General - page 1064

If i buy an indicator or EA and download it, it goes always to my demo account and not to my real account.  My demo is Tickmill en my real FXprimus.  Some one an idea how to changes this?
Hi everyone, I have been trading full-time and am based in a small trading office. I am currently producing scratch results with one 5M strategy, trading around 25 times a week. Whilst I continue trading my existing strategy, I am looking to develop a new strategy. I am looking at trading on the...
Though I have no such display, I spotted in screenshots that the text label receives larger font size on high resolution monitors than on the smaller ones. Could anyone give me a clue: How do I learn (using MQL code) that the font size is enlarged and the label needs larger area (both X-size and...
  Feature request  (2)
A testing framework would be extremely useful when developing and testing both MQL4 and MQL5 so that automatic tests suites could be run before demo testing the entire code. Can this be implemented please - soon?
We have taken a major step forward, releasing remote agents for testing trading strategies. Now we are ready to provide a truly cloud system of distributed testing in the form of MQL5 Cloud Network. Soon we will release a highly configurable MetaTester with a hybrid operation model: The normal...
Hi, I would like to somebody create Indicator for mt4 or maybe sombody already has something alike it! Idea of indicator is based on 3 stochastic indicators combined in one with alert ! Basically it has to be created from 3 stochastic "signal "line (the red one on regular stochastic)that values
Both the FX decoupling trade and the global currency war have come to an abrupt end of late, and many clients think this is the result of a coordinated effort by G20 officials to prop up global markets. USD has emerged as the biggest loser of these developments. Indeed, investors fear that the Fed...
hi, i must run my ea on several mt4 ( different broker , different account ). i did it as below for 3 month : 1- i install 1 mt4 platform ( for each broker on drive c) and then copy that folder for each account with another folder name on c drive and run it. is this will have problem ? or i must :...
How many peoples are agree that need more gateways for deposit and withdrawal in MQL5 like Skrill, Bank-wire Transfer etc.
I had a manageed account set up by my Broker from Algo Capital which is now Trade Financial, He had disappeared as well as account. Where did it go?
Snap shot of my agents
Anyone know why MT4 doesnt upload the detail report to the FTP? I have renamed the templates in the MT4 folders but it's still uploading the simple report. 
Goldman Sachs Macro Markets Strategy (Robin Brooks, Silvia Ardagna and Michael Cahill) comments: Last week's speech by Chair Yellen laid out a clear narrative for the Fed's dovish shift. The narrative goes that market turmoil in Q1, in part because of anxiety over RMB devaluation, caused markets to...
  Position Frozen  (2)
At some situations the position is "frozen" (can't be changed) and any attempt to change it results in TRADE_RETCODE_FROZEN . Is it possible to retrieve this state to verify is a position is currently frozen or not, without an attempt to change it? Thanks in advice
Hello I have created 4 personal signals in real mode, they are perfectly working. but suddenly 3 of them are disconnected!!! why? how to re-activate them???
Can somebody suggest me a forex system that works? I tried various systems time by time. Some worked for some time and after again the same.
i accedently subscribed with classic account instead of ecn. can i change the account without repaying the subscribtion fee?
Please add allert (email, sound, notification) when price cross line (closed candles). When price ir bellow line, line colour is red, when over, then green. Thank you.
CFD represents “contract for difference”. In simplified terms, it indicates a distinction of values that exists amongst the opening and ending prices of a certain contract. This difference is exchanged from the two parties that are taking part in the trade. CFDs are generally utilised to take a...
Hey Everyone, i was wondering if anyone had or knows of a auto fib indicator that would automatically fib a time period say the london to ny open or maybe the first 2 hours of the ny open for example thanks!
Wanna steal the non-farm payrolls report to get a trading advantage? Try to do it before its publicly released ... and burgle the right building too. On Monday afternoon, a man was seen creeping along a second-floor ledge of a Bureau of Labor Statistics building in Washington, D.C.And ... he got in...
Another month, another strong US jobs report. Nonfarm payrolls grew 215k in March, again far above our 85k estimate of the pace consistent with a stable unemployment rate over the medium term. Other indicators—including household employment and jobless claims—also suggest continued strong growth in...
once i am paid for subscribe the signal, they not allow me to copy the signal from the trader. why deduct my money but not give me connection to the signal.. !!!! please answer me MQL5 staff. please upgrade ur system. !!!
I've read the explantation but couldnt figure it out. Can someone explain it to me as explaining to a stupid person :)
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to read a text file from another MT4 folder without success, input string InpFileName="server.txt"; // file name input string InpDirectoryName = "C://Users//dan//AppData//Roaming//MetaQuotes//Terminal//BB190E062770E27C3E79391AB0D1A117//MQL4//Files//Data"; // Folder...
Hi, today i purchased an EA within the mt5 , after successful payment , message appeared " failed to download". its my first buying and im so disappointment, in purchases section there is only demo version of the EA not the full one, i also write to support service and waiting for their response,...
  Chart Analysis  (2)
Is Chart Analysis Enough?
Is it better to start with MQL4 or MQL5 programming to build new EA's? What's the benefits of each ?
  Window problem  (1)
I am using Windows 10. MetaTrader is installed can not work in Windows 10. I hope that can give you how to install Windows 10.
Hi, I would like to learn how to make an EA all by myself. Unfortunately I have very little coding knowledge or experience. But i am a good learner. In your opinion, do you think it is possible for someone to learn this? Why do i want to learn when i can get something made by a professional...