General - page 1065

Hey Everyone, i was wondering if anyone had or knows of a auto fib indicator that would automatically fib a time period say the london to ny open or maybe the first 2 hours of the ny open for example thanks!
Wanna steal the non-farm payrolls report to get a trading advantage? Try to do it before its publicly released ... and burgle the right building too. On Monday afternoon, a man was seen creeping along a second-floor ledge of a Bureau of Labor Statistics building in Washington, D.C.And ... he got in...
Another month, another strong US jobs report. Nonfarm payrolls grew 215k in March, again far above our 85k estimate of the pace consistent with a stable unemployment rate over the medium term. Other indicators—including household employment and jobless claims—also suggest continued strong growth in...
once i am paid for subscribe the signal, they not allow me to copy the signal from the trader. why deduct my money but not give me connection to the signal.. !!!! please answer me MQL5 staff. please upgrade ur system. !!!
I've read the explantation but couldnt figure it out. Can someone explain it to me as explaining to a stupid person :)
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to read a text file from another MT4 folder without success, input string InpFileName="server.txt"; // file name input string InpDirectoryName = "C://Users//dan//AppData//Roaming//MetaQuotes//Terminal//BB190E062770E27C3E79391AB0D1A117//MQL4//Files//Data"; // Folder...
Hi, today i purchased an EA within the mt5 , after successful payment , message appeared " failed to download". its my first buying and im so disappointment, in purchases section there is only demo version of the EA not the full one, i also write to support service and waiting for their response,...
  Chart Analysis  (2)
Is Chart Analysis Enough?
Is it better to start with MQL4 or MQL5 programming to build new EA's? What's the benefits of each ?
  Window problem  (1)
I am using Windows 10. MetaTrader is installed can not work in Windows 10. I hope that can give you how to install Windows 10.
Hi, I would like to learn how to make an EA all by myself. Unfortunately I have very little coding knowledge or experience. But i am a good learner. In your opinion, do you think it is possible for someone to learn this? Why do i want to learn when i can get something made by a professional...
hi i m trying to open offline chart here is my code #import "user32.dll" int PostMessageA( int hWnd, int Msg, int wParam, int lParam ); int SendMessageA( int hWnd, int Msg, int wParam, int lParam ); int GetAncestor( int hWnd, int gaFlags ); int GetLastActivePopup( int...
Trying to make an EA marketplace compliant - the EA works fine.  Moderator after 7 days + says that EA needs to be tested, but the example provided is using MT5.  So I'm trying to get a EX4 loaded in MT5.  Anyone else have this problem?
Hi, is there a list of all trading platforms which work with mt4 and provide all signal services supplied within mt4? I have the feeling that some do not work. Regards
In the past three weeks, we have seen a bit of ‘a perfect storm’ against our call for a weak Euro. Hawkish comments from the ECB President Draghi on the limited room the central bank has to further cut the interest rate, a stronger-than-expected Euro area inflation print, a dovish FOMC meeting and...
Is it possiable that one magic only one position on a single symbol when using Ea on MetaTrader 5 in hedging mode? For each financial security (symbol) per magic only one open position.
Hello, Last week, I purchased an EA off of the Market tab of my terminal, was able to download it and use it for the week. This weekend, I downloaded and installed MT5. After installation and restarting my PC, my existing MT4 instances each required re-logging in to the existing accounts. Once...
Negative interest rates, which central banks in several countries have implemented as a way to spur economic growth, is a radical move. In part two of a three-part series, ‘Negative Thinking,’ commentator Satyajit Das examines this policy and its risks. Several of the world’s central banks have...
Hello, I would like to open an order at 21:00 for instance, but it opens more than 1 position at that time because of more than one tick at that time. Would you help me out what I need to add on my codes ? Thanks
I think it will make this community more interesting to have trading system competitions. They will take the for of EA competitions. Strategy developers may hire freelancers here to convert their trading strategies into EAs. The competitions will draw more traffic here, and the owners of winning
  bad hosting  (1)
start from friday until now the hosting still not running,2016.04.04 00:13:36.373 '88128285': 2 charts, 2 EAs, 2 custom indicators, signal disabled, not connected to trade server..please explain,because of stop working hosting make me lose.
Hi everyone, i opened an account at markets.com and use metatrader 4 to run it. However, I cannot see the signals tab in the terminal though I want to trade based on a signals provider . Why? Can anyone help me? Thank you
I recently purchased a EA downloaded & installed on my laptop which works fine. Now I want to install on my desktop but when I go to "Market" then "Purchased" I is not there to download. Please HELP!!
Hi! I have been watching here for about a year now, I am still new to trading, but would like the community's input as to how to set up a trading robot to make $100-150/day. I can run both MT4 and MT5 24/7 on my computer, and would need a reputable broker who accepts US people. I would like to start...
The Euro recovery against the dollar continues after strong gains in the prior week. Although that the Euro gains will continue World-Signals.com expects in a short time to turn the tendency and to see new dollar gains. One of the most important event in the new business week is on Thursday at 11:30...
Hi, I have spend hours to find out how, but I need your help. I have a mac and want to install Metatrader 4. It was my original idea to subscribe to signals from the MQ5 website, but people told me a subscription is only possible if you install the Metatrader software on my computer. Only then it's
Hi all, I just started following a signal and now I am looking to use it on my VPS. Now, where should I hold my VPS for the best results? In my opinion there are 3 options. 1. In my own country 2. In the signal provider's country 3. In the broker's country Thank you! 
Hi assuming computer resources are unlimited Thanks
Hello community, My name is Edgar Gonzalez and I am new to this trading world as also new to this community. I actually study Mechatronics engineering in Juarez, Mexico so I have previous knowledge of C++ and Ruby Languages. The reason why I am here is because I want to go further with what I...
  How to purchase  (1)
I want to purchase Scalper dss..i have already made deposit.but seems no function to purchase..should i go to the seller?