Top Traders [only with proof]

Hello everyone,

I make around 500 to 1500 pips per week in the forex market by trading manually. I have been doing live calls on my telegram channel ( [deleted by moderator] ) for a month and my memebrs have been profiting with me during that time.
but I'm now focused on putting out a free educational course on price action in my youtube channel "[deleted by moderator]"

I was wondering if there are any traders here with a track record close to mine or even better than mine?  if so, I would like to get to know you more :)

Linorth:
Hello everyone,

I make around 500 to 1500 pips per week in the forex market by trading manually. I have been doing live calls on my telegram channel ( T.me/TradingWithLinorth ) for a month and my memebrs have been profiting with me during that time.
but I'm now focused on putting out a free educational course on price action in my youtube channel "Trading With Linorth"

I was wondering if there are any traders here with a track record close to mine or even better than mine?  if so, I would like to get to know you more :)

This is MQL5 portal. 
You can see to be included the following inside this portal:

• The forum - this is free forum and everything shoiuld be for free;
  • The Signals - if you (or someone) makes many pips in profit so you may use this service;
  • The Market - you can sell something or provide some tool for free to the community of the portal - because all the trools are very secured so many coders are providing free versions on the Market instead of uploading it to the forums everywhere;
  • CodeBase - free tools uploaded by souirce code;
  • MQL5 VPS - this is Metatrader's VPS which  may be good especially for automatic trading, robots with the connection with the Market and the Signals;
  • Webterminal - you can trade online on Webterminal;
  • Freelance service - if you are making some forex or any education, oir you are the coder or you are looking for the coder - this service is for you.

Linorth:
Hello everyone,

I make around 500 to 1500 pips per week in the forex market by trading manually. I have been doing live calls on my telegram channel ( [deleted by moderator] ) for a month and my memebrs have been profiting with me during that time.
but I'm now focused on putting out a free educational course on price action in my youtube channel "[deleted by moderator]"

Any kind of advertisment is not allowed on this mql5 portal.
Besides, promotion commercial MQL5 services (mentioned above) is prohibited too.

You can promote the services to your profile here on MQL5 or on the blogs (and on the any other external forums, websites and social networks).

-----------------

Just for information.

Reason: