take the for of EA competitions. Strategy developers may hire freelancers here to convert their trading strategies into EAs. The competitions will draw more traffic here, and the owners of winning
  bad hosting  (1)
start from friday until now the hosting still not running,2016.04.04 00:13:36.373 '88128285': 2 charts, 2 EAs, 2 custom indicators, signal disabled, not connected to trade server..please explain,because of stop working hosting make me lose.
Hi everyone, i opened an account at markets.com and use metatrader 4 to run it. However, I cannot see the signals tab in the terminal though I want to trade based on a signals provider . Why? Can anyone help me? Thank you
I recently purchased a EA downloaded & installed on my laptop which works fine. Now I want to install on my desktop but when I go to "Market" then "Purchased" I is not there to download. Please HELP!!
Hi! I have been watching here for about a year now, I am still new to trading, but would like the community's input as to how to set up a trading robot to make $100-150/day. I can run both MT4 and MT5 24/7 on my computer, and would need a reputable broker who accepts US people. I would like to start...
The Euro recovery against the dollar continues after strong gains in the prior week. Although that the Euro gains will continue World-Signals.com expects in a short time to turn the tendency and to see new dollar gains. One of the most important event in the new business week is on Thursday at 11:30...
Hi, I have spend hours to find out how, but I need your help. I have a mac and want to install Metatrader 4. It was my original idea to subscribe to signals from the MQ5 website, but people told me a subscription is only possible if you install the Metatrader software on my computer. Only then it's
Hi all, I just started following a signal and now I am looking to use it on my VPS. Now, where should I hold my VPS for the best results? In my opinion there are 3 options. 1. In my own country 2. In the signal provider's country 3. In the broker's country Thank you! 
Hi assuming computer resources are unlimited Thanks
Hello community, My name is Edgar Gonzalez and I am new to this trading world as also new to this community. I actually study Mechatronics engineering in Juarez, Mexico so I have previous knowledge of C++ and Ruby Languages. The reason why I am here is because I want to go further with what I...
  How to purchase  (1)
I want to purchase Scalper dss..i have already made deposit.but seems no function to purchase..should i go to the seller?
Went out tonight and listened to an interesting podcast, there for half an hour. Dear stockbrokers, did I understand correctly that by working in the stock market one can easily get into debt many times the size of one's own deposit??? Specifically, a dude with a 5.6-million-dollar deposit has a
M1 M5 M15 H1 H4 D1 W1 MN
Last week’s Forex price action was driven primarily by dovish comments from Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen and a mixed U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls report. Yellen’s comments were especially bearish for the U.S. Dollar against a basket of foreign currencies. This was highlighted in the June U.S. Dollar...
Someone knows how to do it, please give me instructors.. there is some problem with my Laptop, so when I fix it. the indicator cannot use.
Another interesting indicator, chart. Seems to be called "4 bar reversal pattern and rectangle consolidation breakout pattern . Does anyone know of another name and/or have the mt4 or ex4 file of this? Thanks in advance
I placed a job and made payment for it. But have now received a message through the chat box that the developer cannot go through with it and has asked me to cancel it. The problem is that that job does not appear in My Jobs area. How do i go about cancelling it? Thanks
Thanks to the just released February diary of Fed chief Yellen, we now know exactly when she called Bank of England Governor (and former Goldman Sachs employee) Marc Carney and ECB President (and former Goldman Sachs employee) Mario Draghi. Can you guess when? The answer:
Hi I try to make a struct with contains static variables but I get this error in the compiler: "struct has no members, size assigned to 1 byte" "unresolved static variable "myData::Var1" "unresolved static variable "myData::Var2" "unresolved static variable "myData::counter" Is it possible...
The Fed’s broad trade weighted USD has declined over 4.5% from its peak on January 20, so we have two questions: whether the USD is now oversold against certain currencies and whether we want to short the USD, which currencies have lagged the recent move. Below we look at a few technical indicators...
What is the Parameters To Calculate The Signal Provider Rating
Running MT5 downloaded from Metaquotes.net (1241) For approx 3 days I get a live update that is bad. It contains text field in a strange languish. The complete version that can be downladed is 1241 and it is ok
Hi, What does that mean ?
i try buy or rend indicatot in market directly in my mt4 but same i try use paypal or mql5 , the redirect page for payment seem disapear, i see all the time a error page loading.<< someome can help me please. Alain
Regarding the USD, we have been a bit surprised about the significant upward move in EURUSD despite the recent relatively strong US data. In our view this illustrates that the cross is increasingly giving in to fading policy divergence of the ECB vs. the Fed and fundamental factors in favour of the...
I made 2 topics before this but they got deleted. Hopfully I will be a little bit more careful with this one. I am new to Forex. I have been trying to make money but never been sucessful at it. At least not manually trading. So last month I went out and found a few no deposit bonuses and came
Hi, I've note that , in mt5, all my rectangles became invisible if the zoom is too close and the timeframe is too small. What is the logic behind it , and is there a way to avoid? tks
Hi Is it possible to call a market indicator which is not payed yet (demo version) in mql4(mt4) in iCustom(....) function???