How much do you need to live on? - page 4

Alexey Volchanskiy:

i'm calling it "you." i don't like to be so formal.

We then clearly launched a traction substation in Belarus. I also launched in Russia and in different union republics. You try releasing poop through your ass, not through your voice.

why so rude?

What has poop got to do with it?

You've stepped on your toes, haven't you? We're here, aren't we?

talking frankly and sincerely...

Denis Sartakov:

why so rude?

what's poop got to do with it?

What's your pet peeve? We're supposed to be here..,

talking frankly and sincerely...

I don't like phrases like"Russia is still sinking!"

i'm well aware of the wretchedness of the medvedkov government, but i don't agree with the characterization.

> How much do you need to live?

20 points a day

https://youtu.be/aScJRu9Y6gY
Сколько Вам нужно денег для счастья?
Сколько Вам нужно денег для счастья?
  • www.youtube.com
Что интересно, Шура точно знал СКОЛЬКО ему надо... спроси сейчас кого-нибудь сколько вам нужно денег для счастья и мало кто ответит...скажут общие фразы типа...

Mesaoria:

> How much do you need to live?

20 points a day

That's with 0.01 lots?

That's modest.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Is that at 0.01 of a lot?

Modest.

If you can steadily earn 20 pips on average, without major drawdowns, over a long period of time - then you will find the means to increase the lot size.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It would be interesting to know how much you need for a normal life? Please, without fantasies, try to answer realistically, without too much bravado). And then I'll tell you how I snatched vodka from taxi drivers when I was a student. Foolish youth.)

No shit... Leha didn't say anything about women... Or the women next?

On the subject - I live on my pension. 10 rubles. It's enough, what an old man needs... Forex is more like entertainment, I don't believe in making money, I don't give much effort to it, and my ideas are extremely scarce...

P.S. Ahhh... In the next posts about women. Increase qualification of the coder, that the theme was not bumped once again... Well, now I recognise Lekha... I envy you, Alexey, what...

George Merts:

No way... Leha didn't say anything about women... Or is the chicks next?

On the subject, I live on my pension. 10 rubles. It's enough for an old man... Forex is more like entertainment, I don't believe in making money, I don't give much effort to it, and my ideas are extremely scarce...

P.S. Ahhh... In the next posts about women. Raising my cipher skills so the theme won't get clobbered again... Well, I recognise Lech now... I envy you, Alexey, what...

Georges, not much time for women, but as soon as possible.)

Hi all!

I totally agree with Mesaoria, 20 full points is enough-

ingensi:

Hi all!

I totally agree with Mesaoria, 20 full points is enough-

You mean 4 digits?
Reason: