How much do you need to live on? - page 5

Yes. 200, that is-

ingensi:
Yeah. 200, I mean...

Can you break it down for me, please? Just the real thing, no fantasies.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Georges, I'm not in the mood for pussy, but as soon as I get there...)

No, without money, who's to say...

No need for women...

When you're 20, you can do without money, just your biceps... But in old age, alas, only with money...

It's strange for me though, the Eurodollar seems to be moving quite normally... Not in my direction, of course, but it is obviously not standing still.

Lyosha, fantasies about what?

What's to spread? You enter at 0.5 lots. You got a total of (20) 200 points clear? Well done.

If you don't touch forex, in my opinion, you need 50,000 roubles per person in Kamchatka.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Can you break down the money, please? Realistically, no fantasies.
And that's the risk model. Which few people think about, really.

ingensi:

Lyosha, fantasies about what?

What's to spread? You enter at 0.5 lots. You got a total of (20) 200 points clear? Well done.

If you don't touch forex, in my opinion, you need 50,000 roubles per person in Kamchatka.

So, you've learned how people live in Kamchatka )) I don't approve of 0.5. It's better to have a grid of lots at a minimum.

Mesaoria:
And this is already a risk model. Not many people think about it, in fact.

So tell us about this risk model, the forum is designed to reduce the level of stupidity in organisms ))

It is more difficult to adjust in life when there is less money coming into the family budget, but a significant increase also does not give people the same joy if they have not had enough money before. They are used to having more expenses than income and having more income does not change their psyche. Expenses will increase even more and they will take out more credit.

Uladzimir Izerski:
It is more difficult to adjust in life when there is less money coming into the family budget, but a significant increase also does not give people the same joy if they have been constantly short of money before. They are used to having more expenses than income and having more income does not change their psyche. Expenses will increase even more and they will take out more credit.
Why would they do that? Just when money is scarce - a significant increase is very much a source of joy. There was an article somewhere, psychologists studied the level after which the amount of money does not play a role anymore. The amount was, if I recall correctly, $70K per family per year. And until that level is reached, an increase in income always increases the feeling of comfort in life.
Reason: